The Trash Talk

DeletedUser54192

Oh well....well...well...well... I can see that our friend Kal is giving a particular spin on Thermopylae and our world in Mesembria. I respect that this is his particular opinion. However, you have to remember the following facts. He is a member of an alliance usually ranked in the 7th or 8th place. He is in the rim of the world, with no cities in the core oceans, and he is ranked between 300th and 400th.

His opinion is based on his experience on the rim and of one of playing on the margins of the world.

A single alliance can win a world or at least dominate during periods of time in settings where the caps are large. I do believe that Thermopylae will likely win this world as we a have great leadership and a good combination of defensive, offensive, and resource oriented players.

I think that one thing that Kal does not understand is that there is no "cherry-peaking". Players gravitate to alliances that are well run and with excellent leadership. Those alliances get to know who are the active players in return do not allow players who are not growing. Perhaps here is his beef as he is not with a big alliance.

It was a normal dynamic. Alliance make pacts and fight against other groups of alliances. Then the group that dominates the rest start to fight each other. In this case, our alliance was so dominant that there was no option but to have one alliance against most of the rest. This is the only way to keep the server alive. Otherwise, it would have gone dormant.

It is better this way. Our leadership is so good that even one against the rest is pretty much giving them a lesson on how to conquer cities.
Futbol, why don't you keep your propaganda to the Mesembria forums? I only brought this up because Noz asked about when single teams had won. I pointed out that Thermopylae had a chance, but that its actions caused a coalition that many, including a Thermopylae leader, believe will end with a loss for Thermopylae. I've shown proof of that on the relevant externals.

You have shown absolutely no respect for my opinion at any point, and you seem to believe that a player can only have an opinion if they have a huge city count in the core, which is just stupid. I made a fairly simple reference to how a single alliance on another server had had a good chance, and that was meant to be it. I was not attempting to drag your inane propaganda machine onto another set of externals.

DeletedUser54354

Therm are just a slimmed down mra, butter it up all you like but there no dif to mgga here. Differance is al trimmed them down by abandoning most of the team and cherry picked the best. Great but? Average lol

DeletedUser54537

Remember, a small city in your core can lead to a big city which becomes a thorn in your foot

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Oh well....well...well...well... I can see that our friend Kal is giving a particular spin on Thermopylae and our world in Mesembria. I respect that this is his particular opinion. However, you have to remember the following facts. He is a member of an alliance usually ranked in the 7th or 8th place. He is in the rim of the world, with no cities in the core oceans, and he is ranked between 300th and 400th.

His opinion is based on his experience on the rim and of one of playing on the margins of the world.

A single alliance can win a world or at least dominate during periods of time in settings where the caps are large. I do believe that Thermopylae will likely win this world as we a have great leadership and a good combination of defensive, offensive, and resource oriented players.

I think that one thing that Kal does not understand is that there is no "cherry-peaking". Players gravitate to alliances that are well run and with excellent leadership. Those alliances get to know who are the active players in return do not allow players who are not growing. Perhaps here is his beef as he is not with a big alliance.

It was a normal dynamic. Alliance make pacts and fight against other groups of alliances. Then the group that dominates the rest start to fight each other. In this case, our alliance was so dominant that there was no option but to have one alliance against most of the rest. This is the only way to keep the server alive. Otherwise, it would have gone dormant.

It is better this way. Our leadership is so good that even one against the rest is pretty much giving them a lesson on how to conquer cities.
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser54775

Futbol, why don't you keep your propaganda to the Mesembria forums? I only brought this up because Noz asked about when single teams had won. I pointed out that Thermopylae had a chance, but that its actions caused a coalition that many, including a Thermopylae leader, believe will end with a loss for Thermopylae. I've shown proof of that on the relevant externals.

You have shown absolutely no respect for my opinion at any point, and you seem to believe that a player can only have an opinion if they have a huge city count in the core, which is just stupid. I made a fairly simple reference to how a single alliance on another server had had a good chance, and that was meant to be it. I was not attempting to drag your inane propaganda machine onto another set of externals.

You are putting words in my mouth. I respect your opinion, but I also put the appropriate weight given your location in the world and your position on the rankings. If you would be closer to the core and closer to the main battles that we had in the core, then I am sure that your opinion would be different.

DeletedUser54192

You are putting words in my mouth. I respect your opinion, but I also put the appropriate weight given your location in the world and your position on the rankings. If you would be closer to the core and closer to the main battles that we had in the core, then I am sure that your opinion would be different.
Actually, it would probably be an even worse opinion of you and some of your team. And you have never shown any respect for any opinion that conflicts with your own. So why don't you just take it back to the en94 forums, please?

DeletedUser54775

Actually, it would probably be an even worse opinion of you and some of your team. And you have never shown any respect for any opinion that conflicts with your own. So why don't you just take it back to the en94 forums, please?
Kal, Since you guys are just a piece of cake in en94, I am considering to star playing here too.

DeletedUser52289

Most players here can't handle trash talk, and have way to thin of skin. They think they are all great player and bad boys and girls. You talk any trash to them and all they do is whine like babies.

Lugosi

Strategos
Most players here can't handle trash talk, and have way to thin of skin. They think they are all great player and bad boys and girls. You talk any trash to them and all they do is whine like babies.

wah wah wah
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

It's quietened down here which could be a sign things are getting serious in-game. I am certainly more busy in-game than I have been.