The Training Team

Welsh94

Hipparchus
Hey everyone just to let you all know over the next few servers im going to be doing "A Training team" to help newbies Learn the game while I gold.

I know some will think this stupid but something needs to be done to try and keep the game going.

Please note that the Training team is just that not here for problems or to win just help out.

Any Diplomacy Welcome also once we get going feel free to invite anyone im just here for basics.

Also if anyone gets Applications from newbies and your not interested send them my way so they can learn. :)

Good Luck to All competitive Teams in EN141 and happy hunting :)

herefordgrl

Peltast
Hey everyone just to let you all know over the next few servers im going to be doing "A Training team" to help newbies Learn the game while I gold.

I know some will think this stupid but something needs to be done to try and keep the game going.

Please note that the Training team is just that not here for problems or to win just help out.

Any Diplomacy Welcome also once we get going feel free to invite anyone im just here for basics.

Also if anyone gets Applications from newbies and your not interested send them my way so they can learn. :)

What if we just are old and forgot how to play with all these young farts?

Welsh94

Hipparchus
feel free mate :)

if anyone wants to hop in to the team and write something they think will help newbies feel free to do so then return to your real team :)

Jim Lizard

Taxiarch
feel free mate :)

if anyone wants to hop in to the team and write something they think will help newbies feel free to do so then return to your real team :)
We all had first worlds and were noobs, some of us learned the game fast and some it takes time. There are alot of players who don't realise how much time and commitment the game needs. Grepo isn't for everyone, but you do get the occasional gem new player who just adapts fast.
But i totally agree with your point, how can you know who is a future great or not, when most modern newbies are never given a chance at all to learn?
Worlds are too compact and everyone is on each others doorstep to even have breathing room now.

DeletedUser54708

If you need help, send me a PM Welsh. Always happy to help newer players and have a lot of guides lying around haha

Welsh94

Hipparchus
Feel free to hop in post a few and go back to your Team. :)

Recruitment open so if anyone wants to post something feel free :)

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Give it one more week and this alliance will be all the best players pooling together to coach a few noobs. Not the other way around like intended, lol.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I’m not interested in teaching on this server, but I have a slow clap for the teaching of noobs. I’ve done it many times over the years. Glad you all are having fun unlike the cynical trolls who always poo poo anything except their elite premade game. Pickup groups can be fun and good for the player base.

herefordgrl

Peltast
Give it one more week and this alliance will be all the best players pooling together to coach a few noobs. Not the other way around like intended, lol.

Noobs need luvin' too...afterall, isn't that what a good hugfest is all about?

If I could hug Slothikins just one last time...sigh.

Welsh94

Hipparchus
so After I did some searching found out Inno seems to be only developing new Mobile games and not concentrating on the others

1 is a rip-off of F.O.E Such a shame to see developers dropping the ball just for money :(

TheKanDawg

Peltast
so After I did some searching found out Inno seems to be only developing new Mobile games and not concentrating on the others

1 is a rip-off of F.O.E Such a shame to see developers dropping the ball just for money :(
Very disheartening to hear after returning to the game after years away. Can't say I'm surprised, have you seen their commercials that aired about 7 years ago? They look nothing like the actual game whatsoever, it's like when a fast food chain fancies up a burger for a commercial but when you go order it, it turns out all mushy in the bag and looks nothing like the commercial product. This game has awful advertising, and it's a shame that instead of fixing it, they dump 10+ years of development on this game for some mobile games.