the top 5 alliance to make it the long run

DeletedUser

Dread Weapons? It took 3 days to decide THAT compromize? Pinky and Perky would be more apt.

Weren't too concerned about the name, the players make the alliance. Council was busy with other tasks to worry about the name.

Don't know who Pinky and Perky are, but they sound cute. Maybe we'll have a vote on that................................:p

DeletedUser

I like it, but debating whether rat patrol or DWW should be perky. They seem to like picking up the disgruntled, so it would be nicely ironic.

DeletedUser

SOD will be there,pacted with everyone larger than themselves.couldnt fight DF so pacted with em,couldnt fight Eclipse so pacted with them.If you actually look at alliance attacker/defender and fighter ranks.they barely scrape the top 10.Their best is 9th rank in fighters.

Of note their Spartans of darkness 1 or main alliance???? defensive bp is lower than my alliance.(yes we are still here,still fighting everyone bigger lol) so i take it Steves defensive bp being higher than mine would be admitting bp leeching otherwise known as aligning yourself to a fighting alliance to get bp,Suits their alliance name tho spartans of darkness.hiding behind the T.G.A and leeching or milking bp from them.Which reflects the above stats of alliance bp ranks vs their alliance ranking it just doesnt match.Simming with abit of using others if you look at steves stats?Sorry if the truth hurts,nah im not lol.

DeletedUser

Courage. Your obsession with trying to insult me or post "damaging messages" is very scary.

(Deleted )

I have asked the mods to ask you to stop all communication with or about me and I have and will delete any personal messages without opening them, so don't bother sending any. Now please take care of your wife and new family. Keep them healthy and happy. I will do the same.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks to me like you picked a good picture you sure live in a fantasy world of your own making.
Steves defensive bp are so high because he is always there helping his team mates at no thought of what it costs him.
You obviously no nothing of the SOD alliance a lot of us are new to this game I am totally new to gaming this is my 1st time at 55 thats probably a bit old to start but i must admit I thought all gamers where a bunch of sad waste of time deadbeats without a proper life living in there little fantasy land to scared or useless for the real world.Glad that mostly those ideas have been proven wrong most players I have come across are actually damn good people friend or foe and steve is one of the best he is not a god we do not follow him slavishly we question him and all our leaders thats why he is admired by all our players
I very much doubt that can be said about you but we shall see I might be wrong lets see who helps you when we take your city's
Try taking Steves city's see who turns up to help

though you lot got me through a very bad time and I would like to thank all the players ive met friend and foe you can teach an old dog new tricks you certainly opened my eyes

DeletedUser

you can teach an old dog new tricks you certainly opened my eyes

You can't teach old dog a new trick, but you can hit it with a shovel and make some dog burgers.. lol

This post is entirely a joke, intended for lolz so don't take me seriously hahaha.

DeletedUser

You can't teach old dog a new trick, but you can hit it with a shovel and make some dog burgers.. lol

This post is entirely a joke, intended for lolz so don't take me seriously hahaha.

The is the right attitude. I deleted my lengthy reply.

DeletedUser

Parmenion the lion said-
Looks to me like you picked a good picture you sure live in a fantasy world of your own making.
Steves defensive bp are so high because he is always there helping his team mates at no thought of what it costs him.
You obviously no nothing of the SOD alliance a lot of us are new to this game I am totally new to gaming this is my 1st time at 55 thats probably a bit old to start but i must admit I thought all gamers where a bunch of sad waste of time deadbeats without a proper life living in there little fantasy land to scared or useless for the real world.Glad that mostly those ideas have been proven wrong most players I have come across are actually damn good people friend or foe and steve is one of the best he is not a god we do not follow him slavishly we question him and all our leaders thats why he is admired by all our players
I very much doubt that can be said about you but we shall see I might be wrong lets see who helps you when we take your city's
Try taking Steves city's see who turns up to help
Glad I got that off my chest sorry but some people forget this is a game it hurts when you lose a city you worked on but dont get personal sorry that just shows what a sad sorry person you are and does confirm my original thoughts on gamers glad its a tinny minority
though you lot got me through a very bad time and I would like to thank all the players ive met friend and foe you can teach an old dog new tricks you certainly opened my eyes

Seriously of course MRA with pacts would win if i tried to fight Steve,3 allies vs SE wow,cant really say much to that as of course Spartan M.R.A is gonna win on paper with overwhelming nos,so no real point in talking to you.your of course surrounded and pacted to everyone.Your not a fighting alliance,your bp has that covered.

As for fact have a look at a alliance on world pi called G.G.W (Great gobal warriors) their leader eddy-mad had the most cities for most of the world and still having the most cities and using a M.R.A for personal growth didnt win him a world.one other fact to compare his individual bp and his alliance compared with SOD.Not wasting my words anymore.Lets play a game and see who wins this world.12 months to go lets hope rl dont get in the way :)

As for personal-i dont need to qq to another players wife if i get blocked by a person ingame.

DeletedUser

steve - you can keep your well wishes, we blocked u or have u forgotten already. does ur alliance realise they are aiding ur personal gudge? bully tactics is ur game steve, not ours. hope u enjoyed ur holidy

DeletedUser

Courage. Your obsession with trying to insult me or post "damaging messages" is very scary.

(Deleted )

I have asked the mods to ask you to stop all communication with or about me and I have and will delete any personal messages without opening them, so don't bother sending any. Now please take care of your wife and new family. Keep them healthy and happy. I will do the same.

Thank you.

Seriously,ur posting to me in forums after saying your trying to get me blocked? 1 -I blocked u 1st doh so i cant message you ingame 2-u then messaged my wife moaning and crying to her.Then moaned about my country and people in it as well.Seriously

As for the family they are fine,why are you messaging me on a forums board in a game to enquire about my family tho ?when you want no contact with me,I hate to bring it up again but after i blocked you,you took your 47 yrs of wisdom and went moaning to her.So my family and children should not be apart of your thoughts tbh or is it your alliances goal to wipe me and her from a game :)
but again you bringing up my family on a game forum board is concerning,is it you not having kids the issue?? that is something for you and your wife to discuss?hope work is good at zocolo solutions guess you dont use your normal ingame messaging style there lol.gratz on passing the pizza course and of course the wine making silver and bronze stars.Hope the weather is great in oakland too.

again to avoid contact with a person you are already blocked by and do not wish further contact with.DO NOT POST THEIR INGAME NAMES FOLLOWED BY A MESSAGE DIRECTED TO THEM,also adding that you asked mods to stop all contact then post on their forums directed at the person you dont want to talk too.bet they facepalmed when the read it and did the edit on you again lol.

DeletedUser

I'm all for livening up the forums, but if it's a flame war you guys are planning to start I recommend using the mail option, or even better speak with your troops in battle. (SW)

DeletedUser

yeah sorry about that Minotomus.my apologies to everyone and i wont be on forums much this year :)
I have him blocked and so does my wife.No point talking to him.its two different people with two different opinions and I can honestly say I only got annoyed when i blocked him and he got nasty to my pregnant wife,then he started insulting my country and people in it.Im not wasting my time on that.Its the old saying know your enemy,so as my above post shows I have done alot of research and gathered alot of information.which is the best weapon to make informed decision on ingame and in real life.

cheers and happy new year everyone.

DeletedUser

I promised not to respond to this guy, but he goes crazy when someone attacks him and project all sorts of weird interpretations on actions others have conducted. I never said anything about his wife or his country. I sent her one concerned message in reply to her note that CUF was all stressed out about our conversation.

I took a trip to New Zealand and enjoyed myself. Haven't said a word to him in months and all I ever accused him of was being a bad ally who never helped, then my alliance decided to take his cities.

