The Top 12

DeletedUser

yeah and there reason to disolved a pact with SAP was all fabricated lies and a scandal was revealed in the process. EOW lied to there own members in why the pact was broke and no if them had any balls to tell the truth, thats why there members are leaving and when the new and even more proof that was just discovered i would not be supprised if more left.
wow i never heard of anyone stabbing themselves in the back, that must be hard to do, wait......uggg...hmmmff....ahhh...yup definetly hard to do i just tried. you guys must have long arms

DeletedUser14962

What! we know quite clearly what it was about it was over some ghost cities in O63 we could all see the thread and hawkesy sent a message out to all of us explaining this. As far as im aware we wish to try and estabilish good relations again.
We know SAP have received attacks from us even though warned TWICE (it started because hawkesy's message was misinterpretedd) but that has know been put right hasnt it??? I can assure that is not the reason why members are leaving either we have plenty of other allies (although SAP were highly valued).

DeletedUser

yeah and there reason to disolved a pact with SAP was all fabricated lies and a scandal was revealed in the process. EOW lied to there own members in why the pact was broke and no if them had any balls to tell the truth, thats why there members are leaving and when the new and even more proof that was just discovered i would not be supprised if more left.
What! we know quite clearly what it was about it was over some ghost cities in O63 we could all see the thread and hawkesy sent a message out to all of us explaining this.

The really shocking part of this is, as an outsider, I know more about what happened than the current EOW members.
And probably so does half this forum.

You listen to one side, you listen to the other, you see where there are overlaps and any divisions of story need to be supported with proof.
Those who offer proof are usually right, those who claim proof isn't required are almost always wrong.

Time for EOW to start asking some questions.

DeletedUser

Only stupid members of EOW would take seriously cocotte's words ...
And what you know is nothing , that's sure

DeletedUser14962

I understand the situation just been messaged by CommanderSheppard. Not fair on SAP, im not surprised they broke the pact i just hope time will heal these wounds and we can resume being allies as I considered them one of our most prominent and respected allies.....
Setanta must have had a bad day, the only time seany will have proved himself to me is when he finally conquers an active EOW without the one city in a far out ocean on the rim but the guys who are getting all their BP from their alliances troops :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i still dont understand why eow dissloved the pact

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's up to you what you do but unless you start respecting your allies and stop deceiving your members, more problems will emerge.

DeletedUser

i think still has no idea what hes talking about, still- how can you confidently say we will not go to war, we ares till waiting for you guys to come up with a good excuse for your actions. honestly we want nothing to do with wrecklessness in an ally. all your reasons for what you all did have been proved wrong, and we have aquired mails that you sent others slaying SAP with you words. then you tell us directly that everything is not what we think. We will not work with you guys. we need people we can trust fully and you guys have a habit on breaking pact and trashing the names of those who are honest. I was shocked to read a page ago you still have members that know nothing of what actually happened. good job concealing this from your own members.

we will catch YOU on the flip side

DeletedUser

IDY you of all people should know how Still manipulates people to get his own desired effect. He uses others to his advantage which sometimes helps his alliance but not always.

DeletedUser

well history is just repeating itself. he lied to us and now he lies to sap. guys wake up. you can never ever trust any eow player. still can only hide behind his alliance. he is a coward and stays a coward. the only thing he is able to tell his people to bolt and earthquake. what a fantastic cowardly leader.

DeletedUser

IDY you of all people should know how Still manipulates people to get his own desired effect. He uses others to his advantage which sometimes helps his alliance but not always.
Ah bledsoe it's yourself!! I havent seen you since you ran from ocean 52.
How are you keeping??

DeletedUser

well history is just repeating itself. he lied to us and now he lies to sap. guys wake up. you can never ever trust any eow player. still can only hide behind his alliance. he is a coward and stays a coward. the only thing he is able to tell his people to bolt and earthquake. what a fantastic cowardly leader.

ah yes, Im a coward that went into ocean 53 and took an Orthia City on an Orthia island , surrounded by other Orthia islands .............. OK it took me two gos, but I got it.

Do you know what a coward actually is snowy???

DeletedUser

well, i will not say that i would not trust all eow members. im not gonna sit here and call people cowards and name call, im not like that. i just speak the truth in matters. i am happy if i am attacking or getting attacked. im sure now that u have let the truth out and those who cannot accept the truth will come after me, but its kinda what i expected. im just dissapointed cause i looked up to them for awhile, they were a good team to work with, well those who i worked with have left already and/or are leaving. im just glad i saw the real eow actions before it was to late. im pretty sure everyone is going to be at war with eow soon, and well when everyone is against you and you have no more puppets to manipulate, i see a massive down fall. maybee they will put up a good fight, i doubt it though