Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

• Thread starter DeletedUser54339
  • Start date

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Personally I could care less if anyone is crying over there ... this was just simple game play and if you are then you take this game to seriously. It is disheartening to see an alliance who wanted to make the same deal that you accuse us of making with Cleo come on here and complain about. I guess you diplomacy failed you and while you did have an inside run for us, you chose TF instead.

When I see a lot of LMAO or PROVE ME WRONG "hahahaha the poker player in me says that you're on tilt. As for you getting almost 7 ... we were past the halfway point to 10 on Pyramid when you levelled to 9 and were up over 35 hours on your Tomb. So how you almost got 7 is puzzling.

Does SOO have a chance at winning 4 of course you do as does anyone else that has a wonder. Does Cleo have the better chance, yes they do. If you take one off us or TF then Cleo has a shot at racing you for a level 10 on the wonder you took. Cleo only has to get 1 right.

Since you keep trying to shame me or TM into not doing something we told you we won't do and from that it says you clearly you don't believe me and my statement before then let me just say then ... Maybe we have a deal to get Cleo to 4, maybe we don't and just maybe the wrong thing. Basically just fill in the blank to whatever suits your story line.

You screwed the pooch diplomatically here ... it's not TM or Cleo's fault you did that.

My point here was that you said you "almost had three" but Sons finished one sooner. Duh... that's how all the wonders worked, I'm pretty sure all of us experienced that with others beating us to a few. That is, except those of us who had agreements not to build certain wonders and didn't try. I was being facetious. We clearly didn't "almost have 7" since we had a couple that weren't even level 9 at the time.

And yes, Ahr-Ex somehow nailed it on the head. I wasn't going to comment on it out here, but I was surprised to see TM, a PACT-mate, choosing to work with our ENEMY, out of the gate, then dodging all discussion of it and acting like it's not happening. If after that we ended up going for the same wonders as you, it's because there are only 7 of them. When you negotiated with our enemy and they pulled ahead in a few, you made it an easy choice, since you were easier to stay ahead of. So you can thank yourself for that.

If there was any screwing the pooch on Sons part, it was having faith in a one-sided relationship. Oh, and for going for the win instead of the block from the start, and hanging onto that idea too long. Lessons learned. But as I said, time will tell... because I still think time will show your ultimate plans. And if riding on Cleo's back is it, so be it... though that would be a lousy end to this server and make the crowns worth less than the excrement that poor little screwed pooch left under my shoe... and yet again, as I read your response, I must have hit a nerve there. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser54361

Listen to you guys: "TF, TF, TF!!!" True Fear did this, james and rx did that." Get over it lol.

"TF is eroding." What a joke. We have gone up against way worse than you over the years joshie woshie.

The fact is, TM is a run of the mill, deeply boring turtle alliance. Soon formed, and soon over. I laugh in your general direction, sirs and ladies.

If TM is a "run of the mill, deeply boring turtle alliance", then how do you explain all of the cities that you have lost to them?? As to run of the mill... this would depend upon your definition... maybe player loyalty, hard work and looking out for each other, as well as being well led by sensible leaders, is run of the mill; if so then what definition would you use for TF??

The fact that you have lost so many cities and control of a sector to an alliance which is a fraction of your size makes me wonder what possible description you could use for your alliance??

Maybe any players in True Fear, True Bros or Spartan who like working in an alliance without the BS that the TF leadership seems to generate, should consider an application to The Magicians! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51435

My point here was that you said you "almost had three" but Sons finished one sooner. Duh... that's how all the wonders worked, I'm pretty sure all of us experienced that with others beating us to a few. That is, except those of us who had agreements not to build certain wonders and didn't try. I was being facetious. We clearly didn't "almost have 7" since we had a couple that weren't even level 9 at the time.

And yes, Ahr-Ex somehow nailed it on the head. I wasn't going to comment on it out here, but I was surprised to see TM, a PACT-mate, choosing to work with our ENEMY, out of the gate, then dodging all discussion of it and acting like it's not happening. If after that we ended up going for the same wonders as you, it's because there are only 7 of them. When you negotiated with our enemy and they pulled ahead in a few, you made it an easy choice, since you were easier to stay ahead of. So you can thank yourself for that.

If there was any screwing the pooch on Sons part, it was having faith in a one-sided relationship. Oh, and for going for the win instead of the block from the start, and hanging onto that idea too long. Lessons learned. But as I said, time will tell... because I still think time will show your ultimate plans. And if riding on Cleo's back is it, so be it... though that would be a lousy end to this server and make the crowns worth less than the excrement that poor little screwed pooch left under my shoe... and yet again, as I read your response, I must have hit a nerve there. :D

I'm so hurt you bully
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

TromboneTom

Strategos
SoO did a brilliant Job!!! you just didnt decide on the 4 wonders you wanted quick enough! you could have had 3 but your wonder management was poor! don't blame others for making arrangements, blame yourself for not making them first. it is part of the game and you lost
Interesting how you word this, from what i can tell you have the most to lose and we have the most to gain.
From previous experiences i like our odds more then yours but only time will tell :).

jameslongst

Strategos
ya no one ever left please tell me another one...jeez you guys have been lied to so much you actually believe their crap. so sad.

from what i hear, at least some of you guys want back in to TF. good luck with that. we dont accept known losers, posers, or traitors.

