The Third Tau

DeletedUser

Not many of you will have heard of us, but i'd like to introduce ourselves.

We are a small select group of people in ocean 44, not like any old MRA. You don't have to have conquered 20 cities on Kappa etc, you just need to be active and reliable. If you want to apply, mail me in-game preferably. If anyone has any questions post here, i'm not on the forums much but i'll look from time to time.

DeletedUser

Not many of you will have heard of us, but i'd like to introduce ourselves.

We are a small select group of people in ocean 44, not like any old MRA. You don't have to have conquered 20 cities on Kappa etc, you just need to be active and reliable. If you want to apply, mail me in-game preferably. If anyone has any questions post here, i'm not on the forums much but i'll look from time to time.

I have heard of your alliances, many people claim you're an MRA, so let's see you in action!

DeletedUser

Unfortunately we are an MRA in Kappa, with around 20 brother alliances. Bit of a shame so recruitment is selective in this world.

DeletedUser

I see, but to stop being an MRA, break out. Take all active members from your alliance, kick the others, and remove yourself from the other branches. Look for aggresive and active players to help kick-start the alliance into a new era.

Good luck

DeletedUser

yea keep it up man ! we dont want to see about 40 Tau's here :p so dont give up your leadership. Im sry but think about it if someone in kappa like Vrod I and Vrod II were to get mad at you in kappa, you know your alliances would go from 20 branches to about a fig leaf right :) so i like were your going on omicron keep it up fell.

DeletedUser

lol ive seen you guys in Kappa xD you are a very big MRA. THe biggest ive seen. I hope that changes for Omicron so i dont have to hate you :p

DeletedUser

hmmm this tau might be a challenge :) good after the kappa insult of having 40 taus im sure the alliances want to see a good tau :) best o luck

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone, alliance seems to be doing well so far. I decided to abandon Tau on Kappa, due to the alliance's lack of communication. I've joined Border Marauders as they are more active in my Ocean.

DeletedUser16096

Well, you seem to be down to 3 members already.

And this about being a selective alliance, I sent an application and you accepted it without a thought.

P.S. Is your profle copied fron .9. in Kappa?

P.S.S I'm in B.M in Kappa

DeletedUser

MasterSupremo, name ingame? Profile not copied, thought it up on the spot. Probably influenced by .9. on Kappa without thinking.

Sorry for double post but i don't think i have accepted anything from you, you're already in The Swedish Empire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, never had you in the alliance. Seen you on Kappa btw, if you need help just ask.

Alliance disbanded: Reason-Too much work, need a backseat role in an alliance.