The Top 5 Alliances (post-simocalypse)

DeletedUser15049

I can tell you this much Vig. I would never be proud of leaving an alliance during a war to join the enemy. So you go prattle on about your 'great play'. The man who claimed he was 'the greatest player on Delta'. I saw it at first hand. Remember? I could go and make a cuppa between your attacks. But hey...great on the clock.

DeletedUser

You weren't with me Vig. As for the clock, I mean the tight to the CS all round clock. As for you leaving your mark again...not with me are you?

As for trust. Vig. I never sought trust with you. I didn't want to know you. I saw you as a rat who ran from a war and then shafted us as a Nat. You tried to bully us into your line. You can try to rewrite but we remember. I just went with our Council. As you proved me right, the rest is history now. So you rewrite. We all know your part in it all.

The rest is total tosh. Cities in o34 Vig. Never had any real presence in 33. Never. They went to Relentless as you encouraged the OTB to break away, and the guys in the north to play their play. You confirmed what I thought. Another idiot. I hope people are reading all of this.

Well...I am waiting Vig. Not like you had much luck before now is it? Bring it on.

Ah this old issue. I was the best thing that happened to HWC at that time and they were the worst thing to happen to me. I was exploited to lead the military while no one cooperated. The only ones that did with the exception of fizpan, went with me to Nat. Its wasnt our fault our alliance was filled with a bunch of soft NAP seeking cowards. The last straw was when I worked for two weeks on a successful operation and no one did their part except for me SUleiman the Great, DarkSoulangel, Csar Petor and Fizpan38 (also Ashley Buxey and Fearlss from dogs of war). Then when our double siege on Sparticuster gets busted because no one sent support and they were two busy asking for help on ghost towns and crying because they were getting invaded the warriors got sick of it and left to an alliance where they fit in. And yes I killed all of you in our ocean. You wanted peace and I did not that pretty much sums it up. EotD formed shortly after and being peaceful with you was bad for Hun Fighting business as your cities held ground more beneficial to our cause if occupied by us. Why should that you off so much? Instead of taking it personal you should have engaged the threat, though that dosent seem like anything you guys have been interested in.

DeletedUser

can we look that in terms of per capita?? Which would mean that we are winning there? How about the wonders?? If they can mange to hang on to them.....

Biggest MRA ever and they are having to fight to stay in a Sim contest which it appears they might in fact lose to an alliance half their size who doesnt have their training alliance and an ally also sending...very impressive indeed.

Go wild, but trying to work it out per person is
1) an exercise in futility
2) pointless
3) complicated

You are right though anyone can stream in attacks but planning ahead with a training alliance and actually having effective diplomacy is impressive. It's kind of you to notice and to appreciate the effort involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

you busted my CS with a revolt dork, and were in an awkward position for my support to be timed accordingly. I take chances sometimes its exciting.

I moved my troops out and they came in Vig. I dodged and hit. Get it right. The revolt was what you met. My returning troops took it out. Didn't need to send anything as you never cast on your CS and the support was landing about 2 hours later. So get it right.

DeletedUser15049

Go wild, but trying to work it out per person is
1) an exercise in futility
2) pointless
3) complicated

You are right though anyone can stream in attacks but planning ahead with a training alliance and actually having effective diplomacy is impressive. It's kind of you to notice and to appreciate the effort involved.

1. Stats are stats. If you want to talk numbers then philney is right.
2. Not at all. Reveals your tribe of chancers as what they truly are.
3. Not now. Plain for all to see.

You call it effective diplomacy?

I'd call it ratting out on your allies.

Let every Hun see this thread and lets go kick these tramps right out the game. You know where we are. Come.

