the tower of pythea

DeletedUser

[FONT="Times New Roman"]fellow warriors

I am geo1 , commander of all armed forces in the tower of pythea allience , sister allience of the oracle of pythea , the second strongest allience in world Eta . i am a verry visionary leader , the kind that would start projects that no one has ever even thought of them before , and that is why , my dear lady pythea , head leader of the oracle and tower of pythea has put her trust in me . this is my first time on the forums , but i would like to take the chance , the opportunity , and introduce my self properly . you will come to here of me alot in world and on forums , as i am one of the most active players arround .

Now , lets get to the real deal . I have a team of seven people , including my self , on the allience i belong to , and i recently started a recruitment campagne , because the tower of pythea will be claiming the first ever fortress compound , this project is not for public disclosure , but i will need 7 players , in eta , from oceans 56 66 and 64 . the players that will join me must be over 2000 points and active everyday , our activity index system will insure your activnesse . All i can say right now is that with days to come , grepolis will come to hear alot of my acheivments . this is a warning to all generals out ther .

for people intrested in joining the TP , TOWER OF PYHTEA , eich is a sister allience to the oracle of pythea , 2nd strongest allience on eta with over 900 000 points , then i will be more then happy to have them on my team

That was geo1 speaking , commander of the armed forces of the pthea tower allience [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That font made it really hard to read! Seems you might be the better one out of the two (OP and TP). Watch for TMNT on the horizon.

DeletedUser

orange opti , regarding watching out in the horisons , then i doubt i will be having tmnt as an enemy , i know you are second leader to gibbo22 , i have made my homework and visited your allience , and btw , you are right . U dont have to be a hardcore player to have a great allience , BUT u have to be a hardcore warrior to understand how other hardcore enemies think . dancing a litil bit in the stormy rain is fun , but watch out the lighting bolts entertaining you from above

point prooven ;) ?

DeletedUser

Wait... your admitting you and your alliance is such a noob, that you bolt people?
You do know that we don't... care... about noob bolts..as they do nothin compared to a full scale attack.

I have done my homework about your alliance and your 'Sisters'... Your a MRA...
Woot! Homework done!

-.-

You do relise this is the worst place for a MRA to be? xD
GL at failing..
GL at being the 2nd best alliance... cuz.. it's not.

DeletedUser260

he s not from the 2nd best allaince . Fail at homework ..

~~ community work after 3 :D

DeletedUser

so dr who , what u hhave understood of my words is that i bolt people , and if im a noob , and i have 2200 points then what are you ? at 1639 points .

a full skale attack eh ? you have no idea of how i attack but your pretending like you doo . and plus im not admitting my allience is a noob , we are at 50 000 points and ranked 70 amongst 2200 alliences , our sister allience , the orcl of pythea has 900 000 points , u can chek that on the rankings page

Gl at trying to make me look bad ..
FAIL !

that was geo1 speaking , commander of all armed forces in the pythea tower allience

DeletedUser

Im scared...
A Point Whore! No... seriously.
-.-
Did i say i was a brill player? No.
I am however, a very good Leader :)
Yes, i do.
And... Points mean nothin.
Troops mean everything.
Wonder how much you guys can cope in warfare.

Yes! I know it was Geo speaking! xD

DeletedUser

troops do mean everything yes , but keep in mind u ignorant fool , that in order to the oracle to get were it is right now , proovs that we have tons f troops . a good leader my frind tries to keep his enemies minimum not attack everysingle person he THINKS is annoying

that was geo1 speaking commander of all armed forces in the tower of pythea allience

DeletedUser4013

Play nicely. This thread was moved to the Alliance section as this is a recruitment thread. Any PnP regarding this alliance should be done in the appropriate manner, and not otherwise.

Thanks, Management :D

DeletedUser

Nonono.. For Time Warp to get where it is in BPa Ranking, proves we must be very Aggressive and have many troops.. Expecially as we have little members 3rd is VERY good.
OoP have 309 Members, and are 6th... thats quite bad, and proves they have little troops compared to their Member count.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7397

Very interesting thread.

Am kind of surprised some people find comments so fascinating that they fall for a bait so easily.

Geo1, you have had your fun and baited everyone. Now out of curiosity, where do you find the time to play in forums when you have so much work to do?

For the rest of you, well, have fun.

And if you do get bored, let me know. I'll send over my Temple girls to entertain you :)

Pythea

DeletedUser

trust me i dont have that much time , yesterday i went to bed at 5 am in the morning , and only realised that because the light came threw the window and the sun started to rise , u can chek thetime of the post , my time zone is at plus 2 hours gmt

i uppologize to an inonvinience , i dont think the forums are really my place to be , i will delet allmy posts and get back to world , much better over ther trust me

good byes and good luck to everyone

DeletedUser7397

You stayed up till 5am? What the hell for?

Oh by the way, next time you want to prank the forums, can you at least be a tad more subtle? Some people might take you seriously :)

As for deleting your posts. No. Its a lesson for everyone here :)

DeletedUser

lol . iight , well i had my fun as the commander aand all that , i needed to get away from all the military organasation , and had to proov a point to my team mates , war is easy , peace is verry hard , well i guesse point prooven

My alliance members have been following the conversation and have been taught on how to manipulate someone into attacking you. Thus you are the "innocent" party when you do get attacked.

so my lady. Do i pass and can go to the Temple for pleasure or your private quarters for punishment ? btw peanut butter goes with everything ( trust me on this 1 )