Top 12 The Top Alliances of Gythium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The other one is in the wrong section and doesn't have a proper title so I figured I'd start a new official (lol) one here. I didn't put a number in the title cause I've seen ppl do top 10, top 12, and top 15 so it's up to you how many you review.

The Top Alliances of Gythium​

Here's my review from the old thread. If others want to re-post theirs as well that's cool :)

my take...

1. Tiny Teddies ~ While I'm disappointed that my alliance, The Man in the Yellow Hat, didn't get to see how well we would have done as well as if we could have held our own in the eventual battle with TT, now that we have merged it's hard to imagine anyone challenging us for dominance on this server, a double edged sword but I'd rather be on the inside looking out than the other way around I suppose.

2.Templar Knights ~ While I've seen plenty of worse MRAs, I don't think this one will be around much longer. They have plenty of juicy looking farms though.

3. R.O.M.A.N.S. ~ When your alliance name is in all caps, you automatically suck. When your alliance name is a fake acronym, you automatically suck. When it's both... you really suck.

4. -HaVoC- ~ A decent looking alliance to the immediate west of TT. Looks like a clash is inevitable. One thing is there profile turns me off; I dislike alliances that advertise how tough they are.

5. Order of St. Michael ~ Another MRA but slobo is a nice guy.

6. Death Faction ~ Don't know and don't care. Worst avg of the core-based alliances.

7. Musketeers ~ This one could go either way. I've heard good things and bad. Packed tighter than sardines. Is that on purpose? And more importantly, why isn't their alliance capped at 3?

8. Alpha Centuri ~About as far away as the real Alpha Centuri. so who cares.

9. Corsairs ~ Who?

10. THE HORDE ~ All I know about The Whore is that she sent everyone a funny recruitment mass mail. Also recall what I said about alliances in all caps.

DeletedUser12571

There is a thread for this even if you believe it to be incorrect. Speak to your world mod if you feel it should be in this section and under a different title.

Status
Not open for further replies.