The Top 15 (Its early, but lets get a good look)

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

slobo.c

Strategos
Meat4grinder and Nina..........Yes I know them form Zeta!M4G is still active I think but Nina is gone for long time........ :D
And Thanks Saturn and Task........ :)

DeletedUser2663

Well since BP is over might as well do one of these.

Tiny Teddies - Came out of Bp guns a blazing. Don't know of any alliance in O45 or O55 that hasn't had members cleared. Don't see any threats to them at this stage of the game. will need to wait a month or two before the strong alliances rear their heads and challenge us. Over 10k ABP in day one and the day has barely started. haven't seen a start like this in my whole grepo career.

R.O.M.A.N.S - MRA. Insta fail

-HaVoC- - Not impressed by the performance of the members of their that have been cleared already. I suspect however their top tier players will be a lot harder hopefully. We shall see soon.

Templar Knights - Looks like a MRA to me. Welcome to prove me wrong though.

Order of St. Michael - MRA. Insta Fail

Musketeers - Interested by these guys that's for sure. Can't make any accurate judgements on them yet. Will see how they hold in the next couple of weeks.

Alpha Centuri - Another MRA

THE HORDE - Yawn, MRA

Carpe Jugulum - They will go far. I see them dominating O54. I predict top 5 in a months time.

Arrow To The Knee - I hate the name. However will be interesting to see how they fare. I think this is the one alliance in O55 where we haven't cleared one of their members yet.

Infectious State - to bad they couldn't come up with an original name.I vsed the original IS on lambda and i don't see any familiar names here. Will be interesting to see if they can do well considering their leaders will probably be focused on their main worlds theta. Nothing destroys an alliance faster than ineffective leadership.

And let the complaining begin :p

DeletedUser12324

Tiny Teddies - Very organised, experienced and mature players, most got into the world pretty early which puts them right at the core of the south east. Miles ahead in battlepoints as expected. If the players stick and the leadership stays strong these guys could well stay top from the start to finish however i do hope in time that my own alliance can prove a worthwhile challenge for these grepo veterans.

R.O.M.A.N.S - High numbers but a pretty decent average, one of our few allies i hope these guys can stay strong.

-HaVoC- Afraid to say i don't know anything about these guys yet. They look to have a very decent average points aswell as good ABPs so should put up a good fight against any of their enemies.

Templar Knights - Due to high numbers and early number 1 ranking in the tables i feel these guys are everyones targets. Look to have some pretty good players so could hold.

OoST- High member count, quite low average, no ABPs really so doesn't look bright for tem but still very early days.

Death faction - MRA?

Musketeers - either geniuses or doomed to fail however i think the first. Low numbers and high averages look to be a solid team.

Alpha Centuri - MRA?

The Horde - Not impressed by these guys so far but still early.

Carpe Jugulum - medium member count, low average and no BPs really.

Arrow To The Knee - My own alliance so i will be biased :p Lowest member count in the top 15 and third highest average. A real good team so far i am just completely happy with my members, i hope i can prove myself and my alliance to be a respectable bunch and good fighters.

All other alliances seem to have medium numbers and low averages either starting late or doomed to finish early, we will see.

DeletedUser19251

Tiny Teddies - With Man in the Yellow Hat merging into them they look even more impressive.Will be number 1 for a long time,great leadership,top players,the ones to beat.Cant see any other alliance getting more attack bp then these guys.

R.O.M.A.N.S - MRA has some good players,but need to make cuts.Already declared war on the teddies,best of luck with that...Has a brother alliance Brotherhood,which is never a great idea,and if you think that wasnt enough they are having another branch R.O.M.A.N.S legion II looking forward too R.O.M.A.N.S legion III already :p

-HaVoC- - Top alliance in ocean 45,decent average could surprise everybody,then again im usually wrong when it comes to these type of predictions.

Templar Knights - MRA,top alliance in DBP which is never good this early.

Order of St. Michael Mra low average.As they share ocean 44 with Musketeers and Armageddon i cant see them lasting too long.

Death Faction - MRA will fail.

Musketeers - Have some experienced members,well compacted,low number count,think they will do well.

Alpha Centuri - MRA,will dominate ocean 56.

THE HORDE - MRA couple of good players.

Carpe Jugulum - Will dominate there ocean for now.

Arrow To The Knee - Being a member im not going to comment.

Gods Of War low average,time will tell.

Warriors Of Asgard Lowest average in top 15.Fail.

Infectious State Could do well if this is their main server.

