The Top 5 Alliances (post-simocalypse)

DeletedUser15049

Say goodbye to another Wonder BN. That is the strength of your rankings fixations. Your stats appeals. Everything you do here. It is just words. As far as I go, I respond mainly on these forums and everyone with a sense of balance knows this. No-one I speak to buys your attempts at playing the good guy as you twist knives. You are at the heart of the shoddy play going on as is revealed with every word.

As far as my game ability goes BN. What exactly do you do other than come here and indulge in your nonsensical delusion that people actually think what you say is in any sense valid? We just go (on our side anyway) 'oh here is BN playing politician again and pretty poor with it to anyone with half a mind.'

We are so poor we need to be taught by you? lol... you don't get it do you? If we are so poor what the hell does that make you lot? The great alliance that lost 3 wonders to the poor alliance? Only the poor players will be left standing in your alliance as those with brains and integrity will cringe. You are losing members BN across your alliance and look at what you created. An MRA. No more. No less.

I ask again on behalf of Delta:

ARE YOU GOING TO KICK TREVOR MINCHER and UZBEK (for that matter)?

Lets be clear on why I ask this. You made a great show of wonders. Yet your level 10 Wonder was built by a multi. It is only a level 10 wonder because the multi was banned. Are you going to kick him or do we take the cities and then you will all be known as the cheats and liars that you truly are?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bad night,leave it dune is just hungry for atention cuz without it,he's nothing!
:p

DeletedUser

WOW...the things supposed friends say behind your back. Truth is real life is the only thing that is and has kept me away. Fact is Ares is no longer the same and the real shame is, they put these dissapointments from IL, and a broken huns alliance. IL the ones who couldnt even create a decent alliance, not including the mra they called training. And the TBH the same ones who split off because the whole environment was poison.

As for the the present leadership I am sure 44 would be dissapointed with you all. So its clear why I left, Kris is not honorable and does not keep his word. I frankly am leaving the game now. I hope the harbs crush ares/huns and good job to the harbs on messing their wonders up. I hope the way you all play the game is not the way you live your life.

To V2 if you want my cities take them, point is you could never do it by yourself, you are the same leader who always cried to ares for help...IE starting a war you couldnt finish. You are also the same leader who had members stack your cities at their expense. I hope you guys have fun dont know how you could ever trust one another. WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT (ARES) has become.

DeletedUser

Look at the pot calling the kettle black...(i think thats how you say it)

You have your fair share of cheaters Duney (u included) and , or you wouldnt have had a chance to get onto one of the WWs.

@Phil: Thanks for passing on me mails, I now know I mad the right choice to stick by my team:) Notice at the top of them....shhh? Youve lost some respect I have to say, but I do congratulate you on your stooping, as at least u guys rose to the occassion, and Dune has always been down there.

Now, yes they are doing a fair job up that way(kudos). But that is from their home ocean, we have been moving to them. You think they dare move to our ore oceans thatway? I think not. Dune promised to come to me in 3 weeks, about 4 months ago. Im glad he can pick on the ones he sees at weak links, but why not come for some of us you know can play at your level? I am still looking forward to that promise, I dont care if its truley you or not, even the harb holding ur acct will do, just tell them to advance towards me, not that hard:)

DeletedUser

Sorry to say but it must be easy to move that direction with hunter and his 20 accounts and kris and his 5 or so.

DeletedUser

Cronos, I am not referring to Kris nor Hunter in that statement. Also, I think its fair to say, theres not one alliance besides maybe your own not cheating....I dont know who is or how much, but all are guilty in my eyes. Cheaters sure can ruin the game. That I can agree on....

DeletedUser15049

As you can see Cronos - these people actually try to dictate what is to be said. You are not to talk about the level of multi accounting in Ares as they :
1. Raise it on the forums (bans).
2. Neglect the reaction to it which exposes them as having cheated their way to a level 10 wonder (and indeed a fair percentage of our losses as an alliance).
3. Want to play mad concepts of them being in the right when they are exposed once and for all as total snakes.