DeletedUser15049

Ah this old issue. I was the best thing that happened to HWC at that time and they were the worst thing to happen to me. I was exploited to lead the military while no one cooperated. The only ones that did with the exception of fizpan, went with me to Nat. Its wasnt our fault our alliance was filled with a bunch of soft NAP seeking cowards. The last straw was when I worked for two weeks on a successful operation and no one did their part except for me SUleiman the Great, DarkSoulangel, Csar Petor and Fizpan38 (also Ashley Buxey and Fearlss from dogs of war). Then when our double siege on Sparticuster gets busted because no one sent support and they were two busy asking for help on ghost towns and crying because they were getting invaded the warriors got sick of it and left to an alliance where they fit in. And yes I killed all of you in our ocean. You wanted peace and I did not that pretty much sums it up. EotD formed shortly after and being peaceful with you was bad for Hun Fighting business as your cities held ground more beneficial to our cause if occupied by us. Why should that you off so much? Instead of taking it personal you should have engaged the threat, though that dosent seem like anything you guys have been interested in.

I know everyone at the HWC thinks different. You were one of the people who left a total mess. You ratted out on your own. You can say what you like. You ratted out on your own. I was the one who cleared that mess up. I was in the HWC before you Vig. I watched the whole show. Your ego ran riot as did others. The same old same old. It did the same at the Nats.

I hope Max and Alien and Tenziny and every other guy who fought the ground see these words. You are as low as it gets. A liar as well as an over-rated BP chasing w...e My tribe have fought war since day one. We thrived with the likes of you out of the camp. Your ego is a disaster movie Vig. You are back so bring it my way. Lets see how long that ego lasts. NAP chasing cowards? We were fighting a war with an MRA mess people like you made. I knew it was about my tribe ending a war we fought as you warriors who urged it all ran off when it got hot.

As for you admitting there was no intentions of peace with us...sort of defeats the earlier pap you put up. Like I said, I never trusted you. I saw you as a total rat. You attract rats. That is what rats do. They breed more and more and more.

So you and Ares turned over the Huns. Well let every Hun read it here. Look at those names. Ask yourself why Hunter was handing these people access to the Huns. Ask yourself who was in GK. Look at the names guys. Look at them. Then think. Think of what they say. And what I always said. This is the moment. Now show your mettle. And fight. Or be forever viewed by those who did fight as utter turncoats.

There is the choice. I fight. Others fight. Will you? Now is the time.

DeletedUser

Dunedin, you write a bunch of nonsense. One thing I am not is a liar. What did I lie about tell everyone. I did not lie when I said I wouldnt stop attacking people or my stance politically. I have no reason to lie I make clear why I play this game. A BP chaser? Yes, you are correct I am a BP chaser thats why I play this game. Its what makes it fun and challenging.
Besides that life is good you and I disagree that is clear but I have never had a reason to deceive anyone nor do I care what you preach or how you manipulate others into thinking about me. An alliance dosent own a player. As for you? I dont need to come for you to prove anything I play this game for personal enjoyment not for how everyone thinks of me.
I am in a new ocean now with a new set of enemies, a new set of challenges, and a horrible set of cities to turn into war machines as a challenge. Despite it all I respect you, greco, daniejam, and all of my enemies..yeah I guess maybe even Winder, because with out you guys this game wouldnt be any fun. Say something witty or clever I dont care. We have fun playing this game in our own ways. It dosent make us evil, I am no better than Dysen (daniejam) we just have different styles of play. I am not going to judge you dunedin or you danie -talk is fun its what sportsfans do every day. Judge me if you like but I made clear my purpose and thus concede you to judge me in the manner you see fit. We have all known each other for 2 years know come on...enough of this we know where each other stands lets put down our facades and play the game.

PS. Danie come back and play. 2.0 isnt that bad look at it as a challenge to adapt to and overcome. After a few weeks stuff is back to normal. I wont judge you or call you a multi-accounter. I dont know that as fact nor do I care. Come back and play.