Armageddon Small group,can see them growing into a top alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you dont need to worry about us.
were only here to make up numbers in the server.
lol
and if you cant figure out why were so grouped together prob best you come knocking to find out.
will have a look through the allies and do a proper post soon enough,
recognise some names but mostly from forums never came up against most of you before
so should be a blast.
respect metal nice to see you back. think you know my previous life lol.

DeletedUser

Tiny Teddies - With Man in the Yellow Hat merging into them they look even more impressive.Will be number 1 for a long time,great leadership,top players,the ones to beat.Cant see any other alliance getting more attack bp then these guys.
all i can say to this quote is LOL ok what ever floats your boat.
now BP is off i'll give you a week head start before i join the hunt :p
also were not in 45 either ha ha better go check your maps again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well about us "taking one island and that is it" staff, well that just happened, because we have just 5-6 players that planed to come here in this world others were on that island already, and that is it I do not understand whats the big deal. And i hope you ll give time to our members to learn grepo if you all would be kind enough to allow them that I personally would be very thankful
:)

DeletedUser17045

all i can say to this quote is LOL ok what ever floats your boat.
now BP is off i'll give you a week head start before i join the hunt :p

Why a weeks headstart? I shall laugh when you look back at all your cocky-ness and hang your head in shame.

DeletedUser23516

Tiny Teddies-They are going to dominate this sever. Check Attackers in the rankings
R.O.M.A.N.S.-I couldn't find the acronym here but one thing you don't want to do is announce you are at war with the top alliance. It'll make you less popular
-HaVoC- I recognize some names here, but the profile is a bit lengthy
Templar Knights-MRA, they are good for an MRA though
Death Faction-The alliance was named after the founder...NOOBY! More like an overflow for Templar Knights instead of a brother alliance
Musketeers-This alliance's fate will depemd on who their enemies are.
Order of St.Michael-Eventually Slobo's MRAs will be good, not in this world
Alpha Centuri-*Cough* NoobMRA*Cough*
THE HORDE-NOT BAD EXCEPT ALL CAPS
Gods of War-MRA and a bad one at that
Arrow to the Knee-What could go wrong with an alliance named arrow to the knee?

DeletedUser2663

you dont need to worry about us.
were only here to make up numbers in the server.
lol
and if you cant figure out why were so grouped together prob best you come knocking to find out.
will have a look through the allies and do a proper post soon enough,
recognise some names but mostly from forums never came up against most of you before
so should be a blast.
respect metal nice to see you back. think you know my previous life lol.

Ahh, same name or allias? Don't recognise this Name but if you know me than maybe there is more good players here than i thought.

DeletedUser

Tiny Teddies: Seem like they'll last through this world for a while...Highest point average (for an alliance over 10 players that is :p ) shout out to BasilBarfly if it's the real him, miss ya bud

R.O.M.A.N.S.: Not that bad of an MRA...You guys take this waaay to seriously :p I personally would not want to be in this alliance...But that's just me..

Templar Knights: Pretty good group of players, don't recognize any names, but they're keeping their point avg in check

-HaVoC-: look like they're not about to be labeled an MRA any time soon..Not too sure what their name means..

Death Faction:not all that appealing...

Musketeers: looks like they're already racing for those world wonders ;) haha
all round good group of players

Alpha Centuri: no comment.

Order of St. Michael: Average alliance...know some players in it, might last might not..

THE HORDE: Hordes annoy me..

Gods Of War: must there be a GoW in EVERY world?!

Arrow To The Knee: haha love the name, seem like they'll last quite a while, wish i was closer to their core :(

Carpe Jugulum: Go get your own name. Honestly, if you can't stay in the top 5, you don't deserve CJ's name.
RIP CJ

Infectious State: seem pretty balanced...not really much to say

Warriors Of Asgard: ew.

Corsairs: know a few, but they really need to pull themselves up, or lose their top 15 spot.

Just my thoughts :)

DeletedUser2663

Carpe Jugulum: Go get your own name. Honestly, if you can't stay in the top 5, you don't deserve CJ's name.
RIP CJ

May wanna check CJ history and their rise. They are known to be fashionably late.

DeletedUser

man... how long has this world been open and there's already guys badmouthing each other, looks like I made the right choice joining this new world :p

DeletedUser

OoSM will merge into Armageddon!!
The Power in 044 ;) !! :D

Looks like some of your members are going to Musketeers.

Armageddon and Musketeers are very evenly matched if they go to war this will be a good fight.