Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

• Thread starter DeletedUser54339
  • Start date

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Ya you made a courageous run at my inactives. Good show. Im still up in my lighthouse laughing about it and drinking stellas.

I don't need to make a play for that stray wonder I let the Sons have. That will come to me in good time I'm sure. Leave that to your elders and betters, son.

Why you gotta bring us into this? Funny how everyone says they "let" us have our wonder... you all could've saved a lot of time if you just took it to start with. :p Though from what I'm seeing in the stats, my over-under on that lighthouse just went down to about 2-3 weeks...

DeletedUser54361

Says the team that kept their cities in O46 turtled up even when building their own WW. Do you ever attack from an empty city? No. You only attack when you have tons of support pre-stacked and it's nice and safe there.

?? A strange comment indeed bearing in mind that these cities were such great BP generators for us... :)

DeletedUser54361

What do you think TM has been doing MOST of the server??? They turtled up and watching the world from their ivory towers while taking in-actives and unwanted cities. All the while, they demonstrated how low they (and yes Collect this includes you) are willing to take things while pretending to be something that needs to be worshiped.

We have our strategy, you have yours. I find it interesting that you bring up taking enemy cities. You took hand offs, inactives and ones that just plainly were not defended and we still took more of your personal cities than you took of ours

Wow... are you really a "Staff Member"... if so then you have a very warped opinion of how this games works.andf I speak as a relative newbie!

The stats speak for themselves and the vast majority of the cities that we have taken have been from the TF active players. Speaking for myself, I have taken cities from players that have been kicked out by TF because they give me great locations to develop another core to attack from. This is a sensible tactic is it not??

Have I stacked cities that have been of interest to TF?? The answer is of course I have as it is a phenomal way of getting cheap and easy Bps that allow me to take yet more cities... Is this not a sensible tactic to take advantage of an opponents lack of tactical awareness??

jameslongst

Strategos
Why you gotta bring us into this? Funny how everyone says they "let" us have our wonder... you all could've saved a lot of time if you just took it to start with. :p Though from what I'm seeing in the stats, my over-under on that lighthouse just went down to about 2-3 weeks...

Listen just cuz you got a bone thrown to you, dont get a big head. I "let" you have your wonder six months ago when i quit whipping you and allowed that NAP to go thru.
In fairness to me, however, i knew you wouldnt do well because you have tugboat tom on your team lol.

collect78900

Phrourach
Listen just cuz you got a bone thrown to you, dont get a big head. I "let" you have your wonder six months ago when i quit whipping you and allowed that NAP to go thru.
In fairness to me, however, i knew you wouldnt do well because you have tugboat tom on your team lol.

Indeed a poor joker jimmy i was in tf when that NAP stuff happened and b4 that we and soo were at war and were getting kicked from north 46-south 45 islands as well.......

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
come on guys/gals, this forum reads like a bad soap opera

LOL!!! I don't recall any attacks coming my way from you...pretty much EVER...but I'm open for business any time. :cool: Sounds like you have a lot of offense to make a run at it. And as I recall, tom is yet another player that USED to be with you...

As someone who hasn't played with any of you guys before, I've been trying to figure out who is full of BS this whole time. It IS like a soap opera out here. I was just starting to believe you, in this little TM vs TF propaganda war. Thought TM was picking on you for no reason... but they may have been right about your mouth after all. Or maybe the saltwater breeze on that lighthouse mixed with your beer is making you a bit lightheaded...

TromboneTom

Strategos
You mean like how my alliance beat you in EN92 and made sure you had no wonder standing after the race?
I remember all of you ghosting like baby's over there and you should call yourselves lucky we decided to focus on the one Magicians were favoring down over the one you were as busting yours would be alot easier then going after theirs.

Theres a reason why i left TF in this world and it wasnt for Don's pretty eyes lets let that one be clear

DeletedUser55183

In True Fear world everyone not aligned with them is cheating and/or dumb. The stats are not the stats, the cities were not really taken, the oceans not really lost, the players that left the alliance were morons, and of course they are the true moral and ethical superiors to everyone else.

Take this lesson: Unless preauthorized by TF... everything you are doing is wrong.

jameslongst

Strategos
You mean like how my alliance beat you in EN92 and made sure you had no wonder standing after the race?
I remember all of you ghosting like baby's over there and you should call yourselves lucky we decided to focus on the one Magicians were favoring down over the one you were as busting yours would be alot easier then going after theirs.

Theres a reason why i left TF in this world and it wasnt for Don's pretty eyes lets let that one be clear

Annnnnd here he is ladies and germs...yet another guy that wrecked his alliance trying to beat me lmao. Tell TM how that story ends, tommy my boy. Doesn't it usually end with my enemy begging me to let them join True Fear? Granted, sometimes it isnt a good fit. We like fighters, after all, not drama queens.

And here i still am on my lighthouse. Shouldnt be too hard to find me, even TM managed to. Come get some.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Annnnnd here he is ladies and germs...yet another guy that wrecked his alliance trying to beat me lmao. Tell TM how that story ends, tommy my boy. Doesn't it usually end with my enemy begging me to let them join True Fear? Granted, sometimes it isnt a good fit. We like fighters, after all, not drama queens.

And here i still am on my lighthouse. Shouldnt be too hard to find me, even TM managed to. Come get some.
Story ended with TF ghosting or was it TLB, god i cant remember what you guys called your MRA...
If you were to like fighters im sure they wouldnt have a guy ranked 200th in fighters leading... but i guess you have improved on that part i believe in Kasmenai you didnt break the big 200...

jameslongst

Strategos
Story ended with TF ghosting or was it TLB, god i cant remember what you guys called your MRA...
If you were to like fighters im sure they wouldnt have a guy ranked 200th in fighters leading... but i guess you have improved on that part i believe in Kasmenai you didnt break the big 200...

Im sure you are still young enough to be comfortable bragging about paying for your rank, but i have advanced beyond that stage luckily.

You know what i do Tugboat Tom, altho you still dont know how. I win wars.

I had hoped me and rx rubbed off on you a little bit before you got kicked out...

DeletedUser55183

James, got any updates on how awesome you are and how TFs implosion is actually a master plan?

DeletedUser55183

Completely clueless. We are having a hard time opening enough slots to keep up with absorbing your inactives and ghosts... who is ghosting next?

collect78900

Phrourach
Implosion...man you are truely clueless to the end arent you josh?

james could u tell the next guy ghosting to wait till we get some slots?.....i just took a couple of cities and now need a 100cps could u ask rx to hang on i guess she gonna ghost next like prev worlds?

jameslongst

Strategos
Completely clueless. We are having a hard time opening enough slots to keep up with absorbing your inactives and ghosts... who is ghosting next?

You and collect, truly the blind leading the dumb. Aggressively incompetent.

Yes, it must be a great time for inactive fighters...get those ghost bps josh. Take those useless cities.

Still im laughing from the top of my lighthouse. Please send more pathetic attacks my way.