Top 12 The Top 12 Discussion!

DeletedUser

This Happens In Every World! Let it begin

It's a bit early, so no real analysis guys! Just let's pick out the few top alliances that we think will make it till WW stage!

capturelps.png

The One
-MRA, won't be around for much longer. (Please refresh our PnP on a regular basis)

The Godfather's of Zakros
-MRA, no chance. Glug Glug Glug

Elite Guard
-Are they a MRA? It's too early to tell. Although I've received an invite from them without a letter. May get somewhere in the next few months, or may not.

Angels of Armaggedon
-MRA with a very low average points. Going down

Bone Headz
-Pre-made from Upsilon, are the better half of 'The Stonecutters'. Basically this group won Upsilon, and are the ones to watch! Can only go up

C.D.C.
-Pre-made from Upsilon, are basically one with Bone Headz. Why they need a second alliance is beyond me.

Nordic Nightmares
-Nice. Second Highest Average points in Zakros ATM. Can only go up!

Coca-Cola
-Hmmm... Don't think these guys will be around for long

Rave
-<<Comments removed due to impartial nature>>

Rising Nation
-Average, one to watch if they straighten themselves out.

300Spartans
-Name says it all! Elite Hardcore and .... Wait a minute, they couldn't be more different from their namesake.

Nighthorde
-One to watch.. Could be interesting.

Please Note: I have NOT looked at geographical placement of members, for the simple reason that currently it is too early to look into great detail

DeletedUser30092

I disagree with your thought about Angels of Armaggedon, but that's probably because you aren't in it internally. We have only recruited people in o54 and near the border, and our forum is organized with lots of farming topics :D

Oh, and sorry for double post but our average if you look is actually 340 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bit early for top 12...by tomorrow The one "acedamy" (that's how they spell it) will be in there and they defo aint mra..........hang on I've just had an invite......."come join the biggest mra on grep".....I was wrong :p

DeletedUser

This thread is closed until further notice.

EDIT: I have cleaned up this thread, and will be keeping an eye on this. Follow the forum rules. I don't want to have to put my bossy pants on again. This thread is a top 12 alliance discussion only. Stay on topic.

DeletedUser

Mine and like one other are the only ones not stated as an MRA

DeletedUser31302

hello, i am a leader in the Rising Nation. it wasnt to hard to guess that The One was an MRA, and wouldnt last long.

DeletedUser

Also these leaders just finding out about the forums

DeletedUser

Okay anyways im glad werent labeled an MRA not that it matters what they think

DeletedUser

You have mra chracteristics, some good points and terrible points. You have to cut the dead weight 200 point players. Mras hold onto them to keep points and stay up.

DeletedUser

You have mra chracteristics, some good points and terrible points. You have to cut the dead weight 200 point players. Mras hold onto them to keep points and stay up.

Ummm at this point points don't really matter.

I was more on looking at the invite styles of the alliances that I was rating.

The average points gives an indication however only a small one.

DeletedUser

thanks for this guys

Ummm at this point points don't really matter.

I was more on looking at the invite styles of the alliances that I was rating.

The average points gives an indication however only a small one.
be interesting to watch ::rolleyes:
Lordbyron Founder of Fallen Angels

DeletedUser

This Happens In Every World! Let it begin

It's a bit early, so no real analysis guys! Just let's pick out the few top alliances that we think will make it till WW stage!

capturelps.png

The One
-MRA, won't be around for much longer. (Please refresh our PnP on a regular basis)

The Godfather's of Zakros
-MRA, no chance. Glug Glug Glug

Elite Guard
-Are they a MRA? It's too early to tell. Although I've received an invite from them without a letter. May get somewhere in the next few months, or may not.

Angels of Armaggedon
-MRA with a very low average points. Going down

Bone Headz
-Pre-made from Upsilon, are the better half of 'The Stonecutters'. Basically this group won Upsilon, and are the ones to watch! Can only go up

C.D.C.
-Pre-made from Upsilon, are basically one with Bone Headz. Why they need a second alliance is beyond me.

Nordic Nightmares
-Nice. Second Highest Average points in Zakros ATM. Can only go up!

Coca-Cola
-Hmmm... Don't think these guys will be around for long

Rave
-<<Comments removed due to impartial nature>>

Rising Nation
-Average, one to watch if they straighten themselves out.

300Spartans
-Name says it all! Elite Hardcore and .... Wait a minute, they couldn't be more different from their namesake.

Nighthorde
-One to watch.. Could be interesting.

Please Note: I have NOT looked at geographical placement of members, for the simple reason that currently it is too early to look into great detail

MINOR UPDATE

captureahk.png

Ones to Watch! (Not The One lol)

- Angels Of Armageddon
- Nordic Nightmares
- EbLANs
- Acer
- Ile Basilisk

DeletedUser

Just because some of them were from the stonecutters who won en20 doesn't make them good. This world may not be what they are used to and there really never was competition in en20 to start. I've have players from the real C.D.C on ephesus (which they copied) and that doesn't mean we are good. We will just prove our worth through the abp ranks when bp ends lol

DeletedUser

C.D.C are playing dirty for their oc. 55 members they wont last long...unless they have a pact with boneheads and the unknown

DeletedUser

Boneheads are essentially the C.D.C's academy or something I think. I think they won't really last long either way though as we might just have an agent within their alliance hehe