Milestones the tower of Rizina

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32577

Unfortunately this thread is run by claims. We claimed it first we get it ;)

So you'd rather have something you didn't earn? So eager to see your name up there?

Give it to him if he wants it so bad... even if Dystopia got it first, we don't need it to justify to ourselves that we're doing well...

Toria

DeletedUser

Wth you do know you have to claim them to get them? And the first claimer gets it? You can take it I was just stating my point.

DeletedUser32577

Then take it... I don't really care, and neither does anyone else in my alliance. A post in the forum doesn't change anything for us ;)

Toria

DeletedUser32577

mirre111 is the first to 5000 points :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wrong it was Dystopia that got that before them

Sorry, can you justify that? I should have given grepostats links to prove it, but I checked through all the alliances in the top 50 before i claimed it so I'm sure I was right. And here are the grepostats links:

Dystopia
Hardcore PwN

As you can see, they both reached the 2000 point average yesterday, so we can't know for certain who got it first, but the stats show that at the end of the day Hardcore Pwn had 2208.3 average points and Dystopia had 2147.7 average points. This means that it was much more likely that hardcore pwn reached it first, because when hardcore pwn reached 2000 dystopia would have been 60 points behind as they were at the end of the day.

It's not solid proof of course, but it shows that, disregarding the fact that I think hardcore pwn got it first, and you think Dystopia got it first, there is more evidence for us getting there than there is for you.

DeletedUser14707

Sorry, can you justify that? I should have given grepostats links to prove it, but I checked through all the alliances in the top 50 before i claimed it so I'm sure I was right. And here are the grepostats links:

Dystopia
Hardcore PwN

As you can see, they both reached the 2000 point average yesterday, so we can't know for certain who got it first, but the stats show that at the end of the day Hardcore Pwn had 2208.3 average points and Dystopia had 2147.7 average points. This means that it was much more likely that hardcore pwn reached it first, because when hardcore pwn reached 2000 dystopia would have been 60 points behind as they were at the end of the day.

It's not solid proof of course, but it shows that, disregarding the fact that I think hardcore pwn got it first, and you think Dystopia got it first, there is more evidence for us getting there than there is for you.

You are totally right and still its given to Dystopia, who is the incapeble man of updating? Should check grepostats.

DeletedUser32577

Dystopia
Hardcore PwN

All of you care so much about this... when I (the founder of Dystopia) have now three times told you to just give it to Hardcore PwN and call it a day, because Dystopia obviously doesn't need it as much as you do...

DeletedUser

i have judged not because am in that alliance but because my mind says so...

if i should put both names there also fine choose guys

DeletedUser

mirre111... 1st person to 1mill points .... heard it here first.. ods 4/1 ;)

DeletedUser

because we are the champions my friends ...... first in ABP AND DBP

please please please keep it coming folks we thoroughly love it....

#team bring it

DeletedUser14707

because we are the champions my friends ...... first in ABP AND DBP

please please please keep it coming folks we thoroughly love it....

#team bring it

Haha you making me laugh. I cleared a few of ur members. And i wanna add some stats for you.

We got 7500 ABP, you got 7900 ABP.
We got 48 members, you got 114.

And your defence battle point. Most of your quiters took that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.