DeletedUser15049

Dunedin, you write a bunch of nonsense. One thing I am not is a liar. What did I lie about tell everyone. I did not lie when I said I wouldnt stop attacking people or my stance politically. I have no reason to lie I make clear why I play this game. A BP chaser? Yes, you are correct I am a BP chaser thats why I play this game. Its what makes it fun and challenging.
Besides that life is good you and I disagree that is clear but I have never had a reason to deceive anyone nor do I care what you preach or how you manipulate others into thinking about me. An alliance dosent own a player. As for you? I dont need to come for you to prove anything I play this game for personal enjoyment not for how everyone thinks of me.
I am in a new ocean now with a new set of enemies, a new set of challenges, and a horrible set of cities to turn into war machines as a challenge. Despite it all I respect you, greco, daniejam, and all of my enemies..yeah I guess maybe even Winder, because with out you guys this game wouldnt be any fun. Say something witty or clever I dont care. We have fun playing this game in our own ways. It dosent make us evil, I am no better than Dysen (daniejam) we just have different styles of play. I am not going to judge you dunedin or you danie -talk is fun its what sportsfans do every day. Judge me if you like but I made clear my purpose and thus concede you to judge me in the manner you see fit. We have all known each other for 2 years know come on...enough of this we know where each other stands lets put down our facades and play the game.

PS. Danie come back and play. 2.0 isnt that bad look at it as a challenge to adapt to and overcome. After a few weeks stuff is back to normal. I wont judge you or call you a multi-accounter. I dont know that as fact nor do I care. Come back and play.

I am sorry Vig but you need to reconcile the positions here. One hand it is me who was this and that and to blame for this and that. The other it is your stance and what you seek to achieve. That is contradictory for a start and I suggest that is where the nonsense lies. As you say: you should have met the threat. Well what do you think I was doing when I made the NAP and then formed the ties we needed to meet that threat? You are too gone to see that. Too full of the 'greatest player on Delta' ego to see the plays I played were exactly an outcome of YOUR policies. Even Nick recognises that. So did dysen until he got told no way to me letting the 34 crew out to rot on their own.

In terms of respect, I don't respect anyone who was party to the level of propaganda I had to face that was highly personal. The relationships with friends ruined. The nights I had mails that were abusive. You see all that as non personal - well you sit on the end of it for over a year.

In terms of alliances not owning a player, that is right. However lets not hide from the fact you not only ratted out on your alliance, you also tried to destroy it and for what? For what? Because you saw it as the key to 44 and the end of the 34 crew. I stated this all along. Now people can read it for themselves.

I hope you are nearby. Because we have a lot of unfinished business to deal with. If you are south let me know. I can make my moves now.

I will say this Vig. I do acknowledge the fact you have been a constant enemy. We are indeed the original personal enemies and that does make for a bit of excitement and drives me now to stay on. That is what makes this game good. However in your call to play the game as warriors can you then apply that to your own words and deeds? When you do I will respect you as a warrior. So lets play the war. And forget the propaganda routines. Lets have a good hard fight.

DeletedUser15049

19th-century British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli (1804–1881): "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." Stats are usually the last recourse of failing alliances... "look at how awesome we are, grepostats told me so". Anyone can look on grepostats and find something that makes them look great compared to the opposition.

That is the point me and Dani have been making rugrat. You sit here and prattle on all day about that stat and this stat, ABP and DBP, gains and losses, numbers relative to wonders, sizes of alliances. That is all stats. I am the one who states time and time again it is about GEO and CONTROL OF GEO. So take a look at it and apply that to yourself.

DeletedUser

dune muppet

oh my god okay dune whatever you say talking to you has always been a dead-end ordeal

Its due to being from a country under English rule i think, quite a lot of them with there heads stuck up there own........

dune is a prime example of a muppet, all talk talk talk, and ofcourse his own self importance and claims of a great victorys

Just a very poor attempt to DEMAND respect in the community, when we all know, he is the standing joke in our private forums and PMs.

Your nothing dune, you have done nothing no other has done, ur just a very poor sheppard.

When ur not talking rubbish, your attempting to take it personnel between people just showing what a little big mouth muppet you are.

