The Top 5 Alliances (post-simocalypse)

DeletedUser

Thought it would be interesting to start this discussion after so much has changed. I cant see the point in doing top 12 since....well you know....

-------- Alliance ------------ Points ----- Players
1. Disciples of Ares--------- 72886619 ----- 203

2. Harbingers -------------- 39237894 ----- 116

3. Eaters of the Dead ------ 27018434 ----- 168

4. Relentless -------------- 18396596 ----- 77

5. Holy War Crusaders ----- 14156698 ----- 35

Have at it folks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The huns still exists, they are just called DoA. DoA and Huns would never separate. It was all a play so Sparky could keep leading the huns.

The selling out has occurred in other regions.

All of my predictions have come true. And people still think EotD are innocent. This, the DoA super alliance will A) Fail.
And B) is the fault of EotD for pacting DoA. It is the fault of Harbingers for, after that, pacting the huns. And is the fault of players like Joe Strunks and dunedinlad and daniejam and greco who fled TBH when the going got tough.

I find it halirous that former huns are criticizing huns for leaving, when they had left as well. At one point Joe, you were in DoA (that was after you left TH)

Everyone wants to be innocent, but EVERYONE is to blame.

The biggest sell outs are the likes of Davidharrydad. People who stood by my side and said they would always fight DoA and The Huns, who stood by my side as we were losing o36, who stood by my side as we defended EotD from The Huns, after TFP fell and LoC and EotD' were the only anti-hun alliances left. The Huns still exist. They are very real. They are now part of DoA. All of those anti-hun players, are now pro-hun through their affiliation with DoA.

The goal was always to take out the huns, I can't tell you how many times all of agreed to kill them regardless of what banner they were under. Instead, people failed these agreements left and right. They recruited huns, they let huns thrive and actively work against their allies (Philney and Greco). Everyone, from the Harbs down - are Pro-Hun and always were. They were more interested in numbers than the ideology.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

The goal was never to be the largest. It was never to be number one. It was never to win the server. It was to make sure the Golden Horde (Huns and Ares) lost. That ideology was sold out by the likes of Dysen, Vigoran, Dunedinlad, Philney, etc.

I should have known, it was always a numbers game. No one wanted to fight for the fun of it. I challenge ANYONE to find one time I said I wanted to win the server. All I have wanted to do is prevent The Golden Horde from winning.

That opportunity still exists. Sadly, it is with The Harbingers. But we all know it is only temporary. Assuredly DoA will make them an offer and they will take it.

Delta is dead and so is the anti-hun movement. Not because the huns are gone, but because EVERYONE sold out.

DeletedUser

me myself wasnt in the doa as i told you myself i wasnt well for a while i give my account to someone else for a few months at the time i had no contact with the game at all i did leave the huns the reason i left was because i got no support from the members what so ever i had lost many troops supporting sparky and orionsport crazy troops lost, it was like i was building troops just to send them into other oceans i wasnt growing at all and when the time came when i was under attack not 1 piece of help did i get, me and you went toe to toe in ocean 35 and no one was there to help me, messages opened and no reply there was a click in which everyone helped i wasnt in that click simple as that i left the huns because of that i joined loa my old alliance then the backstabbing started from the huns agasint me people being smart and cheeky to me when i said something so i joined the harbs so i could take the fight to the huns but i have to say it wasnt all the huns as i say the wee click the friends i made in the huns left aswell as they were sick of looking after the click
it was then i had my accident and i wasnt able to play i only got control of my account the past lock of weeks again so i was never a member of the doa and yes i was a hun i did look up to the huns and wanted to be part of the delta elite but i found out the hard way that it wasnt what i thought to many selfish members, i am now a member of a team now and happy to stay here because if i get attacked i no they have my back as well as i have theres thats what an alliance should be all about

DeletedUser

Rather than rant here....which I am having trouble resisting...I will simply say this.

I have no interest in points

I am the leader of Harbs for now and as long as that is the case then DoA gets nothing from me except fire and death.

Right now the only things that matter are that DoA does not get to sim to the win, and Dysen sees what a fool he was. He knows it I think, but he insists on twisting it around....

DeletedUser

Phil, in the near future the DoA super alliance will be torn asunder. Over half of their members will leave.

You will offer them refuge if they do. Whether under your roof, or a roof in a different shed.

DeletedUser

negative....the huns that went there had their chance, and except for those currently holding onto offers, there will be no more. Anyone that wants to be a part of that is not Harbingers material. Its disgraceful to say the least and when they still lose it will be that much funnier because of their outlandish efforts to secure the win.

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more nick, glad someone sees what really happened besides me.

DeletedUser3288

I didnt sell out the huns?

I left because they tried to make me go to war with people i didnt want to? If anything huns sold honey badgers out.

