The Top 12 Power Rankings Discussion

DeletedUser54486

To many academies in this world, its nuts, the world would be better if as winter said a free for all, but i suppose theres still time for a lot to happen here

I'm sure the academies will fade in relevance. In a large part, they already have. Used to be that the top alliances and their academies dominated the top 12 but now only 1 or 2 academies (currently Winners II and Stay Enraged) can stay there. I think when the main alliances start trimming the dead weight they'll pick up the better/active players from their academies and leave the rest to rot (or at least they should).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54562

Came back to Grepolis after a few years. And I was a bit disappointed with the amount of academies these top alliances have. I mean come on man, what happened to the days where we actually had to fight for the crown instead of just merging your way into it. I love Grepolis but it feels like it is becoming more like a sim city than an actual war game.

DeletedUser41523

The hugging has been going on since first gen dude. Now a days on a standard world (80 cap or higher) most good teams grab 1 or 2 pacts, make a branch, or don't make allies. It just looks crazy because the cap is 50. When you think about it, its one or two major pacts per team.

Back in first gen it wasn't uncommon to have 3+ pacts running at once with major alliances or even some minor ones. Sometimes in the same ocean. I remember Theta had a fair amount of that. Omicron too. People didn't want to build a top 12 alliance only to lose it to other good teams. Its the same thing today.

DeletedUser54539

I see here all Top12 alliances have atleast 1 pact & a Sister Alliance! I Only really see Two power houses in this world: Ocean Veterans & Turtle Time.Be amazing to see them two fighting crews go Head 2 Head with each other. What ever happened to the good old days?

BRING BACK THEBES! That was a world to Play.

DeletedUser41523

I'll try to do one soon. Been busy with RL to do some extensive research here.

DeletedUser54494

#1 OSG Family- They are number one for in my opinion as they are positioned pretty well and seems like no one is stopping their growth ATM.
#2 Oceans Veterans- Same as OSG no threats at the moment and just focusing on growing themselves and are in great position to move anywhere they want too.
#3 Turtle time- Lots of space to grow since they are facing small factions ATM as Orders are gone and they are seem to be a pretty tight group.
#4 Stay family- Although they are still one of the best alliances in my opinion but they have had a significant drop and limited growth especially in Enraged and Synergy but still is one of the most exciting alliances to watch.
#5 Bunnies family: Seems that they are on two major wars ATM I don't think they will be broken down that easy but surely their growth would not be stagnant.

Winners family- My alliance so don't want to make things biased. ________________________________________ feel free to fill up the empty space.

Thanks for reading.

DeletedUser41523

Too busy in RL to put justification next to them at the moment. So you all debate it.

1) Tripartite (Rejects, OV, TT)
2) OSG Family
3) Bunny Family
4) Stay Family
5) Winners Family
6) Butchers
7) Winter Wolves Family
8) Spartan Jags
9) S.T.O.R.M.
10) Lords Of Anarchy
11) Vendetta
12) Legion of Jesters

DeletedUser1359

Too busy in RL to put justification next to them at the moment. So you all debate it.

1) Tripartite (Rejects, OV, TT)
2) OSG Family
3) Bunny Family
4) Stay Family
5) Winners Family
6) Butchers
7) Winter Wolves Family
8) Spartan Jags
9) S.T.O.R.M.
10) Lords Of Anarchy
11) Vendetta
12) Legion of Jesters

Wow lol. Not many of this bunch are top 12 anymore. Families seem to have died in this world. Anyone got time for a top 12?

I will have a stab at it

1) OSG Family - down to 3 branches - unfair for me to comment but seem solid.
2, 3 & 4) Tripartite (Rejects, OV, TT) - seem a solid bunch. Undoubtedly the dark horse at the start. Think they will continue to rise and dominate their oceans. I did hear that a leader lost a city.... :)
5) Bunnies - not sure what happened to the rest of the family - they seemed to have hopped off? Still a powerful force and recently swelled their ranks with a notable SC member.
6) Winners family - still seem to be the dominant power in their oceans. Pacted with Spirit of game Kings and Alliance X. Still fighting SC family but from the looks of it, they are suffering a little with inactivity and having to internalize alot of players (then again, who isnt)
7) Stay Family - seem to be a dying super power possibly due to poor leadership direction. If you gonna fight everyone, then you need some very active players. Still have 2 branches so don't think these guys aren't still dangerous...

Not sure who takes the last 3 spots. The world seems dead already - only 3 months in?

Last edited by a moderator: