The Top 5 Alliances (post-simocalypse)

DeletedUser

Anyway back on track. All alliances will start to suffer heavily as players drop out of Delta. The top 50 alliances account for just over 1550 players (accounts) and with world recruitment blocked this is only going to shrink. Almost all the training alliances are starting to look anemic to say the least.

DoA - A mish mash of various alliances. How it pans out depends on all the various egos mesh. Currently focused on wonders while grinding out HWC
Harbs - Maneuvered themselves into a corner and having stripped their training alliance, engaged in wars they simply cannot get to and managed to alienate most non-aligned players.
EotD - Same as before v2.0 but with added CE players.
Relentless - Same as before v2.0. Love, hate or ignore them they haven't fundamentally shifted their position since their formation which is impressive in it's way. For all the talk of them being a sim-alliance their abps is superior to HWC.
HWC - With no options other than to fight a war they cannot win I'd expect them to fade away over time or merge in whatever they can find in NW delta. Passed the significant milestone of having more dbps than abps.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance_achievements/colonizewin gives a nice overview of how things are going without delving into specifics

DeletedUser

can we look that in terms of per capita?? Which would mean that we are winning there? How about the wonders?? If they can mange to hang on to them.....

Biggest MRA ever and they are having to fight to stay in a Sim contest which it appears they might in fact lose to an alliance half their size who doesnt have their training alliance and an ally also sending...very impressive indeed.

DeletedUser

So basically Nick was the one that came to DoA for the diplomacy switch?? And it was to save EoTD from being under a harbs banner??
I dont even know what I should say to the rest...

Let's consider. You told the world you wanted me dead and could do it in three weeks. The Harbs began attacking EotD for absolutely no reason. I explored options.

Is that something shocking?

I think all leaders do that.

If people are somehow shocked that I explored all of our options while we were under the DoA flag, they would be utterly foolish to assume otherwise. Including you Philney.

Last time I checked, before I left EotD - I was at war with Harbingers. In fact, I took two cities from you guys. When I left, we pacted trying to fix the mistakes that you and I created Philney.

That was why Dreadnoughts and Harbs pacted.

Did I miss something?

I can't seem to figure out how anything mwilliams shared has anything to do with the present day. I was part of the Ares family and I was trying to fix the situation that EotD was in. People seem to think I wasn't loyal to EotD. I was. I tried to fix her problems time after time, only to be blocked by dysen. My problems with EotD has nothing to do with the members, but with Dysen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

keep crying Greco, we do what the hell we want you can see it as you want you're just our enemy. We are run our way and decide our purpose as we see fit and will change it when and how we want you just sit there and whine and complain and like it. While the rest of you complain and quit because of 2.0 we are adapting. Are you still banned for multiaccounting when you panicked under conquest?

So you are back. Lets see if you have more luck. I'm waiting.

DeletedUser

All together now..............

Baa Baa, Black SHEEP, have you....................

DeletedUser15049

Easy enough to explain, the 11 man alliance tried, conquered a fair few, tried to merge into a big 100 player alliance, fled to their only remaining option when they failed and then 'ragequit' blaming external reasons. You can talk about your 'successes' all you want but your guys have gone your enemies remain.

Regardless of how successful they may be initially small alliances will inevitably lose if their opposition is determined. They may go down fighting but inevitably they quit the game (usually via vacation mode) or flee to another larger alliance. Big alliances/big players will always have the advantage. This is true in any similar style game.

You are just a mouthpiece BN. The Honeys would tear you apart and wipe their butts with your game sheets. It is shameful how you muppets operate. I hope everyone who knows the score is reading you and the rest of the muppets. Players who could not cope with a real war yet now act tall on forums. Shame on you all.

As for Huns. If any Huns are left. Do you really want the 34 crew having their history as Huns and as a group who opposed attacking Crusaders (we had after all fought a long war beside them) rewritten by the likes of these chumps?

It is time gentlemen. No more. Lets regroup and ram the words down their mouths.

DeletedUser15049

All together now..............

Baa Baa, Black SHEEP, have you....................

The 666th Ghost who spends a fortune daily spying a city but can't take it. Despite it being 1 city versus 300. The same 666th Ghost who ran out of ocean 51.

The Satrat.

DeletedUser15049

anyway back on track. All alliances will start to suffer heavily as players drop out of delta. The top 50 alliances account for just over 1550 players (accounts) and with world recruitment blocked this is only going to shrink. Almost all the training alliances are starting to look anemic to say the least.

doa - a mish mash of various alliances. How it pans out depends on all the various egos mesh. Currently focused on wonders while grinding out hwc
harbs - maneuvered themselves into a corner and having stripped their training alliance, engaged in wars they simply cannot get to and managed to alienate most non-aligned players.
eotd - same as before v2.0 but with added ce players.
relentless - same as before v2.0. Love, hate or ignore them they haven't fundamentally shifted their position since their formation which is impressive in it's way. For all the talk of them being a sim-alliance their abps is superior to hwc.
hwc - with no options other than to fight a war they cannot win i'd expect them to fade away over time or merge in whatever they can find in nw delta. Passed the significant milestone of having more dbps than abps.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance_achievements/colonizewin gives a nice overview of how things are going without delving into specifics

and also happened to take out the doa wonder - came close to another - and have lost a grand total of 26 cities to the giant since october whilst winning more across the board against the alliances we fight - but don't let a fact get in the way of it eh noob? I know players with lots of BP and they cannot play. What matters is the board and the geo. You have the numbers so you can hardly expect us to be all out now can you? We attack to gain. What we do not do is fire in attacks like Noobs. That is why we have more DBPS from idiots who do not know the play and give us lots of slots. You don't have a clue about this game. Go chase the stats.

DeletedUser

So you are back. Lets see if you have more luck. I'm waiting.

Luck huh? okay. If I was lucky the mods wouldve givin me my account back after it was wrecked. Ask your members if they remember me as lucky. I been gone 9 months and Im still in the top 5 attackers and I never broke 55 cities.

DeletedUser15049

Let's consider. You told the world you wanted me dead and could do it in three weeks. The Harbs began attacking EotD for absolutely no reason. I explored options.

Is that something shocking?

I think all leaders do that.

If people are somehow shocked that I explored all of our options while we were under the DoA flag, they would be utterly foolish to assume otherwise. Including you Philney.

Last time I checked, before I left EotD - I was at war with Harbingers. In fact, I took two cities from you guys. When I left, we pacted trying to fix the mistakes that you and I created Philney.

That was why Dreadnoughts and Harbs pacted.

Did I miss something?

I can't seem to figure out how anything mwilliams shared has anything to do with the present day. I was part of the Ares family and I was trying to fix the situation that EotD was in. People seem to think I wasn't loyal to EotD. I was. I tried to fix her problems time after time, only to be blocked by dysen. My problems with EotD has nothing to do with the members, but with Dysen.

That is what happens when you eat a karmaburger nick. There you see it. Your friends. The ones you went to.

What goes around comes around. Now you know how it feels.

DeletedUser

Blaa blaa blaa still full of Gob and sucking up to who ever you can get on your side. lol
You keep talking that same drivel talk, please just walk the walk.

oh, and you thinking i was Raysor, shows you only see what you want :)

Thats me out of here for another month :)

Have fun.

...........any back bone

No Sir, No Sir, coz the sheppard is full of..................

DeletedUser15049

Luck huh? okay. If I was lucky the mods wouldve givin me my account back after it was wrecked. Ask your members if they remember me as lucky. I been gone 9 months and Im still in the top 5 attackers and I never broke 55 cities.

Vig. You were a good player. I don't deny that now although your CS attempts on myself were abysmal. As for my players - would that be the 3 city players in ocean 34? You never broke through mate. Nice try though. In fact what happened to your alliance? Last I knew they were Ares 'family'. They are not indie mate. Didn't you know? They are CLIENT. What a way to end the play huh?

And for the record. I tossed a Pact back at Ares. I have dignity. So does my crew who told Ares 'no thanks' to the offer to shaft me.

Now that is what I call loyalty to the tribe, Look at what we face...

Have a good weekend.

DeletedUser15049

Blaa blaa blaa still full of Gob and sucking up to who ever you can get on your side. lol
You keep talking that same drivel talk, please just walk the walk.

oh, and you thinking i was Raysor, shows you only see what you want :)

Thats me out of here for another month :)

Have fun.