If i was still playing i would be in harbs now fighting DOA and any ex hun members.

DeletedUser15049

What a whiny group therapy session

For once ol Vig and I agree.

What Nick neglects to mention is his dealings with mwilliams11, and the Ares alliance. The role he played in the handing of so called intel to an enemy alliance. The part he played in it all. But hey...don't let that get in the way of a good old whiner whine.

As for me selling out. I am sorry Nick but when your alliance is treated unlike others (think Relentless and their neutrality) - is attacked by alliances for being neutral (think back to the FS and then the Scorps/GK gig) and is berated on these forums for over a year solid (we only became allies of the Huns about a month before it all went tits up with the failed merger of which we all made mistakes) and lots more besides...don't expect me or my alliance to regard anything you say as serious.

Indeed I shall leave it on this note: DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH

Phil. Kick him. He has given himself away.

DeletedUser15049

Ah good. Back to normal between Vig and I. Phew!

:p

DeletedUser19756

Hold on a bit there nick I never sold out! I did not move! I stayed put while eveybody else jumped from here to there, The huns are scattered all over the place now so using them has a excuse don't hold water any more. There are old huns in the Harbs now, I know this because they attack me under the Harbs banner. So no my old friend i never sold you out I just stayed put.
And has for DoA i never new existed until the merger!

DeletedUser

It's always been a numbers game. More than anything if you run an alliance you need to give people a reason to log on to what is fundamental pretty repetitive game (I used to organise challenges and competitions for this reason). Most of the alliances that fail simply don't understand this and define themselves not by their own actions but in response to others.

There is nothing wrong with aiming to be the biggest or to control an areas or to build wonders as a major positive objective builds team spirit. I can tell you that if your only goal is to frustrate another alliance or get stuck in a war without end eventually this negative outlook will cause you as many problems as it does your enemy. People simply stop logging in because it's dull or frustrating.

DoA will inevitably have problems due to the big merge it has gone through recently but I'd rather be in an alliance with a clear goal, than in one which is dominated by a few loud disruptive players.

DeletedUser3288

It's always been a numbers game. More than anything if you run an alliance you need to give people a reason to log on to what is fundamental pretty repetitive game (I used to organise challenges and competitions for this reason). Most of the alliances that fail simply don't understand this and define themselves not by their own actions but in response to others.

There is nothing wrong with aiming to be the biggest or to control an areas or to build wonders as a major positive objective builds team spirit. I can tell you that if your only goal is to frustrate another alliance or get stuck in a war without end eventually this negative outlook will cause you as many problems as it does your enemy. People simply stop logging in because it's dull or frustrating.

DoA will inevitably have problems due to the big merge it has gone through recently but I'd rather be in an alliance with a clear goal, than in one which is dominated by a few loud disruptive players.

Then explain how an 11 man alliance took on a 100+ player alliance?

DeletedUser19756

The 11 man alliance prob all work to gether or on the same time zone, As for the larger alliance they come from all over the world. Hope this explains it a bit for you Dan!

DeletedUser

NO David...when you have a larger alliance, the more simmers you have. The huns had the #1 simmer and now he is now a member of DOA. more and more simmers are now with DoA..if anyone wants to debate me if DOA doesnt have #1 simmer, please try..Will make them look like a fool.

DeletedUser

Hold on a bit there nick I never sold out! I did not move! I stayed put while eveybody else jumped from here to there, The huns are scattered all over the place now so using them has a excuse don't hold water any more. There are old huns in the Harbs now, I know this because they attack me under the Harbs banner. So no my old friend i never sold you out I just stayed put.
And has for DoA i never new existed until the merger!

Dont let him get to you DHD he is just doing what he does, i am no stranger to this. Apparently greco calls us sell outs too. Funny because when the Nataraja disbanded he joined the Huns while the rest of us formed the Eaters. Thats not what bothered me, what does is that he deceived us under the facade that he was still loyal to us. Eaters could have sold out and merged with LoC way back in the beginning and now we are sell outs because our enemy is no longer HWC, Harbs AND Doa? Philney is just because he tried to achieve a pact with DoA for over a year and we got it instead. Enemies will be enemies and try and get under our skin. Thats like a 2yr old in diapers calling us sellouts when he still goes poo in his pants.

DeletedUser

First of VIG, please reread some of the posts. I never called DHD a sell out. if you look closely it was Nwhiner. While you were gone Vig, DHD ask Jsouthern to join the harbs and wanted to. For diplomacy at the time he was not allowed..So before you say I said something make sure I did to say it.

Look at the only post i have made in this tab in the past several weeks was to amend DHD comment.

As for selling out to DoA, yea I am calling you personally and your ex nats as sell outs. EotD was formed to fight the huns and DOA... what do you guys do, was to become allies for one reason and one reason only..Your alliance is run now by a so called leaders GF.