You are right. Kris has a number of accounts. Indeed I am tempted to forward such mails to the admin to expose a hell of a lot more. The original sin here lies with Ares. They used Uzbek and Trevor Mincher to both build and secure a wonder island and that relationship both prevented us taking the wonder from them (we have the others we have decided will go) as well as the ability to prevent them building it to level 10. As the mod Saska says. Why not boot Trevor account so the battle can be honourable? Not likely to happen is it?

We lost players my alliance through these actions of DoA. People who thought 'what is the point?'. They can try to sit here having put tickers in one people and play it cute. No-one with any integrity in Delta has any respect for that leadership (including all of them - last I saw they had about 4 founders there alone) and those who know better but prefer to stay there. I said it a few months ago and I say it again. The old Ares are no more. No matter who they drag up that thinks otherwise.

In terms of 44. I had a strong relationship with 44. Once upon a time with BN also and he forgets how I always was. I hit out at The Huns and Ares early in our NAP for players breaking it. I've never been one to bow down. Our relations were founded on mutual respect. I was invited to join DoA. The lies I read here betray good relationships that they screwed because their loyalty (see merry) was always elsewhere. I stated this time and time again which is why they cannot stand me. I see them as what they are.

It is just sneaky dishonest personal plays by these people. They want to whine about my reaction to nearly 2 years of it but enough is enough. The game can be played with integrity and cunning. Not the toxic personalised stuff they have always done. They did it with Thessalos and the same with myself. Always the man. Try to turn over alliances from within. Snitching to mods as they multi away. Been going on throughout.

They get a taste of it back and you get foul mouthed abuse. Not one thread on our forum refers to behaviours of players or personalities. The only thread that exists is a statement by myself that any player found to be engaged in the kind of stuff I get daily will be kicked from the group. So there is the difference. The real deal. Not the claims of players who sit silent as people titled threads on their forums 'Gobsh...' and so forth.

DeletedUser

ok then let me have another go....

1. DoA- Suffered yet another setback...time will tell the psychological impact of it but they are likely even now seeking a methodical redirect to get back on track.

2. Harbs- What can I say....they have the best looking leader in all of Delta

3. EoTD- Dysen is a beast...and when the fighting resumes watch out for them. Carving out a niche for themselves in the wonders as well.

4. Relentless- On track to finish their first wonder and proving what a force they can be if they so choose.

5. Initiates of Ares- Not sure how long its been, but they may never lose the top trainer distinction...so completely opposite of their parent alliance....quite respected across the board I believe.

DeletedUser

philney as much as I disrepspect ur alliance,as much as i disrespect ur leaders(except petronius),as much as i disrespect you,i know you are far more civilized then dune.I know dune just wants attention cuz without it hes like a 6 month old baby.As you see gob shi* spends more time on the forum,then he does in game and its quite obviuse he's one of those leaders like Thessalose,all talk but let ur "minions" do the dirty work!

DeletedUser

philney as much as I disrepspect ur alliance,as much as i disrespect ur leaders(except petronius),as much as i disrespect you,i know you are far more civilized then dune.I know dune just wants attention cuz without it hes like a 6 month old baby.As you see gob shi* spends more time on the forum,then he does in game and its quite obviuse he's one of those leaders like Thessalose,all talk but let ur "minions" do the dirty work!

um.....thank you??

DeletedUser

As you can see Cronos - these people actually try to dictate what is to be said. You are not to talk about the level of multi accounting in Ares as they :
1. Raise it on the forums (bans).
2. Neglect the reaction to it which exposes them as having cheated their way to a level 10 wonder (and indeed a fair percentage of our losses as an alliance).
3. Want to play mad concepts of them being in the right when they are exposed once and for all as total snakes.

You are right. Kris has a number of accounts. Indeed I am tempted to forward such mails to the admin to expose a hell of a lot more. The original sin here lies with Ares. They used Uzbek and Trevor Mincher to both build and secure a wonder island and that relationship both prevented us taking the wonder from them (we have the others we have decided will go) as well as the ability to prevent them building it to level 10. As the mod Saska says. Why not boot Trevor account so the battle can be honourable? Not likely to happen is it?

We lost players my alliance through these actions of DoA. People who thought 'what is the point?'. They can try to sit here having put tickers in one people and play it cute. No-one with any integrity in Delta has any respect for that leadership (including all of them - last I saw they had about 4 founders there alone) and those who know better but prefer to stay there. I said it a few months ago and I say it again. The old Ares are no more. No matter who they drag up that thinks otherwise.

In terms of 44. I had a strong relationship with 44. Once upon a time with BN also and he forgets how I always was. I hit out at The Huns and Ares early in our NAP for players breaking it. I've never been one to bow down. Our relations were founded on mutual respect. I was invited to join DoA. The lies I read here betray good relationships that they screwed because their loyalty (see merry) was always elsewhere. I stated this time and time again which is why they cannot stand me. I see them as what they are.

It is just sneaky dishonest personal plays by these people. They want to whine about my reaction to nearly 2 years of it but enough is enough. The game can be played with integrity and cunning. Not the toxic personalised stuff they have always done. They did it with Thessalos and the same with myself. Always the man. Try to turn over alliances from within. Snitching to mods as they multi away. Been going on throughout.

They get a taste of it back and you get foul mouthed abuse. Not one thread on our forum refers to behaviours of players or personalities. The only thread that exists is a statement by myself that any player found to be engaged in the kind of stuff I get daily will be kicked from the group. So there is the difference. The real deal. Not the claims of players who sit silent as people titled threads on their forums 'Gobsh...' and so forth.

You know what makes things worse...I left with permission. And they were plotting on me, a former leader. They had one of V2 little lackeys threatening. Not once but several times, shows the leadership have no control over the members. I hope some of these people get a return on all their scheming, they took all the fun out the game. The best part is I was accused of leaking these messages. Believe me if I leaked things it would be ugly. For instance I did not create the merger of EOTD contrary to popular believe that was all kris...but Cronos got to be the scapegoat. I will still drop on the forums to say hi to friends but my days on a server with Dead On Arrival are over.

DeletedUser15049

You know what makes things worse...I left with permission. And they were plotting on me, a former leader. They had one of V2 little lackeys threatening. Not once but several times, shows the leadership have no control over the members. I hope some of these people get a return on all their scheming, they took all the fun out the game. The best part is I was accused of leaking these messages. Believe me if I leaked things it would be ugly. For instance I did not create the merger of EOTD contrary to popular believe that was all kris...but Cronos got to be the scapegoat. I will still drop on the forums to say hi to friends but my days on a server with Dead On Arrival are over.

I identify. If you recall that was how the war began openly. I was getting daily abusive mails. I bit and the same fine leaders then urged the player to have me reported. All multi stuff and total bogus. That is my sense of it all. The exact same situation points to one of their modes. It is not a random act. There is a nasty element who use lower ranks to do this stuff. They do have control. Just not the ones who are meant to have control in the eyes of the real Ares members. Within that alliance there is a faction that operates not for Ares but for themselves and for some their EotD masters. It is there for all to read. I said they should form their own alliance and we can see how long they last. They don't need to since they can be parasites on others.

The reality is no-one wants to know increasingly. Real top notch players (ones that could make a difference) refuse to send as much as an LS in our direction. Many point to this being some personalised trip and not an honourable war. Some stay because they openly tell me they feel worse about leaving them in the state they are in than staying there. Some have mailed to offer their cities. Some even sent support on the last CS we did on the Wonder and support cities in 54 and elsewhere now. Others have left and won't be back because of the way they went after an ally that took all kind of pap for over a year to keep the borders secure which were shared borders and in our interest. We thank them for the stacks.

We were facillitating the growth of DoA so they could fight their war without being party to it in the beginning. We had Eotd and Scorps to fight and didn't need another front. We however eventually committed and fought that war. Yet look at how we were repaid. They even refused to hit Scorps after asking for us to help and claimed a credit that was never theirs to claim. 44 quit without much ado. Not a word to the guys here. He was told a lot of nonsense and that is my view. Their claims to still talking to 44 are bogus as I see it. They have shamed everything that guy had done.

No Honour at all left in DoA if that is the play they wish to be known for.

DeletedUser

Let me put it in perspective for you dune, so you know the truth. Your true issues are not with DOA, frankly under present leadership they have had no direction they are only going where the huns and IL told them. Its sad that this was allowed to happen but if they had done the smart thing and had BN move up, it would be a different server and DOA would still be honorable. The reason no comments have been made to me in response to things I have said, is for a few reasons first they are True, (minus my personal perception of the circumstances, which I believe every person does in some way) second they were plotting behind my back, confirmed by your own messages by someone who messaged me once a week to say hello and how was I, third they are concerned about what else I might say. They claim they had no knowledge that their member was giving me an ultimatum to come back, what kind of alliance threatens people to join and expects quality members. Lets take for instance the fact that DOA leadership has and always will have a policy of embedding themself and then finding an excuse to turn on friends, the damage done to the huns was planned. They had intentions on IL, and anyone who sides with them that is not a part, will either join or be turned on when given ample time and opportunity. Thats why I distanced myself BN keeps things seperate, but I myself made the error of sending friends and people I taught to the snake charmers pit, and for that I am sorry to those members, it is my greatest error.

DeletedUser15049

Let me put it in perspective for you dune, so you know the truth. Your true issues are not with DOA, frankly under present leadership they have had no direction they are only going where the huns and IL told them. Its sad that this was allowed to happen but if they had done the smart thing and had BN move up, it would be a different server and DOA would still be honorable. The reason no comments have been made to me in response to things I have said, is for a few reasons first they are True, (minus my personal perception of the circumstances, which I believe every person does in some way) second they were plotting behind my back, confirmed by your own messages by someone who messaged me once a week to say hello and how was I, third they are concerned about what else I might say. They claim they had no knowledge that their member was giving me an ultimatum to come back, what kind of alliance threatens people to join and expects quality members. Lets take for instance the fact that DOA leadership has and always will have a policy of embedding themself and then finding an excuse to turn on friends, the damage done to the huns was planned. They had intentions on IL, and anyone who sides with them that is not a part, will either join or be turned on when given ample time and opportunity. Thats why I distanced myself BN keeps things seperate, but I myself made the error of sending friends and people I taught to the snake charmers pit, and for that I am sorry to those members, it is my greatest error.

Cronos - if you read back all the way down the line I was saying we were not at war with Ares. That the war was the creation of an element who were rotten to the core. I went to war with Ares after having the exact same abusive mail stuff you went through and them doing nothing about it. Absolutely nothing done. It was instead met with the same element trying to have me banned as they jumped on a reaction after weeks of it to call me a bully. I'm tired of these snakes. Everyone I speak to says the same. Some still cling onto the belief they are running the show. They ain't. It is trib and merry running the show and with Hun (limited now) and IL factions. The reality is the 'Ares' (??) leadership have done what the Hun leadership did. They handed it over and have betrayed everything they had known about this game and the people who counted within it. Look at what they got? An MRA and self proclaimed MRA that was boasting of winning the Wonders Race and within 24 hrs were shown to be out the game as it stands currently. Yet still they focus on me. Crazy crazy people.

I don't think BN really knows the half of it. If he does then I'm sorry but he is as bad. I am angry with BN because he should know how we kept to the deal. Now...I reckon DoA are no more. It is over. That is a shell of an alliance -filled with poison - who lie repeatedly to their membership. They need to play the man because it disguises their shortcomings.

Not one trash comment is made on our forum. Like I say the only thing there is a thread saying I will kick players who behave the way they behave. I want a bit respect to come into the play. However they cannot see their own failings and the difference between cause and effect, action and reaction, instigation and response.

Ares once had a degree of class and what is more were highly competent. It is long gone. BN is blowing in the wind to think anyone buys into it now. I will give an example. 44 would have kicked TrevorUzbek right out - and had 15 DoA CS on those cities. Without a qualm.

RIP DOA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

Dune stop posting such long messages . Takes forever to read....