The Three Kings

DeletedUser

PriestKingCoatofArms-filtered.png

Greetings Fellow Players of Upsilon,

My Friends, I am Russgriz, King of Avalon and Chief Founder of The Three Kings Alliance. I was once called Zeppilin in my time.

I present you The Three Kings Alliance. As you can see, this alliance is named The Three Kings. It is named The Three Kings because it is commanded by three founders. All three founders stay very active in this game. We've been playing together for quite a while now. Even though this alliance contains three founders there is still a higher position that is called the Chief Founder of the alliance to maintain as an organized nation.

We are an experienced alliance, we battle from Iota and Xi. We've encountered several alliances that are far stronger that us. Other enemy alliance acted hostile and others became our pacts, not for long merged with us. We survived the age of wars through a diplomatic conversation, but still wars are inevitable and still waged. We were able to win some battles but in every battle there were cities that were taken.

This alliance can be aggressive or defensive, it depends on the situation that approaches us. Bear in mind that a good king shall not enter war if there is still a slightest chance of diplomacy. A great king shall never put his brothers to danger and commit mass bloodshed. I, myself, would want that title of a great king.

Us Three Kings doesn't aim the highest rank of this world, we aim for the greatest title, and that title can only be achieve if each person of this world had named us the greatest alliance in Grepolis. That will be our greatest achievement, and if we reached that achievement we can tell to the world that we were playing this game with the greatest people.

I call each one of you as soldiers, but once you stepped forward and joined this alliance each of you are brothers of mine. I am a believer that things happen to us for a reason, and that reason is a gift –often disguised as challenges- that helps us grow and to fully experience the beautiful subtleties of Life. If nothing else, at least to remind us to appreciate the good in our lives, which we often take for granted.

We are here in this alliance to bear witness victory. We shall never falter from our beliefs for us only motivation can help each one of us go beyond the expected idea of a nemesis. It was once said, "The stronger shall live and the weak shall die". Who often says this phrase is more likely to have its tongue cut and be its words to be thrown in vain. Every strong person is weak because they before become strong they were also a weak man. Working together us a team can achieve far greater than the task itself. For it will not be called as a task but some greater feeling deep inside of us.

I see that this is a race of winning the heart of each person playing in this world. Bear with me, Brothers. I would want everyone to join my alliance, I want to lead and be lead by you. We can teach each other and grow an alliance not only with the greatest, but also with the joyous people.

Russgriz, The King of Avalon and Chief Founder of The Three Kings Alliance

DeletedUser

"Because I changed my names.. See the name pusakal."

This may look like a misunderstanding, pusakal is a different person I was inspired by him, and currently he is one of the founders of this alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18223

i believed your asking for experience look mine i was the only one who play first and he was my fellow comrade to and who choose to abandon and delete his account to await the new world..as you can see we have tried this alliance in xi and we grow faster with in three weeks and we able to succeed and create fear to the higher ranks..we will do same and this time some mistake will be polished..we have also face the three great battles in iota because we are also a former member of silvastica the founder of legion
is that enough?

DeletedUser

"I have witnessed a tremendous energy of the masses. On this foundation it is possible to accomplish any task whatsoever."

- Mao Zedong

DeletedUser

You don't have much experience do you and because of that your allaince will be a MRA

DeletedUser

Beta has an alliance called The Three Kings lol. I came here expecting them

DeletedUser

You don't have much experience do you and because of that your allaince will be a MRA

With all do respect... This game is a battle of minds not with brute force and huge biceps.

Well, all I can say so far is you just come visit our alliance. ^_^

DeletedUser

Welcome!

It is always nice to see more, serious alliances.

Good luck.

DeletedUser18223

buzzer1998

as i said in the forum end up the discussion and give us three days just to prove everything.. watch and how we will begin..i respect all the players who has their experience but all of them has a unique strategy..like mine my account was only new and i already survive and come up with that situation and i believed we will grow more stronger and more idea lets see of your thought about us..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Alright. Enough talk young'ns.

Pusakal, as organised as you seem, and as far as I can see, if you can keep the organisation and of course a stable leadership, with some experience at hand, you will not turn into an MRA, you will not get destroyed, and you will perhaps be a great alliance.

Who knows? I certainly do not, neither do you, nor does anyone else apart from time and patience.

I wish the best of luck to you and your alliance.

As I always say to new alliances in new worlds, I will keep my eye on Grepostats, and by mouth, I shall hope to hear wonderful things from this world.

DeletedUser18223

@ JKP3nt :yes thats the only thing but my former alliance has thought me everything i need to know ..and this things come up with this situation to create a alliance...

i would like to acknowledge them and show my gratitude

mvhbox
patish
GanjaMan52
aldero

DeletedUser

buzzer1998

as i said in the forum end up the discussion and give us three days just to prove everything.. watch and how we will begin..i respect all the players who has their experience but all of them has a unique strategy..like mine my account was only new and i already survive and come up with that situation and i believed we will grow more stronger and more idea lets see of your thought about us..

I don't have any experience i am a Complete Noob:p

DeletedUser

I guess the experience is reasonable, but you were never in "The Three Kings" on that world.

What of it?
You are really doing your homework, are you not......?
The word "never" doesn't really suit the situation here.

Do you really wanna know the history of "The Three Kings and Pusakal"?

-He'd been in Xi and played an important role as one of the founding members of the alliance The Three Kings.

This doesn't really mean anything to you, correct?

-I go further, will the words "delete account" make it more satisfying

Why he deleted his account?

-That will be classified, and I don't have the right to talk about it.

You're some kind of a paparazzi, instead of trampling through other people's garden go make your own flowers bloom.

DeletedUser

"Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."

-George Washington

DeletedUser

"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."

- General Douglas MacArthur