Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

• Thread starter DeletedUser54339
  • Start date

DeletedUser54339

Aaaaand... POOF! they're gone.

Are we though? You still can't help but think about us. You seem to be defined by what we do/did.

You're a pretty good player. And I'm sure a nice guy deep down. Maybe an invite will hit your inbox some day.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Not that this isn't great fun... but Cleo and TM split the wonders long before Sons showed any lead at all... so to imply otherwise is incorrect, though I appreciate you thinking we had a lead before it even started. :p

Either this will be a long drawn out battle, or TM will hand Cleo the win by busting one of their own when the rest of us aren't watching so Cleo can finish four. I sure hope this server comes to a more honorable end than that... but if not, the crowns are junk anyway. ;)

I got seriously bashed for this POV way back when... can I have my cookie now that it's finally near completion? It's been a long, slow, boring movie over here. I even quit ordering popcorn. Get on with it so we can all wave at your tarnished crown and go to the beach. I've lost interest.

DeletedUser48582

My my my... been away for a few days and what do my eyes spot :eek::eek: 13/5... the Day when Sel finally revealed it self as a server like all the others lol.

Well... break those wonders and lets get it on :cool: could be Nice to finish it off before the new domination servers kicks off ;) besides summer i closing in and i need to work on my tan :rolleyes: