Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

• Thread starter DeletedUser54339
  • Start date

TromboneTom

Strategos
wow james u sure got a bigggh mouth on the exts and in game ur arent worth a penny have a look at ur bps on the world and then have a look at alliance ocean rankings for o56(sob sob sob that sad merger with brossr and an ocean uall wanted to control)....then go ahead and look at the recent conquests of our alliance against tfs and tbs.....
I say if u can turn that around ill listen to ur crap about turtling.....such a loser u r james
Who even are you..?
You do talk alot for someone who keeps telling others they have a big mouth.
If i recall correctly you were a nobody in TF and had no bp before they started taking all your city's and you did however do an explendid job of defending wich resulted in you only losing 17 citys.
I do however understand now why you have been attempting to spread rumors and lies regarding True Fear as i would feel humilated too after losing 17 city's and was forced in VM by them.

Imagine joining an alliance wich has been making fun of True Fear for god knows how long after losing 17 city's to them... i have a tremendous amount of respect for you for finding the courage to come back out of VM and face the laughter and jokes that your alliance had made about you for losing those 17 city's.

Last edited:

collect78900

Phrourach
Lol tom....if u dont know how it happened then u should stay clear of the topic....that vm was not because of tf hitting me i had exams in rl and was hitting vm either way with me being in tf or tm.......secondly i wasnt even defending my cities in 46 except a couple......
I dont see them laughing now....i already took 3 of tfs cities....

TromboneTom

Strategos
Lol tom....if u dont know how it happened then u should stay clear of the topic....that vm was not because of tf hitting me i had exams in rl and was hitting vm either way with me being in tf or tm.......secondly i wasnt even defending my cities in 46 except a couple......
I dont see them laughing now....i already took 3 of tfs cities....
Ahh yess.. i do see that now...
That was so unhonorable of TF attacking you during your exams... i wish they had given a 48 hour notice that they were going to attack you...

DeletedUser51435

This is another lie. We invited BROSSR because we liked them. We never wanted to control O56. Some of them left right off the bat because we asked them to relocate to O46. You don't get extra points at the end for owning more oceans.

You brag about "conquering" a lot of cities when we have withdrawn into the core we always claimed, O46. You have had very little luck taking cities we actively defend. You never even bother attacking active players. I can post a hundred reports from your attempt on one of redrobe1's cities that I have been defending blind.

You guys have fed us the BP we needed while freeing up slots for us. Unfortunately, you can't seem to let go of your obsession with us. Why don't you go accomplish something on your own, instead of just tearing down other people's work?

I use to have respect for you ... Jimmy no but you yes, until this server. For a team that didn't want 56 you sure fought for it with the first 3 ops being run by you guys on us. It is just that our counter op beat the crap out of your team. At first we didn't even have to plan an op because every weekend we could count on you to launch an op, not get a city and then we take 10 away on a simple counter op.

This forum is littered with you trying to spin bad decisions and lie through your teeth in such an obvious manner that you and Jimmy should apply for jobs at the Trump administration. Maybe you can breathe new life into those lies.

As for notice to cancel a pact we always send a 24 hour notice and we did here. Generally when wonders start alliances negotiate new deals we never heard from Odin until the day before wonders started. Not my problem they made that call

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55183

I was in Brossr during the merge and was one of the first 2 or 3 to go into the main TF alliance immediately. I remember all the discussions and if you are trying to spin that you merged with a 56/66 alliance (Brossr) so that you could then lose all those cities and ocean space... then good plan because it worked and was a helluva strategy.

DeletedUser54339

I was in Brossr during the merge and was one of the first 2 or 3 to go into the main TF alliance immediately. I remember all the discussions and if you are trying to spin that you merged with a 56/66 alliance (Brossr) so that you could then lose all those cities and ocean space... then good plan because it worked and was a helluva strategy.

You do know it's possible to make a decision and have contingency plans for more than one likely outcome?

However, I guess subtlety is pretty much lost on the sort of individual who gets his jollies from impersonating teenagers online.

DeletedUser55183

Sure AOK. Having a contingency plan is fine but it's being characterized by RX in this thread that losing 56/66 was the plan. I was there in TF at the time and that sure as heck was not the plan and it doesn't make any sense that it would be the plan. Nor is the idea that TF merged with Brossr simply because "we liked them", that's nonsense that the merge was because "those dudes are kewl".

TF started to get rolled for a number of reasons and you guys are back into your initial pre merge footprint which is fine and certainly more defensible. There is simply no need to characterize good enemy play against TF as anything other than that. Brossr was getting rolled before they merged... it happens.

