The Terror

DeletedUser

So this morning I was just having a nice glance around ocean 76, near the edge seeing what new players were joining and what not.

Anyway you have to imagine my terror when I saw that a player from Lotta Mistici was in ocean 76 now.

I didn't think that the steamroller known as Lotta Mistici led by their fearless leader Sapphire Sorrows would ever make it out to my ocean. I have now came to the realization that my alliance and I are now playing on borrowed time, with one Lotta Mistici player in my ocean surely more are to come. I must hope and pray that the great one Sapphire does not end up in my ocean, that will surely spell DOOM for my alliance.

Was going to make this a pnp, but was to lazy to add any pictures ;). Figured that it would be nice to write something for the externals though as it has been dead as of late.

DeletedUser

76! Wow, that's really close to their core area! They must really be tightening up on their teritory these days

DeletedUser

I think the player got rimmed actually :), but regardless the rest may be soon to follow.

DeletedUser

a few of them have in 64, and managed to restart on the very next island!! unlucky!

none the less, 64 is all but clear of them now.

DeletedUser

I think you and your alliance should just consider yourself lucky that they haven't rimmed you all yet ;). I have spoken to Tyrone and he has told me that he fears for his cities daily and is afraid he will get rimmed by them.

DeletedUser

When I first began my exploration of ocean 45, I started off with a small colony by the name of Fulham and I quickly became acquainted with the native population who introduced themselves as Lotta Mistici. At first, they seemed very friendly and their beautiful leader Sapphire Sorrows even smiled at me once. However, lately, I became suspicious of their activity. They started reproducing at a very fast pace and now instead of 5, there are more than 20 Lotta Mistici cities surrounding me. Of course, I admire Sapphy's energy and youth as I would be completely exhausted only after 2 cities and she just keeps on getting new ones. However, what if all this is just one big preparation to annihilate me? Maybe, they are friendly to me because they want me to feel comfortable and then they will go for the kill? Just not so long ago, I shared an island with cookieftm, but yesterday I noticed that both of his cities on my island are gone and poor cookieftm has been evicted by Lotta Mistici!! It's a scary thought, but I have to be ready and be able to defend myself from these ruthless predators.
when-puppies-attack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahahaha, the picture was the best part of this. need to spread some damn rep around so I can rep you.

DeletedUser

well i had to remove myself from that island, had i not i feared for RTPT2's safety back up in 64. By doing this they agreed to stop it with their bir's