The Traitor

DeletedUser345

WOW!!!!! thats a lot of talk running about this thread...

TO CLEAR THINGS OUT

this is what actually happened:

1. some of us joined sigma and reformed the SES
2. i spotted milo on an island next to paras and posted it in our forums
3. somebody sent him an invite since we 'know' him (like we have invited other plays from beta)
4. he joined us in sigma -> 6th April 2011 - 15:07:19
5. since he was playing with us anyways somebody invited him in beta and he joined us here -> 12th April 2011 - 01:07:40

All this happened a good amount of time AFTER he had announced his retirement from beta.. his retirement thread stated us as one of the reasons and we simply invited him so he could keep playing without any hassles..

I think calling him a traitor is unfair.. None of us have asked him for any info on phenomen yet that i know of.. No attempt has been made to use him as a spy or anything either i hope.

Him losing cities was unfortunate.. He has cities deep in Pheno territory (since he was a pheno player) and most of them disappeared before we even had time to react..

If Milo is to be used as an example of the SES and our gameplay, then i invite everybody with doubts about the SES or our gameplay to try something funky again... it'll be fun :)

and to the idiot posting grepostats screenshots of sirogy's loss of cities - GIVE HIM A BREAK... HE JUST JOINED US... he has 2 cities in our territory.. and the rest in phen-ec land.. he'd be chuck norris if he didnt lose any cities...

Doesn't really matter now does it! ;)

DeletedUser13405

Ryche...he called himself a traitor. He started the thread.

DeletedUser

that is all well and good., but Molon labe has Melon Lube for.... you know helping slide in the back door of cities easier ;)

Melon Lube for when you need deep penetration

Ohhh Devyn lol
are you sure you haven't drank to much of our beer?

DeletedUser13405

And here I've been using Astroglide all these years...Melon Lube...who knew? LOL!

DeletedUser345

Looks like one little Milo is regretting being a trairor heh...

Milonius today at 9:21 PM
I'd really appreciate it if you don't take this stupid ******* fight to O57. I went O57 to get away from world affairs, and now you want to drag me back in? What a **** move. Just finish me off in 56/66 and be done with me. For pete*******sake.

DeletedUser

I have noticed that Milonius' cities do seem to be disappearing rapidly from ocean 57 and suddenly he has 12 cities under 5000 points :rolleyes: :eek:

DeletedUser

funny how he's trying to escape world affairs by jumping to o57.. right in the front lines of our fight with X/O and in an ocean filled with Pheno's allies

DeletedUser

Are we fighting? I should prepare! ;) I should thank you all (wok) for giving me defender of the day award. I'll send a fruit basket to show my appreciation ;) Or was it a few nukes I was going to send? hmmm I forget, ah well, it'll be a nice surprise :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you can barely get 1 ocean away from your furthest city. he would have to move three or four oceans away to get away from all the wars