Keep typing away keyboard hero, BUT remember, in general the community IS laughing at YOU.

You will NEVER be rememberd among the greats, either as a player or alliance.

Keep sucking up to who will ever listen to you and your endless drivel, still aint going to get you what you desire most in this sim :)

As said, see you next month peeps, this muppets endless drivel really does make it pointless coming to this forum to post any thing as nearly every post is taken over by him and his talk talk talk, me, me, me rubbish.

DeletedUser

That is the point me and Dani have been making rugrat. You sit here and prattle on all day about that stat and this stat, ABP and DBP, gains and losses, numbers relative to wonders, sizes of alliances. That is all stats. I am the one who states time and time again it is about GEO and CONTROL OF GEO. So take a look at it and apply that to yourself.

That is the point me and most of delta have been making rugrat. You sit here and prattle on all day about that agreement and this alliance, honour and war, wins and losses, operations relative to wonders, diplomacy. That is all pnp. I am the one who states time and time again it is about fun and enjoyment. So take a look at it and apply that to yourself.

Your post was so 'insightful and considered' I felt obliged to reword it for you, enjoy.

DeletedUser15049

Its due to being from a country under English rule i think, quite a lot of them with there heads stuck up there own........

dune is a prime example of a muppet, all talk talk talk, and ofcourse his own self importance and claims of a great victorys

Just a very poor attempt to DEMAND respect in the community, when we all know, he is the standing joke in our private forums and PMs.

Your nothing dune, you have done nothing no other has done, ur just a very poor sheppard.

When ur not talking rubbish, your attempting to take it personnel between people just showing what a little big mouth muppet you are.

Keep typing away keyboard hero, BUT remember, in general the community IS laughing at YOU.

You will NEVER be rememberd among the greats, either as a player or alliance.

Keep sucking up to who will ever listen to you and your endless drivel, still aint going to get you what you desire most in this sim :)

As said, see you next month peeps, this muppets endless drivel really does make it pointless coming to this forum to post any thing as nearly every post is taken over by him and his talk talk talk, me, me, me rubbish.

Who is this guy? Anyone know him? Has he ever actually done anything other than mail to say he should not be attacked since his support is all at SparkySte's cities? Is this the guy who ran away from the Scorpions? Is this the same guy? Who is he? What has he ever done other than stalk me on forums - generally abuse - and now abuse a nation? I am sure every Scot in Ares shall enjoy reading this. For all will be mailed the link.

I think this is racist drivel which clearly represents the calibre of person he is. But then we all know The Satrat DG and his ways... I am sure we will see him in a month when his next benefit payment can pay for the next vac. In the meantime this account shall protect his cities as he rebuilds from his latest failure to take a city from a 30 city account...

I have to say that the very fact he says I will not be remembered as a great sort of indicates the fact I am something here that he could never be. Anyway - see him in a month when he comes on to yet again do his Tokyo Rose impersonation.

As a point of information. The 'English' rule is a strange assertion. The 'English' monarchy died out with Elizabeth of England who was a Norman and never spoke English. She spoke French as was the custom until the Scots under James VI and I assumed the sovereignty. He instituted the use of what we know as 'English' but was first legally recognised as 'the Scots tongue' having been first legitimized as a language in Scotland in the 1500s (it is really just a trade patois in origin and was not recognized as a legal language in what is often termed 'England' until James gave it such status in Gt Britain and gave them a bible to boot).

Since then a succession of Scots and Germans and Dutch (of descent from said Scots line) has been the monarchy. Indeed, whilst many refer to 'England' in law there is no such geographic entity having been subsumed into the Union and ruled by UK law. It does not have a Parliament, the Parliament being the Parliament of the UK. Indeed that Parliament is ruled (technically but not by convention) by the same said Scots line which is sovereign and overlord. What is more, until the Scot Blair became Prime Minister the 'English' had the legal status of 'subject'.

