The Traitor

DeletedUser

WARNING: YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A HIGH DANGER ZONE. TAKE CAUTION. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS ARE A BROKEN COMPUTER SCREEN AND TEARS OF ANGeR.

trollface.jpg

DeletedUser

What do you mean by that title, Milo?

I think all of us are quite excited to hear what you have to say. So just spill the beans :).

DeletedUser345

Its because hes a spy in SES and hes going to make a lovely PnP about what he found for us :)

I mean look how the stats have changed with his infomation;

2h5mzno.png

Look at that little abandoned 800 pointer your guy conquered! Its so sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice to see Phenomen's big guys focus on SES's weaker/inactive ones and then call it a huge turn around. Good to see ~some~ action though.

Lugosi

Strategos
Nice to see Phenomen's big guys focus on SES's weaker/inactive ones and then call it a huge turn around. Good to see ~some~ action though.

it seems your the only one calling it a huge turn around eric. Although I'm so flattered that you do think that and want to advertise the fact :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

it seems your the only one calling it a huge turn around eric. Although I'm so flattered that you do think that and want to advertise the fact :p

Sigh. Some things go right over your head. I was exaggerating to make it sound worse on Phenomen. It's propaganda 101. Though i was referring to this:

"I mean look how the stats have changed with his infomation;" - Obviously he thinks something has changed enough to show the world this.

Lugosi

Strategos
Sigh. Some things go right over your head. I was exaggerating to make it sound worse on Phenomen. It's propaganda 101. Though i was referring to this:

"I mean look how the stats have changed with his infomation;" - Obviously he thinks something has changed enough to show the world this.

I know what you meant but it seems some things go over your head. I was ignoring your exaggeration and using your replies potential double meaning so you look more silly :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser345

Its taking cities that counts and its better than before, i remember Pheno players saying that when ML were doing it and you replied that you were getting strategic ground which to launch on our active players, its the same.

DeletedUser

Its taking cities that counts and its better than before, i remember Pheno players saying that when ML were doing it and you replied that you were getting strategic ground which to launch on our active players, its the same.

Touché. Though ML never made a point to say how good we were at taking cities. We listed stats for everyone to see and poked fun at Phenomen's lack of taking cities.

@JTin: You fail to spell words in there plural form and try to say that I am the one looking worse. Good job.

Lugosi

Strategos
@JTin: You fail to spell words in there plural form and try to say that I am the one looking worse. Good job.

Least I bother to quote both replies when needed in a post instead of putting "@JTin" :heh:. My reply had many words in there plural form; it was simply too much for me to cope with whilst on holiday :p It doesn't take much to make you look worse ego'd; your ego does that for you ;).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@JTin: Seeing your post once is bad enough. Quoting it would mean seeing it twice in one thread D:

Lugosi

Strategos
@JTin: Seeing your post once is bad enough. Quoting it would mean seeing it twice in one thread D:

It is the right and proper way to do things although that may not be the case in your small trolling mind. Seeing your name is bad enough, I close the tab everytime I see it; it takes real courage to quote your posts and reply to them :p

Back to the subject :rolleyes: Pheno are making progress with SES; in my opinion we are making progress on most sides; its just SES is the easier side to start breaking down.

DeletedUser

So your proud of being a member of one of the worse alliances i've ever met? :p