The Titans

DeletedUser

Talk about strong!

The Titans is what you are describing, they are strong whilst cooperative. They always get involved in wars and believe it or not, they never fear anyone.

Fight for justice and peace is what i am talking ABOUT!:pro:ruled by The Titans!

:Smile::Smile:

DeletedUser

im a titan and i dont know whether this is tongue in cheek or not. but we have only been in one war and it was started by the other side so we are hardly supremely warlike.

DeletedUser

Think

Whoever is the captain must have thought there going to compete in lots of wars, i am bold enough to fight in the titans as well.

And so do the captain.

Got it.

And nearly forgotten, where is the join button to join a alliance and do you have to do anything first to join one?

Please help!

DeletedUser

Alright, if you are in the titans can you send a invitation because your member mr frost said if i support him then the titans will stop fighting me but let me join they alliance.

But after 2 weeks i had no invitation so may i please get an invitation.

To find me my name is kindomofblood.
One city letsrokandrol
Thank you

DeletedUser

Wait... So you started this thread about The Titans without actually being one of their members???

DeletedUser

Look i am serious here.

Don't believe me ask.

That's not what made me laugh, this is:

Alright, if you are in the titans can you send a invitation because your member mr frost said if i support him then the titans will stop fighting me but let me join they alliance.

But after 2 weeks i had no invitation so may i please get an invitation.

To find me my name is kindomofblood.
One city letsrokandrol
Thank you

DeletedUser

Talk about strong!

The Titans is what you are describing, they are strong whilst cooperative. They always get involved in wars and believe it or not, they never fear anyone.

Fight for justice and peace is what i am talking ABOUT!:pro:ruled by The Titans!

:Smile::Smile:

woww talk about funny. sheeshh:D

DeletedUser

hello mate titans your name. so why not join Titans reign. we will be ther to support you in battle and will help in market trading. check out our profile and send us a message. you will recieve an invite. good luck

DeletedUser

hello mate im a member of titans reign. they wont send an invite as there more interested in looting you. why not join Titans reign we will be ther to support you in battle and help out in market trading. send newcastle1982 a message and i will send you an invite. good luck