This contrasts with the Scots legal status of 'sovereign' which was retained throughout the pre EU human rights act period. The Scots also retained sovereign geographic identity, retained sovereign law (see trial of Megrahi in Holland for example), retained its sovereign church (which happened to inspire Cromwell and co to take out Charles 1 - the 'English' civil war began with the Scots Presbyterian victory over Charles 1 and the removal of his forces from Scotland which gave the Parliamentarians the nudge they needed), has its own Parliament (after the recall of it at the end of the 90s), and what is more has provided the last 3 Prime Ministers either directly or by descent (Cameron, Brown, Blair).

Maybe I missed something.

I won't mention the other stuff us Scots have done for this world, from television to electricity, from the engine to penicillin, and lots more besides. Suffice to say I would rather sit with the knowledge of being what I am, and what I descend from, than be some serf waiting on that little green cheque.

Enjoy your 'break'.

DeletedUser15049

That is the point me and most of delta have been making rugrat. You sit here and prattle on all day about that agreement and this alliance, honour and war, wins and losses, operations relative to wonders, diplomacy. That is all pnp. I am the one who states time and time again it is about fun and enjoyment. So take a look at it and apply that to yourself.

Your post was so 'insightful and considered' I felt obliged to reword it for you, enjoy.

Ah BN. I must apologise. I forget that only you can sit and offer opinions on all things Delta. Even if those opinions are designed to portray events in the light you wish them to be. I forgot. Sorry.

DeletedUser15049

Oh and Serf...

Your 'operation' that involved multiple CS attempts produced one loss although that took a scramble to get access to BK's account.

However it also involved 4 CS being taken out by Sea Storm. 2 on one city belonging to mwilliams11, another belonging to terrytheking, another belonging to YOU after you doing your usual multi attacks and getting nowhere routine. Never mind though as your biremes and swords can protect DonisG as 'he' rebuilds from 'his' latest failures.

We Crusaders shall offer some game advice. Better to cast on your CS before any other attack on a CS run. That is how we play. As one of our players put it to me:

''Such a basic noob error''

The truth is always greater than any fiction. But hey...you guys have all that attack bp...

DeletedUser15049

if badnight was as good at playing the game as he was talking on forums he would be immense.... instead of rubbish.

blaa blaa blaa ...

oh no, sorry, its

ba ba ba.

I'll explain where the sheep thing comes from. It refers to the period when we had these players in the OTB who had a strange affection for sheep. I thought they were from the Orkneys at first but they were actually Dutch and English. Weird crew.

Anyway...we ripped them once they took Vig's line and they are history. Gone. Departed. Although one of them got in touch a month or so ago as they all got -a-hoop at what they believed to be their play. We'll soon see I guess who is playing who.

DeletedUser

Keep this on topic and keep the insults down and spam down you will notice I deleted a fair number of posts for these reasons. Please continue to report not only insulting posts but also off-topic posts.

DeletedUser15049

Quadruple posting dunelielad something must be done:p

I just caught that. Screen shots and noob exposure coming your chumpo alliance way then.

DeletedUser15049

I just noticed what you referred to me as ryu. The truth is your over-rated and clearly over-bloated alliance lost 4 CS on your operation to Sea Storms. You gained one city out of numerous CS attempts on cities where you have the geo upper hand. I think we took treble that without any real fuss...

I am getting confused. In Delta it seems logic is turned on its head. One would think this shower had not lost a wonder in the race to our play. One would think the mighty Onion Fairies (not to be confused with the real Ares) had not lost all those CS to Sea Storms. One would think they had battled through and wiped the floor with my alliance instead of being made to look like a shower of noob mouths (which is what they are). I'd be mortified if I was an old Ares member. One of the real ones. Not one of the trash their noob leader (he of the 40LS and snail attack) had brought in the door.

I tell you what is even more ironic. Their gain was to an old Crusader, headlesszebra. He clearly remembered what he had learned as a Crusader.