The Top 15 (Its early, but lets get a good look)

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

GingerBalls

Your right, TV's are the underdogs here Gin, and from what I see TV's are getting attacked on two fronts by the #1 and #3 Alliances.
TV's are Ranked #10 only reason because MOM dropped out the Picture.
A Few STATS Here.

TT's: 467 City's, Avg. points per member 40,920 Avg. points per city 7,185

AC: 412 City's, Avg. points per member 25,571 Avg. points per city 6,161

= 882 City's

TV's: 111 City's, Avg. points per member 13,917 Avg. points per city 5,265

So you see not much of a fair fight here from I what can tell, as you know they will come on here saying well OC/45 dose their OC and OC/55 dose their but, if you get the Support from the city's out the line of fire fill your city's up with Support and build all Attack Troops. You on top only reason TT/AC attacking a really Underdog here is because they can't just beat on the other Alliances because they will get their B--ts handed to them hack be big Boys as you say you are and pick on the ones that can deal the blows you can do on smaller Alliances BIG BOYS, LOL... I really don't see that...

DeletedUser

The Tiny Teddies are just like The Steelers(in football) to me, I don't have a problem with them personally I just hate all there little fans that sit on the sidelines and cheer them on. A lot of you aren't even in the alliance :Angry:

DeletedUser

GingerBalls

Your right, TV's are the underdogs here Gin, and from what I see TV's are getting attacked on two fronts by the #1 and #3 Alliances.
TV's are Ranked #10 only reason because MOM dropped out the Picture.
A Few STATS Here.

TT's: 467 City's, Avg. points per member 40,920 Avg. points per city 7,185

AC: 412 City's, Avg. points per member 25,571 Avg. points per city 6,161

= 882 City's

TV's: 111 City's, Avg. points per member 13,917 Avg. points per city 5,265

So you see not much of a fair fight here from I what can tell, as you know they will come on here saying well OC/45 dose their OC and OC/55 dose their but, if you get the Support from the city's out the line of fire fill your city's up with Support and build all Attack Troops. You on top only reason TT/AC attacking a really Underdog here is because they can't just beat on the other Alliances because they will get their B--ts handed to them hack be big Boys as you say you are and pick on the ones that can deal the blows you can do on smaller Alliances BIG BOYS, LOL... I really don't see that...

From AC's point of view, this is a complete crock of you know what.

The reason your getting attacked, and your cities taken is simply a matter of their location on the map, pure and simple.

I'll tell yea what, you just build some CS's and move on over into 35 and you won't be getting attacked, until we get over there that is, then pick up and move over to 25 when that time comes.

:)

DeletedUser

Well I stand by What I said with these two Musketeers/AC and they playing right into TT hands I never seen the Top 3 Alliances in a NAP before like this in a World so young while TT takes and get's Stronger in and around the other two they TT, will turn on them that's what a NAP is all about (LET ME GET BIGGER AND STRONGER) then you. And them two are Letting TT do what and dictate what they want.

Yea, I wouldn't discount AC out of any scenario, we have a strong core of players that can crank out the production.

DeletedUser

Metalcore, was you part of confederate states in world Xi? your name looks very familiar

coming back to the topic, TT look very strong, im surprised any major wars havent broken out yet

I guess only the next few weeks will tell

DeletedUser2663

Metalcore, was you part of confederate states in world Xi? your name looks very familiar

coming back to the topic, TT look very strong, im surprised any major wars havent broken out yet

I guess only the next few weeks will tell

I was on xi but i didn' run CS. That was OKC's alliance. I had my premade there call Nemesis. We were based in O55

DeletedUser

oh yes i remember that....did you guys merge with project venom?
I was there in the beginning in Crimson Empire but i dropped out due to the speed differences with world Kappa :(

DeletedUser

Would I be chief propaganda officer if I would be honest? lmao

DeletedUser

''When I go round, baby round round
Spend the night on me
I don't need no man
Got my GOLD for free
(Free free free free) ''

DeletedUser

now how would it be
to have gold for free?

does it feel so good