The Three Kings

DeletedUser

Well its been 3.5 weeks since you posted that message about giving you time for an evaluation. In that 3.5 weeks you have gone from
rank 42 to rank 31
You have an average point total of 1076.
You are based in Ocean 55 and are a distant third in the rankings in that ocean.
You have members in 7 different oceans.
You rank 49th in the world for ABP with a pathetic attack battle points. That is pathetic. I have 3.5 times your entire alliances' ABP.
You rank 14th in DBP, clearly your being farmed.

I'm afraid I'd personally evaluate your alliance as an MRA...sorry. At the very least you guys can say that you weren't disbanded in three weeks.

DeletedUser18223

i beleived that we did not met our goals but still we are still trying to push it..look sometimes failure may achieved but this failure help you to become strong..

DeletedUser

The quotes are nice and all, but let's keep it to recruitment only please.

DeletedUser

ok first where are you? if near sea 23 sign me up.Second i am Draumal in game and am not too experienced

Thrillology

Phrourach
Well its been 3.5 weeks since you posted that message about giving you time for an evaluation. In that 3.5 weeks you have gone from
rank 42 to rank 31
You have an average point total of 1076.
You are based in Ocean 55 and are a distant third in the rankings in that ocean.
You have members in 7 different oceans.
You rank 49th in the world for ABP with a pathetic attack battle points. That is pathetic. I have 3.5 times your entire alliances' ABP.
You rank 14th in DBP, clearly your being farmed.

I'm afraid I'd personally evaluate your alliance as an MRA...sorry. At the very least you guys can say that you weren't disbanded in three weeks.

My alliance is doing WAY better... We went from (pop)(pop)(pop)(pop) to
(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)

DeletedUser345

No offence but can you not come up with an original name?