Pnp The Tide has Turned

DeletedUser21512

For awhile now the war has raged: Dark Angels and Order of Chaos vs Nemesis, Friendship, and Wake of the Kraken. 45 million vs 39 million, respectively. And Ooc/DA have been on top. Until now.

I'm not a big external forums guy but what's happened over the last few days might just be the biggest turning point this war, and maybe this world, has ever seen.

It all began when a founder of DA, Richius I, returned from vacation mode. The alarm was sounded, and members from the FS, WotK and Nemesis (ranked 5, 7, and 8) team began the process of clearing their enemy. Hopefully most of you can imagine non-stop attacks on one player of one alliance. On a very big scale. To sum it up, hear the words of a public announcement from willie59:
Willie59 said:
Brothers and Sisters - I am VERY please to announce that after DA's founder Richus 1 returned from VM today, we threw him a little welcome back party. With a mix of alliances in attack teams we cleared almost 1/3 of his cities and expect to take most shortly. As a special Payback for leading his team to wipe HOH, he will be removed from O56 in the next 12 hours.

Now we flip to OoC. Ashrf of WotK reported an incoming CS on his city. When asked if they should try to snipe with LS, he responded,
ashrf said:
no.
if i donot snip it he get lot of supports coming so no need to waste LS.
if i donot snip it then city lost.
With there being a four second window between the CS and the supports, he was figuring it wan't worth wasting ls. The time then comes for the CS to land. Turns out the Cs successfully landed, but...
ashrf said:
his attacks and supports was very close to the CS so i could not snip the CS.
his CS land but i think he donot research the conquest in the city he send the CS from or he donot have enough CPs when his CS land so his CS land but return home.

To put it in the words of his friends,
allein said:
You have got to be kidding me :)

This one is for the books....

12 hours later, the next chapter in this story begins to unfold. sale123 of Nemesis posts that he has identified seven incoming conquest attempts at his cities. Support pours in from FS, WotK and Nemesis.

And now back to sale123, and the seven colony ships heading his way. Thanks to an amazing amount of support from his alliance-mates and allies, DA was unable to take any of his cities.
sale123 said:
Whele people this whose crazy night :)....is all over!!!! YOU ALL SAVE MY CITIES :)...still 20 incoming but I thinck it wil be OK :)
More than 200 attacks on seven cities and what comes of it for the third best alliance in a hero world? Nothing. Not one city.

That's what happened in the southern war over the last couple of days - well, not even all of it. Just the major happenings and blunders of DA and OoC over the last 48 hours or so. While it all was going on, FS, Nemeis, and WotK stil managed very well in other instances, important yet not as impressive as the items mentioned above.

DA and OoC had been slowly gaining on their enemies, until now. Their enemies have now stopped their conquests in their tracks, while demolishing DA's founder. And now it's time to wonder whether a weakened DA can rebound.

These forums are dying and it's time to get them going again. The story above is all true, and hopefully my quotes from our forums help prove that. Note I've made sure to avoid posting any comments that might shared any helpful information with the opposite side. Hoping to see some replies to this below, whether good or bad. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good story needs more dragons and stuff tho jk but if there was stats in there of richus losing cities it would be good

DeletedUser

ooc seems to be doing ok as for being stopped in their tracks as far as i knw they have a wee agreement with Nemesis and dont get involved.who are wok ? sounds more like something people cook in,Good fairy tale by the way :)

DeletedUser

Looks like you can't say anything without a mod editting it lmao

DeletedUser

haha yea they are a touchy lot i even got another warning seems your not alowed to mention bans.Why not i have no idea i was staing a fact that some one was banned.I guesse the power of being a mod on a back waters forum was too much and i needed to be put in my place

DeletedUser6156

"Looks like you can't say anything without a mod editting it lmao
Last edited by tommyfjh; Yesterday at 22:51. Reason: editted by fingolfin ;)"

that almost works apart from it would say last edited by fingolfin :p. I haven't touched that post...yet.

haha yea they are a touchy lot i even got another warning seems your not alowed to mention bans.Why not i have no idea i was staing a fact that some one was banned.I guesse the power of being a mod on a back waters forum was too much and i needed to be put in my place

Yeah that's absolute rubbish.
It clearly states in the forum rules that ban discussion is not allowed. Warnings serve as a reminder for you to stick to the forum rules. If I had some ego issue where I had to flex my muscles because I have them, I wouldn't have warned, I'd have infracted.
If of course you have an issue with the way I moderate then it would be a wiser step to Private Message Tyrion about it, rather than post in a forum that the evil bias mod controls.
thank you for your concerns
fingolfin

DeletedUser

Omg no run he'll edit your post cause he's an evil mod who likes to abuse his powers ;) haha

DeletedUser

The tide hasnt turned yet, and for someone who was asking in another thread if it was too late to join the world he should keep his mouth shut, cause only the low morale of your only having 3 cities and the distance of where you are in 66 protects you.

OoC and DA will only grow stronger. In the beginning it was simple, you had an enemy right in front of your face with the only position to go was forward or backward, but now FS is integrated in with DA and OoC. Plus with new additions of Nem and WOTK and others theres enemies and all out war all over the place, which is good for this server because it was what was most needed.

But DA and FS have friends across eachothers lines, as is their some respect along the same lines but with OoC as well. The friends and personal naps I think will be held tightly, which will make things interesting down the road when the turtles and the simmers are dealt with from either side. They are too close of ironically, friends to stay enemies for long. If FS and DA get together again, and hold close with OoC like DA does now, its a wrap for this world, plain and simple.

DeletedUser

See fingolfin edits everything. Maybe i'll get banned or he'll edit my post again :S

DeletedUser

OMG Tommy...

and i thought it was me that upset everyone ...lol

DeletedUser

yeah tommy, i just got my first ever warning, is there a special group i belong to now or something? lol

DeletedUser

Only first? lol I got my 2nd one from this thread :D

apparently you can't use any descriptive words as its vulger these days lol

DeletedUser3613

guys dont be to tough on fingo, he is just doing his job to the letter of the law and as it should be done, if you lot took the time to read the rules then the mods would have an easy life :p

..... noobs !!

DeletedUser6156

Lets try and keep this on topic people ;)
If any of you have a problem with the way I moderate then please bring it to the attention of Tyrion as opposed to posting in this thread.

DeletedUser3613

my former mod status has nothing to do with this tommy you noob

mods work hard but anything they do is kinda set in stone according to the rules we all agree to when getting a forum account ;)

i have a few infractions my self (shame)

DeletedUser6156

Obviously no one is paying attention to my general warning to stay on topic, if you continue to blatantly ignore warnings then I'll be forced to lock threads and hand out harsher punishments, something that I don't want to do.
So please can we stay on topic
thanks fingolfin

DeletedUser

Awww man. Seriously not cool. Are we not allowed go off a point for a little while we can always get back on topic without the banhammer having to come out.

DeletedUser

It seems the tide swings once again,With another big alliance on the verge of folding.It seems that big egos belonging to small minded people is the main reason.Aliance mods deleting and altering posts in their aliance forums upset alot of folks.It should be a interesting week or 2 thats for sure.Lets see how it all settles down