After that he regularly posts inflammatory messages. Most recently this guy has tried to research who I am I real life and start rumors about that and send information about that to others. He used a false promise about sending me tourist information about New Zealand to obtain my email address, which by the way he never sent. I would advise under no circumstances sharing personal information with this person. I would like Grepolis moderators to intervene and stop any posting or future contacts. Thank you.

DeletedUser

I wish all in this world good health. To those who played with honor, it was a privilege to get to know you all. It was fun rising to number 7 and fun to finally get a defender of the day badge to match the great power one. A lot of great people play Grepolis.

To those who continue to play, a bit of advice. Read "the art of happiness" co-authored by the Dali Lama. In this book it is clarified why helping others to succeed is infinitely me satisfying than seeking personal gain. This philosophy will make for a much more satisfying game experience, and is the foundation behind the SOD team culture. We may lose the world, but we are having fun doing it. A Grepolis city is empty of human kindness and friendship, so think about the people you help or hurt and always be respectful.

Second, please play responsibly. Game addiction is a serious issue and this game is designed to tap into learning centers of the brain, and Dopamine addiction can be the result. Your brain has powerful learning features that can also make a complex puzzle an addiction. Be wary and keep your real life in balance.

Peace.

DeletedUser

Good luck in life Steve, most of the time it was good playing with you.

DeletedUser

Good luck in life Steve, most of the time it was good playing with you.

I note from recent messages that your team used spies and cowards. So I recant my comment above, since the war was not fought with honor. Enjoy your digital badge. Gains no respect from me.

DeletedUser

Not looking for your approval or blessing. Espionage is a part of war and we weren't the only ones to do it. Honor ceased to exist long ago and it was not something we initiated. It's still a war game.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a rationalization of perhaps dishonorable play. No?

It is confirmed that you admit to using moles when you swore against that type of practice in the past. It seems that your teams legacy is "win regardless of the means." I find that sad, but many applaud it. Perhaps your team was corrupted by the group think, once they absorbed team members famous for being traitors to their team, backstabbing.

Anyway, I quit long ago and these forums have long been dead. I have little invested in right or wrong, but I can say that I am very proud of my former team and also TBD. I am proud if your teams dedication and commitment too, so I congratulate you as well.

I monitored western alliances great efforts from the senate, while not playing directly, and I can state categorically that no spies were used to gain unfair advantage and that their play was ethical, so I have great respect in particular for Decimel and Jwolf011.

Some people admire gain through subterfuge, I don't. Habits form from decisions, large and small, so my hope is that in a future world your team sticks to the higher road.

letters like this http://http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?49258-Open-Letter-to-Lindos

...show that teams can fight with honor and yet still come to an impasse, just as our two teams did.

Long ago I predicted GOW would win, not because of my teams support, but because I saw great organization, dedication and focus. It is a shame that your team didn't try to win without spies and lies. I love losing to good competitors, as much as I enjoy winning. Lies and moles are not "part of the Game" in my opinion. Though I guess the stats pages are ok, as all are on equal footing and reports delayed.

It was a good world. Could have been an even more epic tale, but it isn't. A quick win, perhaps was best. Last post, be healthy. Reflect on your health and whether you would have won anyway. I think you would have.

PS mods feel free to delete my posts. They likely should be PMs. I will cease trying to rain on a parade, however I just hate the spies are ok culture in Grepolis

Sternoff

Phrourach
No. There were really no spies. The person who you refered to contacted me first about lies being posted about me in the forum. One of your leaders posted that I was not supposed to be attacked because I was given you guys info of where our WWs are located. I told him it was a lie because I did not know where they all are located at, and not all of GoW members knew either because it was kept secret until the end. It was not just this one person who contacted us, but others from WA saw the lies as well. You guys have used spies on us. What is the deal with Blendi spying for decimel on Raise Your Rats? What about Capt70? What was the deal with GregoryAllen became a dictator after Decimel and others ghosted in WA? The problem is that there were troubles within WA leadership where trust and loyalty was not there. That is why we at Death Fiber want nothing to do with that alliance. GoW won by team work. WA lacked the teamwork.