...........any back bone

No Sir, No Sir, coz the sheppard is full of..................

Thanks Ghost. You just gave someone away. You are truly an idiot. Point to the falsehood. Go on. Tell me we didn't take a wonder. Tell me we have not gained more cities than lost to the family. Tell me we are being mauled blah blah. You lot are just the pits. I hope the REAL HUNS and REAL ARES left get some dignity about them and make the move that is needed.

As for 'sucking up'. We fought as a group for some time. My tribe covered their backs in the north as you were running away from players sending snail attacks. But then we all know the play. Vig just gave it away.

DeletedUser

Vig. You were a good player. I don't deny that now. As for my players - would that be the 3 city players in ocean 34?

You never broke through mate. Nice try though.

What 3 city players? I really dont know who you are talking about. I meant your ex-Hun/black players, most of your OTC players were out of range and i dont remember the names of the ones I did visit up in 33/43.

DeletedUser15049

You were good at sending nukes. I give you that. Not too good on the clock tho.

I was thinking about the 3 city type players we had in o34 that you guys went for and ignored the Huns as you did. As you made a lot of noise about the Huns. We just wanted to do what Relentless did. Be neutral.

That was our sin. To have ended the war we fought as you were turning on your own and joining an alliance that was warring against us.

So if you want to opine, lets do the right history.

DeletedUser

You were good at sending nukes. I give you that. Not too good on the clock tho.

I was thinking about the 3 city type players we had in o34 that you guys went for and ignored the Huns as you did. As you made a lot of noise about the Huns. We just wanted to do what Relentless did. Be neutral.

That was our sin. To have ended the war we fought as you were turning on your own and joining an alliance that was warring against us.

So if you want to opine, lets do the right history.

Okay you are wrong I was and am great on the clock you have no idea what you are talking about. I was more than just nukes, I was precise, and methodical. But go ahead and critique me dudedin I am already leaving my mark on Delta all over again.
And you ruined any chance of trusting you again by lying to us over and over attacking our conquests of huns calling them "accidents" trying to buy time over and over again. As for 3 city players I dont know who you are talking about and I dont think neither do you but it wouldnt stop be from sacking them anyway. The ones in 33 had lots of LS stashes unprotected which was profitable culture for city slots necessary in our war.

DeletedUser15049

Okay you are wrong I was and am great on the clock you have no idea what you are talking about. I was more than just nukes, I was precise, and methodical. But go ahead and critique me dudedin I am already leaving my mark on Delta all over again.
And you ruined any chance of trusting you again by lying to us over and over attacking our conquests of huns calling them "accidents" trying to buy time over and over again. As for 3 city players I dont know who you are talking about and I dont think neither do you but it wouldnt stop be from sacking them anyway. The ones in 33 had lots of LS stashes unprotected which was profitable culture for city slots necessary in our war.

You weren't with me Vig. As for the clock, I mean the tight to the CS all round clock. As for you leaving your mark again...not with me are you?

As for trust. Vig. I never sought trust with you. I didn't want to know you. I saw you as a rat who ran from a war and then shafted us as a Nat. You tried to bully us into your line. You can try to rewrite but we remember. I just went with our Council. As you proved me right, the rest is history now. So you rewrite. We all know your part in it all.

The rest is total tosh. Cities in o34 Vig. Never had any real presence in 33. Never. They went to Relentless as you encouraged the OTB to break away, and the guys in the north to play their play. You confirmed what I thought. Another idiot. I hope people are reading all of this.

Well...I am waiting Vig. Not like you had much luck before now is it? Bring it on.

DeletedUser3288

Someone played that account the entire time you were gone though. It wasnt inactive.

ABP is irrelivent anyway, conquests are what count, and even before boleynlad got banned you lost more cities than you took from the 34 players, so dont brag too much.

DeletedUser

Im not bragging but I AM proud of the game I played and how I played it. And when it comes to cities lost on your first colonized island we all pretty much lost cities. It eventually came down to who got caught offline, who caught trip wires first etc. And staying up till 5am gets old especially when you wake up 3 times a night to take care of my infant son. I have a lot to be proud of I soaked up the glory of the game and it was filled with many memorable moments and I am proud.