We could go back and forth about which alliance is better but the revisionist history is crazy. You guys consolidated into your core because of enemy play against you - not a master plan to grow big by merging and then fall into yourself. It was done out of necessity which is not shameful in any way - you make decisions based on the cards in your hand.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
@pyruvates you were never in leadership conversations, so don't try to make it sound like you were. You were on our "do not take" list before the merger, and someone talked me into it. No one ever trusted you enough to tell you much. Notice you have no response to the impersonating teenagers comment.

No need for revision. Most of BROSSR was using VM as a strategy to avoid war. We liked Mauvollis mostly, NebR was okay, maybe a couple others that we got to know through banter. As an example we heard one guy's house was destroyed in the hurricane and we made him do-not-attack, as well as donating money to the guy's gofundme page for rebuilding .

They would only consider an offer that included the whole group. We knew most wouldn't stay, but they insisted. And that worked out great for me because I got @Jamezbeast, @Sothlord, and a few others who should not feel left out because I didn't mention them. We don't recruit territory, we recruit teammates.

If you check your records, you will see that all of our action against you was right on the 46/56 border, which was the only area we ever cared about.

And @*Tig* I know for a fact that its a lie that you ever had respect for me, because your TR teammates were very comfortable forwarding messages and copying from your Skype chat. You returned every bit of support I sent you during the WW in Bhrytos, (yes, allied support). So please stop posing as a reasonable human being. You can just keep twisting my words around and making excuses for your own behavior, but the only ones buying it are kissing your behind to get a crown.

DeletedUser55183

RX - I guess pretty much all of us at The Magicians have been on your "do not attack" list... or more aptly named "give them your cities" list.

Go ahead and keeping talking your book but the more you explain the less it makes sense.

Check the data... you got rolled and continue to be rolled.

DeletedUser51435

What a lie that is ... that was about KBO and Jamovic saying you were demanding 26 spots in our alliance for wonders for your help. I do recall someone talking to you and you saying that wasn't true at all and that you didn't care if you got any. I of course was dead set against giving your team any more than the 9 that was agreed to in our council ... and why are you talking about another server to justify your lies here puzzles me. And just how many servers ago was that. After this server with your actions I have to say reaching back into the Way Back Machine when memories should be fuzzy is even low for you.

As returning defense, frankly I don't recall you ever sent me defense ... if it was on a wonder it could simply be that I was returning defense to all players that supported me during an attack. I don't recall you complaining so no harm no foul. If it was on a northern city of mine, we weren't defending those after the Victor award and I was sending everything back of other people because there was no point in wasting troops.

Oh well you tried and failed yet again ... go tell more people I raided your skype room ... I didn't, I knew about it but I didn't join in and you know it.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Dude you brought up the past “I’ve always had respect for you, blah, blah, blah.”

When did I ever say YOU invaded our Skype room? I said I have seen convos people have copied from YOUR Skype room. And no invading was done. @pyruvates asked to be added so he could talk to them, and I added him.
I ended up kicking them all out because Ed can’t be civil, even when everyone else was just having fun and talking trash. You can ask @NutsNBoltz. I told him thanks for visiting, because I had a higher opinion of him after actually talking to him.

collect78900

Phrourach
@pyruvates you were never in leadership conversations, so don't try to make it sound like you were. You were on our "do not take" list before the merger, and someone talked me into it. No one ever trusted you enough to tell you much. Notice you have no response to the impersonating teenagers comment.

No need for revision. Most of BROSSR was using VM as a strategy to avoid war. We liked Mauvollis mostly, NebR was okay, maybe a couple others that we got to know through banter. As an example we heard one guy's house was destroyed in the hurricane and we made him do-not-attack, as well as donating money to the guy's gofundme page for rebuilding .

They would only consider an offer that included the whole group. We knew most wouldn't stay, but they insisted. And that worked out great for me because I got @Jamezbeast, @Sothlord, and a few others who should not feel left out because I didn't mention them. We don't recruit territory, we recruit teammates.

If you check your records, you will see that all of our action against you was right on the 46/56 border, which was the only area we ever cared about.

And @*Tig* I know for a fact that its a lie that you ever had respect for me, because your TR teammates were very comfortable forwarding messages and copying from your Skype chat. You returned every bit of support I sent you during the WW in Bhrytos, (yes, allied support). So please stop posing as a reasonable human being. You can just keep twisting my words around and making excuses for your own behavior, but the only ones buying it are kissing your behind to get a crown.

What a load of lies.........."We don't recruit territory, we recruit teammates."

