The Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser14362

Not anymore now vig is and that was when the alliance was less than a month old. You cant just start a training alliance and expect it to be an IOA right off the bat it takes some time. Think before you post.;)

DeletedUser

As for IoA, they aren't really a training alliance! Hardly any of them ever move up to DoA! They only move up when DoA is getting ready for Op and need some back up then a couple go but thats pretty much it!

Actually, whenever someone from IoA gets promoted, DoA arranges an OP in their honor! Weird people, weird custom.. :)

DeletedUser

Chaitic Eaters is not a good training alliance! I was in there alliance and they hardly had any info on how to build your troops no guides or nothin! People just sat around and talked in the fun fourms lol!

As for IoA, they aren't really a training alliance! Hardly any of them ever move up to DoA! They only move up when DoA is getting ready for Op and need some back up then a couple go but thats pretty much it!

Omen a true training alliance in my opion the perfect place for people that wanna relax and enjoy the beginner stage we help all of our members equally and show respect!

This is my final opion and I hope you agree

Chaotic Eaters was an awesome alliance even at that time. And as for guides, we had a whole forum designated for them. We had plenty of activity in the forums. I've been in CE since it started. Don't talk about things you don't know about.

DeletedUser

I did! There were only a couple people that posted at the time! It was like 20 active people and thats it

DeletedUser

It is plainly foolish to compare and debate on which Training Alliance is the best.

Training alliance's are formed for a reason by any alliance. Some are able to keep at the task (huge thanks to the leaders leading those TA's) while some just fall apart.

IOA has more than proved their worth (saying this with experience) while Omen & CA are on the right track.

DeletedUser

Sure you can compare training alliances but the reality is that most won't acknowledge each operates differently and that grepostats doesn't give the whole picture. After a few months of existence it's usually obvious which are actually training alliances, which are effectively badged MRA, which are holding areas for people etc etc. It's also possible to work out how the parent alliance treats/values their training alliance which is far more entertaining.

DeletedUser

If IoA counts as a training alliance....then they are the best. Use any criteria you want.

DeletedUser

Haven't had much experience with CE as an alliance, but their players are enthusiastic and eager to help, and are quick learners.

Yes, and like Philney said, if you consider IoA a trainer, they are the best.

DeletedUser

Now that I have been on both sides I can see that IoA is well looked after and they run that alliance just like any other alliance not like a training alliance.

I think they can hold up to any alliance out there. The only thing is that some areas are spread out for them, but that's why we all have allies for.

DeletedUser

The Huns Crusaders- Are gaining a lot of lost ground since the merge with OTC.
Disciples of Ares- Deserve there place they are very elite players
Harbingers- Are becoming very dominant i believe they could become the #1 alliance
Eaters of the Dead- Very skilled fighters and doing Farly well in the war
Black- seems they have been very quite lately
Relentless- Also have been very quite from what i can tell
Ionian Legions- i don't know much about them
Initiates of Ares- Very powerful training alliance
Kitten Smashers- Not really sure about these guys
Omen- Another powerful training alliance
Chaotic Eaters- Well organized training alliance seem to be helping in the war
Asylum- unsure about them but they have a very good core area

DeletedUser14362

the huns crusaders- merge with OTC boosted them back up a bit
diciples of ares-very elite alliance this is going to be a fun war :)
harbringers-great alliance they are giving the huns something to worry about
eaters of the dead-gotta love them
black-very quite as usual
reletless-there have been rumers of them going pro-hun but rumers are 90% lies
ionian legions-pro-hun but have been very quite
initiates of ares- i hate repeating stuff over and over just look at any other post
omen-these guys are on a recruiting frenzy
chaotic eater- no comment my alliance
asylum- dont know much about them

DeletedUser

Huns Crusaders- I dislike the new name. That's all I have to say. :p
DoA- Same position they were always in, Elite, alive, kicking, preferably *** kicking.
Harbingers- Best news the Anti-Huns have had ever since they joined the coalition.
EoTD- My alliance, again, I cannot compliment Dysen, Ashley, and Nick enough.
Black- Hun servants. Half of their support is in Sparky's cities, from what I last heard.
Relentless. Have fallen behind a bit, and are still fence-sitting.
IL- Not quite sure.
IoA- Best training alliance out there, there has been lots of debate on their skill and validity as a trainer, but if they are a training alliance, they are the best in the history of Delta.
Omen- Seem sort of MRA-ish at the moment?
CE- Same comment as Omen.
Asylum- Quiet folks... Don't know much bout them.

DeletedUser18613

time for a crack at one of these!

The Huns Crusaders - good enemy! dont like the name i know where it came from but it just doesnt make sense

Disciples of Ares - strong, organized, powerful, hit hard hit fast and pick there targets well

Harbingers - my home enjoying my time there

Eaters of the Dead - seem to really be growing stronger good ally to have

Black - my dealings with black are a bit one sided from a long past, but they seem to be missing the diplomatic powers nate brought them

Relentless - spent time in the training alliance wasnt impressed...... seem to avoid any thing that might hurt them, the main reason i left them for harbs

Ionian Legions - never dealt with them, so far they leave me alone i leave them alone

Initiates of Ares -fought against players that have come through there system fought alongside former players, so far impressed with almost all of them! they grow them good there

Kitten Smashers -dont know a thing about them but feel sorry for the kittens they smash....

Omen - my little brothers and sisters out of this MRA i hope to see great players appear! already found a few

Chaotic Eaters - from what i see they pull there weight

Asylum - no where near me dont know a thing

DeletedUser14362

I would have to disagree, even a training alliance needs minimum standards. Training alliance does not necessarily equate to mra.

my vision of a training alliance is an alliance that massly recruits players and trains them up to send a lot of good sized players to there mother alliance. a training alliance of 50 people or less seems to small to stream in a large amount of players to there mother alliance.

DeletedUser

my vision of a training alliance is an alliance that massly recruits players and trains them up to send a lot of good sized players to there mother alliance. a training alliance of 50 people or less seems to small to stream in a large amount of players to there mother alliance.

Which is why some training alliances work so differently, not saying your way is wrong just that different things create different dynamics.