DeletedUser46647

ya no one ever left please tell me another one...jeez you guys have been lied to so much you actually believe their crap. so sad.

from what i hear, at least some of you guys want back in to TF. good luck with that. we dont accept known losers, posers, or traitors.

You actually believed that pm asking for them to come back!?! Coooome on you had to know ... oh I almost forgot who I was referring to. JabberJaw strikes out ... again.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

You see what happens Jimmy when you don't take good advice and stay away from externals? You put up posts like those above.

DeletedUser55183

It's offical... James is out of ideas. (In the background the TF boat continues to take on water)

collect78900

Phrourach

u fit all above mentioned criteria james and should be booted asap.....just like trolling silverfox resulted in booting of jamezbeast.......such naive leaders aboard ur alliance rx.......

jameslongst

Strategos
Look at you guys! " james, james james!!" "True Fear, True Fear, True Fear!!!"

Its sad, and kind of scary...but mostly its just funny. I laugh out loud. I laugh from the top of my lighthouse.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Believed? Um no. That’s why we rejected them upfront. We let collect beg until he offered up the information that you were breaking the pact with Sons. Which I guess you guys didn’t even tell Sons... which is weird considering we all know how sacred you hold the official notification about such things.

And no one ever left you? Not even ridiculous1973? Or does he not count for some reason? He sure had a lot of stories to tell us when he tried to give us his cities.

collect78900

Phrourach
Rx u truly are an ...... and hell i didnt squeal no crap about SOO apart from they might back-stab u and that they got a mole...... sure enough u ran straight to SOO leaders with my pm and DKwoopie came asking for the mole.......and it was a bit bitter that pm from dk...but considering what i said it it was only fitting i deserved it (sry SOO)......so rx stop ruining my name with ur crap it aint gonna work.........

collect78900

Phrourach
and jimmy and rx uall were crying a lot on the forums about 20Bucks how he sniped friendly cs and crap and yet uall take him in an alliance just proves how honorable u ppl are......im sure ur sham didnt work........

i can only wonder y red left???

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Wow, that's a lot of posts. Glad I could get you worked up.

sure enough u ran straight to SOO leaders with my pm and DKwoopie came asking for the mole.....

Of course, because that is what allies do. I did add the fact that you tell a lot of lies, but they could decide for themselves

so rx stop ruining my name with ur crap it aint gonna work.........

But you can ruin my name all you want with your teenage drama? You ruined your own name here.

and jimmy and rx uall were crying a lot on the forums about 20Bucks how he sniped friendly cs and crap and yet uall take him in an alliance just proves how honorable u ppl are......im sure ur sham didnt work........

Unlike you, @Heres20BuckKillMe has been part of our family. Since he left us he has made sincere effort on another server, and he has admitted his regret for that situation. He EARNED his second chance.

Finally, redrobe1 intentionally gave up his WW island cities weeks ago because he knew his work schedule might cause him to drop off the grid. If you have some other story, I'd like to see proof. Don't just spread rumors that he did something disloyal with no proof.

jameslongst

Strategos
Collect, your "friends" are smearing your name by having you lie for them. Dont let them do that...quit while you are ahead.

Everyone knows what tm is all about by now. Dirty game play and turtling up lol.

collect78900

Phrourach
Collect, your "friends" are smearing your name by having you lie for them. Dont let them do that...quit while you are ahead.

Everyone knows what tm is all about by now. Dirty game play and turtling up lol.

wow james u sure got a bigggh mouth on the exts and in game ur arent worth a penny have a look at ur bps on the world and then have a look at alliance ocean rankings for o56(sob sob sob that sad merger with brossr and an ocean uall wanted to control)....then go ahead and look at the recent conquests of our alliance against tfs and tbs.....
I say if u can turn that around ill listen to ur crap about turtling.....such a loser u r james

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
then have a look at alliance ocean rankings for o56(sob sob sob that sad merger with brossr and an ocean uall wanted to control)....then go ahead and look at the recent conquests of our alliance against tfs and tbs.....

This is another lie. We invited BROSSR because we liked them. We never wanted to control O56. Some of them left right off the bat because we asked them to relocate to O46. You don't get extra points at the end for owning more oceans.

You brag about "conquering" a lot of cities when we have withdrawn into the core we always claimed, O46. You have had very little luck taking cities we actively defend. You never even bother attacking active players. I can post a hundred reports from your attempt on one of redrobe1's cities that I have been defending blind.

You guys have fed us the BP we needed while freeing up slots for us. Unfortunately, you can't seem to let go of your obsession with us. Why don't you go accomplish something on your own, instead of just tearing down other people's work?