Milestones the tower of Rizina

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10850

Great Britain personally posted that his 2nd city was a founded city.

Edit: According to grepostats, there have been no colonizations yet and the colonizations are updated at most once every 2 hours. Can you post the successful conquer report?

Edit 2: John's 2nd city is on a city with farms and it is impossible for there to be an anchor point on one of those islands at this point in the game. So yes John got the first conquest but it was under 2k. Barbra Streisland got the first 2k+ conquest. Great Britain was the first person with 2 cities but he founded a city. Hope this cleared everything up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol well considering , that not everyone lives in the same part of the world , considering not everyone is out of bp , considering we have " noobs" "simmers" etc then yes im surprised ..considering i stepped down we have new leadership, double surprised i wish we were ahead much more, but i ca live with a strong first day, shows we have the stuff to improve,something you and i disagreed upon i know..i guess for me now , its more about proving that with people willing to help and listen a large alliance , with a mix of rookies and vets can prosper and win...hardcore pwn is going to be a good testing ground for it though -p.t.

I don't think you had stepped down from leadership, as you are writing to players around and threatening them :D

DeletedUser

lol..again you should know better ..i dont threaten..i make promises ..and those promises get kept as they did today....but i have stepped down !!honest ...but im kinda the leader emeritus so i do still have alot of pull , so i troubleshoot things that are beneath the leaders to handle ;) kinda a special advisor or problem solver-p.t.

DeletedUser

hey this thing needs to be updated immortals holds the record for 1st to 5000 dbp 10,000 abp 10,000 total bp !!

DeletedUser23986

M4rihu4n0
-first to 2k bp
-first to 2k abp

Barbra Streisand
-Conquer an active player (2,000+ pts.):

John D. Spreckels
-Conquer an inactive or ghost player

DeletedUser

pretty sure llj8499 got to 10k points first when he/she took her/his 3rd city a kind of a while ago

DeletedUser8078

Pandemonium - 50k ABP

Pandemonium - First to 50k Total BP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

please someone take this over am leaving the forum packing my bags....

I will only be ingame...will visit here sometimes

DeletedUser

Let me know if you want to take over and I'll sort you out a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.