The Tenth Reich: The rise and fall

DeletedUser

I have finally quit Kappa, I knew I wasn't going to last in that world even before I joined. I think though that I achieved my goals. Though many leaders asked about our success only a few found out the truth. I joined Kappa simply to destroy -Black Shadows- pre-made. I had and have no interest in life beyond the fall. I created a Fascist Reich government, based on total annihilation of Black Shadows as an alliance. The hate propaganda against -BS- on the forums was all designed, not to increase hatred but to decrease morale in the Shadows below leadership level. I set out to prove that no matter how many brilliant players you recruited, you couldn't "buy" domination. Many reasons were given for our "success" but only our true allies were told of the Reich.

Some further questions have arisen from this:

Fascism:

1. Do new players actually learn or do they just follow blindly, and are still new players when the government ends?
2. You can't legitimately run Fascist government for a length of time, so what is the maximum period plausible to avoid the VM issues related to a Reich government? and is it speed related or not?

So I am done on this world, and it appears -BS- is too. Perhaps though BS fall is interlinked heavily with me quitting. If I had been around on the day that Chillax was formed, it may not have formed, which would have left the big hitters in O55/O45 still in BS. Maybe calling a halt to the Reich was the final nail in their coffin. Who knows?

Still on Beta,
Adios everyone :p

DeletedUser

Haven't had a chance to reply to this... I must say I am quite sad to see you go. I enjoyed working with in the destruction of BS, and enjoyed chatting with you. Your dedication to their destruction was amazing. Forums filled with info on BS, trialing farms and keeping a list of times when they were offline, trying to figure out their allies. The PnPs, the video, the amount of conquers The Deli had on BS was truly great. And most of that was you leading the way. Like i said, I'm sorry to see you go. However, it was great working with out in kappa, and you left a legacy behind.

Last edited by a moderator: