the top M.R.As

DeletedUser

1) K.O.G (Knights of Glory)
they are ranked 10 for best alliances have about 94 members and have only taken about 7 citys. They also have a academy alliance with 34 members i just cant see how they have lasted this long in ocean 56 besides their pact with Alpha Centuri
>_>

2) Memento Mori
They literally recruit anyone they can. they have 76 members rank 21 for alliances they take in refuges and concur 300 point citys *cough cough* humbug007 lol really one of the noobest alliances i have ever seen maybe eventually they will realize you can colonize a city and get 750 points or taking in refuges is a good way to start a war

3)Black Plague
Definitely not as bad as the other two but still a MRA as of now they hold the 9th best spot with an outstanding 89 players. They claim to be the Black Plague one of the most deadly diseases our world has ever seen but to me this alliance seems more like a common cold. When they say "Spreading to an island near you...." they mean this literally because they will recruit anyone they Can there lowest player with 612 points.

i just thought this would be a really funny forum and if anyone else knows of some other top M.R.As please reply

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

There are quite alot of MRA's, look at number of players compared with average

DeletedUser

yes i see alot of them i know but i had dirt on these 2 of dumb stuff they did the others in still working on

DeletedUser

I understand that it must be hard to keep up with these clowns. So many are pooping out into the world with grudges while others simply rename and repackage themselves thinking that no one would be able to figure out who they are!
The one thing that is certain, all MRA will be wiped away by strong alliances.

DeletedUser

funny thing my allinance is at war with one of them did you see my other post beware of M.R.As

DeletedUser25987

Hello
thedemon447
Are you there ?
NO .....
...................................all talk.
My self , I like Actions .

Tell me about your well skilled alliance.
oh you can't.

This is my First post ever in this forum after years of thinking i need too, but really didn't.
I'm still here and so are the people that took your citys.............
enjoy the after life thedemon447

Humbug007

DeletedUser19042

You're quite late with your post...This thread is over for 8 months...

DeletedUser

Correct. Even in NVT just few of us, oldtimers remember such individual demon.

DeletedUser25987

You're quite late with your post...This thread is over for 8 months...
Yes , i know , but at the time i thought there was no point talking .....everyone can talk........
Now my MRA is ranked 2 , and the demon is no where to be seen.
his other mra alliance that he talked about ...black plague are my members too , looks like MRAs are the way to go....lol

DeletedUser

Yes , i know , but at the time i thought there was no point talking .....everyone can talk........
Now my MRA is ranked 2 , and the demon is no where to be seen.
his other mra alliance that he talked about ...black plague are my members too , looks like MRAs are the way to go....lol

Yes, scenario is this: get in bed with No.1 alliance and can grow your MRA as long as you want ;)))
Also ranking....oh wait- MRA's are all about simming, so BP doesn't matter...sorry.

DeletedUser

I can tell you for a fact humbug it was not your brave ambitions that "Defeated me" It was pressing and more important real life matters i had to attend to. And if i remember correctly i had you guys on the ropes when you and Grimm sleepers joined Musketeers out of fear of being rimmed you see it took the whole oceans collaboration to take down once alliance who wouldn't agree to be everybody's budy. And to be honest you had the the ocean join you because they wanted to live as well not because you were mighty but because muskets had the ocean on lock down for the most part. So in hindsight you reaching Number 2 that way is not impressive at all.

It is not what or who you are the defines you it is the journey it took for you to get there that defines who you really are.

DeletedUser

And another thing my cities were given to the alliance not taken by you. before i go again humbug i must say you still have Alot to learn about this game.

Being a coward, running and hiding behind others will earn you no respect there's actually a very famous poem by Chief Tecumseh take it to heart read it maybe you will learn something.

"When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

Whole poem ---->here