Top 12 The Top 12 Discussion!

DeletedUser

Alright, for the forum's sake I'll do an analysis. I will not be including an analysis of my own alliance because it would be completely biased lol. :)

1. Dovahkiin Rising - Some seriously good players, these guys REALLY know what they are doing. Having checked all of them on Grepo, but they def have a lot of veterans.

2. Nemesis - They let a bit too many people into their alliance and they are pretty weird because they do not really have a pact or grudge against anyone, however when they want to get something done they are generally pretty successful. I'd say they'll drop down to around 5 or 6 soon if they ever clear out some of their useless members.

3. Elite Guard - Another alliance that knows what it is doing, but they are butting into some oceans where they are not welcome. I'm expecting them to drop but not by much.

4. BLADE Empire - Will not comment on my own alliance, it would be totally biased.

5. Bone Headz - Awesome. Very communicative leadership and very active players. Average is nothing to brag about but they are a force to be reckoned with. Definitely going up.

6. Arkham Asylum Cohort - Pretty aggressive and a good point average, but like Elite Guard they are butting into a lot of oceans in which they are not welcome. They'll probably go down to around 8, and then back up again when they finally just establish a solid primary ocean.

7. C.D.C. - Great leadership but a lot of bad and inactive members as a whole. These guys would be much better off as a small restrictive alliance because their top players are excellent and they would have a great average if they limited it to 20-30 members, but they are not functioning well as a MRA. Going down for better or for worse.

8. Freedom or Death - Completely carried by Fabio80. Great player, but does not seem like a very good leader. They would be best off merging their top players into another alliance and abandoning all of their useless members, which there are a lot of.

9. The Black Company - Really bad. Carried by a few of their top players, but all around they have no business even being close to the top 10. As soon as a powerful alliance has time to take these guys out they will. For now they will hang around as a useless MRA.

10. Mobios - They have quite a few good and strategic players and their teamwork is above average, however their leadership does not communicate much at all and they are also trying to break into oceans where they are not welcome. Seems a lot of alliances are doing that these days though. They will probably go up for a little while and eventually die off considering their top oceans are contested by Elite Guard.

11. Molon Lave - Don't make me laugh. Seriously, 6000 average points at this stage of the game is absolutely pathetic. Another alliance that needs to take its top players and run.

12. Acer - Good teamwork with a lot of active players, though they seem to have trouble establishing a good main ocean for themselves. These guys are dangerous and they will probably go up but very slowly.

Well there ya go. Hope no feelings were hurt too badly! ;)

DeletedUser

1 Dovahkiin Rising- Best alliance in Zakros, many active/experienced players. See them staying on top for a long time.
2 Elite Guard- <3
3 Nemesis- Junk, and that is almost a complement. Almost as many city losses as gains... Huge MRA, might last as long as the leaders still have access to the invite button.
4 BLADE Empire- Have a decent core in 35 but their players elsewhere will be picked off easily. MRA, but might last for a bit.
5 Bone Headz- Seems to be a decent alliance but struggling to cope with DR. Next month or 2 will probably determine the fate of this alliance.
6 Arkham Asylum Cohort- Good point average and some decent players. I see them only going up.
7 C.D.C.- MRA, being picked off by DR. Not such a bright future. Will continue to be overtaken in the rankings.
8 Freedom or Death- Has good potential and a growing alliance but a few too many players- low point average.
9 The Black Company- Growing alliance with decent core in 34, one to look out for, but a MRA. Terrible point average, must set some standards.
10 Mobios - Good set of players, decent size and point average. Started slightly late or would have been bigger. See them only going up.
11 Molon Lave - Don't know much about them but they look terrible.
12 Acer- Decent alliance, I can see them growing well if they can stay together for the next few months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4 BLADE Empire- Have a decent core in 35 but their players elsewhere will be picked off easily. MRA, but might last for a bit.

We also have a really good pocket of players in Ocean 54 including myself. :p

DeletedUser7176

Alright, for the forum's sake I'll do an analysis. I will not be including an analysis of my own alliance because it would be completely biased lol. :)

10. Mobios - They have quite a few good and strategic players and their teamwork is above average, however their leadership does not communicate much at all and they are also trying to break into oceans where they are not welcome. Seems a lot of alliances are doing that these days though. They will probably go up for a little while and eventually die off considering their top oceans are contested by Elite Guard.

I will only weigh in on this group. I have seen lots of attacks and conquest by many groups on Zakros and these guys are able to go anywhere they want. If they go against EG then EG is in trouble. I do know and respect the prowess of many of the EG players like HI. some are good. Their level of of expertise and cooperation is simply not in the league of Mobios. A lot of the attacks of EG (and most of the other alliances) are just slam them until you hit something. Then send in a CS.
With mobios they use a finely tuned scalpel with a laser sight on it. From the first clearing wave till the last support, it is over in less than a minute. I have sniped a few of their CS lately but i credit it as much to luck as skill. That little ~ makes sniping them an iffy proposition at best. Most of their CS had attacks within 6-8 seconds and was followed by support 6-8 seconds after. DR could probably still bust their Sieges by brute force but Given the Mobios growth rate, that may not be true for long. Especially if they continue the Recruit the best and conquer the rest policy. This world may not be as in the bag as some of the DR would like to believe. These guys do have what it takes to challenge the best.

DeletedUser

I've seen the sniping skills of the Athens guy in Elite Guard, and they can go toe to toe with that alliance you just described. They also make sure to hit you while you're sleeping :(

DeletedUser7176

individually EG has some excellent players and sometimes they appear to band together and show good cooperation skills. They will need to show a lot more cooperation if they ever go against Mobios. Almost every attack i have seen from Mobios involves not just 2-3 but many players working together. I would love to see if that teamwork goes all over the alliance or is it just the team in my little area. I think it will be interesting when EG, Mobios, and DR have their differences. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! :)

DeletedUser7176

ha ha i don't even wish for that. I already have come to the realization that i will never be able to play another world to the end. I just can not dedicate that much time to a game anymore. I like how i see some of the people get caught up in the moment. They don't realize that about 2 out of every 3 people they are playing with now will probably not be here in a year. Regardless of how dedicated or successful they are at the game. There is just too many ways that RL can lure people away. I will be quitting very soon. Too busy for me in the winter. I'll try to make it back in the spring to play active. I will not be surprised to find that half of the alliances that are in the top 10 are gone, and one of those little alliances with 10 people with an average of 300 pts has risen to be top dog. It makes the game interesting and unpredictable.

DeletedUser

Mobios is a skilled alliance but it just seems like they are missing something. I have sniped one of their CS in the past and it was a lazy snipe that arrived 14 seconds after the CS did. I was shocked to see that a last ditch lazy snipe actually worked. I know a lot of people who have also sniped Mobios CS. If they keep getting sniped they just will not survive. I can't really say why they get sniped so much but honestly I know of at least 6 occassions where a Mobios CS has been sniped.

Not only that but their attacks simply are not as big as their competition. They attack with like 40-50 LS and that is it, and that is for a conquest attempt!

DeletedUser

I think Dovahkiin Rising will stand on the 1st place very tight even when WW era will start. They have good organisation and know what their doing.

DeletedUser

ha ha i don't even wish for that. I already have come to the realization that i will never be able to play another world to the end. I just can not dedicate that much time to a game anymore. I like how i see some of the people get caught up in the moment. They don't realize that about 2 out of every 3 people they are playing with now will probably not be here in a year. Regardless of how dedicated or successful they are at the game. There is just too many ways that RL can lure people away. I will be quitting very soon. Too busy for me in the winter. I'll try to make it back in the spring to play active. I will not be surprised to find that half of the alliances that are in the top 10 are gone, and one of those little alliances with 10 people with an average of 300 pts has risen to be top dog. It makes the game interesting and unpredictable.

Why don't you simple go on VM then :)

DeletedUser

And funnily enough Mobios and EG went to war, bollocked each other then mainly merged.
What an outcome against all our expectations ;)