Rx always told everyone to move east that's where the world will be won....she wanted to take over 56 but failed miserably...
Also when the war started with tm she wanted us to go deep in 56 and start taking cities of tm.....she tried to op tm but failed....tf also founded cities on 2 islands and when the cities got founded she broke the NAP/Pact(whatever)......

TromboneTom

Strategos
What a load of lies.........."We don't recruit territory, we recruit teammates."

Rx always told everyone to move east that's where the world will be won....she wanted to take over 56 but failed miserably...
Also when the war started with tm she wanted us to go deep in 56 and start taking cities of tm.....she tried to op tm but failed....tf also founded cities on 2 islands and when the cities got founded she broke the NAP/Pact(whatever)......
I dont know why you keep making yourself look like an idiot...
The only reason why TF and Brossr merged was because of Defunked who then left this server due to irl reasons.
After he left RX told everyone to get the BP out of the city's and move towards 45 to create a thicker core rather then be spread over into 56&66.
I know this because unlike you i got to see council forums during my time in TF unlike you...

Does it not bother you how TM keep saying every single OP TF ran on them failed yet the so called "worst team" by your alliance took 18 city's off you...
Guess what that makes you...
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser54339

Just when you think TM's pet doggie can't make a more asinine post than his last, he somehow manages to exceed expectations. Something he never managed in TF, by the way...

I am amazed at the fallacy of so many in TM who don't realise that cities are not goals in themselves but means to ends. Don't get me wrong, I would probably enjoy a game that was more of a 'Risk' -style territory and city gaining venture rather than 'fight fight fight - quick! Everyone sim for your lives!'... but that's not what the endgame's about. Pyruvates et al can shout "Oh noes! You lost cities!' all they like, but ultimately it doesn't make a difference.

And even though TM and Cleo took part in a 'nudge nudge, wink wink' agreement on wonders so egregious even a child could spot it, they are in the same position as everyone else on this server.

DeletedUser51435

Dude you brought up the past “I’ve always had respect for you, blah, blah, blah.”

When did I ever say YOU invaded our Skype room? I said I have seen convos people have copied from YOUR Skype room. And no invading was done. @pyruvates asked to be added so he could talk to them, and I added him.
I ended up kicking them all out because Ed can’t be civil, even when everyone else was just having fun and talking trash. You can ask @NutsNBoltz. I told him thanks for visiting, because I had a higher opinion of him after actually talking to him.

You are such a piece of work. First of all my first contact with you here was Hello and I enjoyed our time in Brytos then I brought the respect thing up. Now you and I both know that what was traded back and forth was Jamovic and KBO because they were pissed that I objected to that may slots in a Victor award ceeded to your alliance that actually did very little for us. Now if this was still continuing today then you might have something ... so move on.

Your a liar and most of your alliance dislikes you. From what I understand is that you have 2 speeds on how you feel about people ... you silently hate them or you just openly hate them.

DeletedUser55183

AOK - I hear two explanations from you guys.

(1) TM are nothing but golding turtles
(2) We intended to lose our gains

TM has 3 of the top 10 attackers while TF has none. TM is also higher ranked for both defensive and offensive points than TF. We have taken far more of your cities and pushed you out of 2 oceans.

How could we be more active both offensively and defensively, taken much more ocean space... have twice as many wonders... but not understand the game?

Oh yeah, and at the same time be turtles...

Your alliance some very nice talent but the narrative that your leadership has been laying down for many months is nothing more than an attempt to cover up for their missteps.

And thus the TF focus on new worlds because to TF this one is "dead".

DeletedUser54339

AOK - I hear two explanations from you guys.

(1) TM are nothing but golding turtles
(2) We intended to lose our gains

TM has 3 of the top 10 attackers while TF has none. TM is also higher ranked for both defensive and offensive points than TF. We have taken far more of your cities and pushed you out of 2 oceans.

How could we be more active both offensively and defensively, taken much more ocean space... have twice as many wonders... but not understand the game?

Oh yeah, and at the same time be turtles...

Your alliance some very nice talent but the narrative that your leadership has been laying down for many months is nothing more than an attempt to cover up for their missteps.

And thus the TF focus on new worlds because to TF this one is "dead".

Your top attacker, and indeed the top attacker of the world, is well-known to ourselves for cannibalising to gain ABP. This is understandable since he is the worst 'top attacker' in a world I have seen by a country mile. I wouldn't be where I am in the DBP rankings if it wasn't for his 'press buttons and hope' approach to attacking. So I guess he is good for something at least.

Your stats mean nothing. The end game isn't decided on territory, or cities taken.

Finally, I haven't seen anyone who isn't you, Fuzz, or your pet Collect, launch an attack for ages. Perhaps your 'TF is dying' propaganda is just you projecting your own inadequacies?