Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

Discussion in 'World Selymbria (en99)' started by Alexander the Okay, Jan 9, 2018.

1. OutOfCharacters

OutOfCharacters Hoplite

Why you gotta bring us into this? Funny how everyone says they "let" us have our wonder... you all could've saved a lot of time if you just took it to start with. :p Though from what I'm seeing in the stats, my over-under on that lighthouse just went down to about 2-3 weeks...

2. Gurkha12

Gurkha12 Lochagos

?? A strange comment indeed bearing in mind that these cities were such great BP generators for us... :)

3. Gurkha12

Gurkha12 Lochagos

Wow... are you really a "Staff Member"... if so then you have a very warped opinion of how this games works.andf I speak as a relative newbie!

The stats speak for themselves and the vast majority of the cities that we have taken have been from the TF active players. Speaking for myself, I have taken cities from players that have been kicked out by TF because they give me great locations to develop another core to attack from. This is a sensible tactic is it not??

Have I stacked cities that have been of interest to TF?? The answer is of course I have as it is a phenomal way of getting cheap and easy Bps that allow me to take yet more cities... Is this not a sensible tactic to take advantage of an opponents lack of tactical awareness??

Loves You and halfhairy like this.
  4. jameslongst

jameslongst Phrourach

Listen just cuz you got a bone thrown to you, dont get a big head. I "let" you have your wonder six months ago when i quit whipping you and allowed that NAP to go thru.
    In fairness to me, however, i knew you wouldnt do well because you have tugboat tom on your team lol.

5. collect78900

collect78900 Chiliarch

Indeed a poor joker jimmy i was in tf when that NAP stuff happened and b4 that we and soo were at war and were getting kicked from north 46-south 45 islands as well.......

6. OutOfCharacters

OutOfCharacters Hoplite

LOL!!! I don't recall any attacks coming my way from you...pretty much EVER...but I'm open for business any time. :cool: Sounds like you have a lot of offense to make a run at it. And as I recall, tom is yet another player that USED to be with you...

As someone who hasn't played with any of you guys before, I've been trying to figure out who is full of BS this whole time. It IS like a soap opera out here. I was just starting to believe you, in this little TM vs TF propaganda war. Thought TM was picking on you for no reason... but they may have been right about your mouth after all. Or maybe the saltwater breeze on that lighthouse mixed with your beer is making you a bit lightheaded...

Gurkha12 likes this.
  7. TromboneTom

TromboneTom Hipparchus

You mean like how my alliance beat you in EN92 and made sure you had no wonder standing after the race?
    I remember all of you ghosting like baby's over there and you should call yourselves lucky we decided to focus on the one Magicians were favoring down over the one you were as busting yours would be alot easier then going after theirs.

Theres a reason why i left TF in this world and it wasnt for Don's pretty eyes lets let that one be clear

lord pc likes this.
  8. pyruvates

pyruvates Hoplite

In True Fear world everyone not aligned with them is cheating and/or dumb. The stats are not the stats, the cities were not really taken, the oceans not really lost, the players that left the alliance were morons, and of course they are the true moral and ethical superiors to everyone else.

Take this lesson: Unless preauthorized by TF... everything you are doing is wrong.

Loves You likes this.
  9. Donpj111

Donpj111 Chiliarch

Here we go again :cool::confused:

Gurkha12, Shades1503 and Loves You like this.
  10. jameslongst

jameslongst Phrourach

Annnnnd here he is ladies and germs...yet another guy that wrecked his alliance trying to beat me lmao. Tell TM how that story ends, tommy my boy. Doesn't it usually end with my enemy begging me to let them join True Fear? Granted, sometimes it isnt a good fit. We like fighters, after all, not drama queens.

And here i still am on my lighthouse. Shouldnt be too hard to find me, even TM managed to. Come get some.

11. TromboneTom

TromboneTom Hipparchus

Story ended with TF ghosting or was it TLB, god i cant remember what you guys called your MRA...
    If you were to like fighters im sure they wouldnt have a guy ranked 200th in fighters leading... but i guess you have improved on that part i believe in Kasmenai you didnt break the big 200...

lord pc likes this.
  12. jameslongst

jameslongst Phrourach

Im sure you are still young enough to be comfortable bragging about paying for your rank, but i have advanced beyond that stage luckily.

You know what i do Tugboat Tom, altho you still dont know how. I win wars.

I had hoped me and rx rubbed off on you a little bit before you got kicked out...

13. pyruvates

pyruvates Hoplite

James, got any updates on how awesome you are and how TFs implosion is actually a master plan?

14. jameslongst

jameslongst Phrourach

Implosion...man you are truely clueless to the end arent you josh?

15. pyruvates

pyruvates Hoplite

Completely clueless. We are having a hard time opening enough slots to keep up with absorbing your inactives and ghosts... who is ghosting next?

collect78900 likes this.
  16. collect78900

collect78900 Chiliarch

james could u tell the next guy ghosting to wait till we get some slots?.....i just took a couple of cities and now need a 100cps could u ask rx to hang on i guess she gonna ghost next like prev worlds?

17. jameslongst

jameslongst Phrourach

You and collect, truly the blind leading the dumb. Aggressively incompetent.

Yes, it must be a great time for inactive fighters...get those ghost bps josh. Take those useless cities.

Still im laughing from the top of my lighthouse. Please send more pathetic attacks my way.

18. fella8

fella8 Chiliarch

Laughing from what? ^^^^

lord pc likes this.
  19. collect78900

collect78900 Chiliarch

Say did Jimmy say laughing???....from what???....I don't see an tf lh

lord pc likes this.
  20. pyruvates

pyruvates Hoplite

Aaaaand... POOF! they're gone.