The Trash Talk

DeletedUser54192

Well your masters told you to do but i know secretly that you might have a thing for me, as you ca't stop thinking about me LOL, I know its only woman talks about guys repeatedly so are you a woman and you want to link up.
Actually, I blocked you in-game long before Ray or Thizz saw the PMs or knew that you were PMing me. So no, they didn't tell me to block you. It was just common sense, and given how you acted later on, I am glad I did.

People don't just dwell on the good things, Shaz. They dwell on the bad things at least as much, and you definitely fall into the latter category for a fair few people given your behaviour here. It doesn't matter which gender I am, because I wouldn't want to "link up" with someone who acts like you do. Sorry, just not into arrogant boasters who start to insult people when things don't go their way. :p

DeletedUser54702

Oxford Dictionary - definition of an insult:
"A disrespectful or scornfully abusive remark or act."

Given that the majority of the times I have heard or seen the use of the term "safe space" are when it has been used in an insulting way, what you said is something that I find disrespectful. Therefore it is an insult to me, and as I am the person it is directed at, it is an insult. Therefore, when you said that people will never find a post where you personally insult someone, you were lying, because you said something that can fairly easily be interpreted as an insult by a decent proportion of society.

It doesn't say you have to. But as I pointed out before, a lot of mental health clinics are referred to as "safe spaces". So one of the interpretations of what you have said is that you are implying I have a mental health condition.

I know that you didn't call him out publicly, as you just did to Mahim. That in itself is biased.

You see. I don't think you understand the concept between an insult and a personal insult in regards to grepo.

I do not insult anyone on their lifestyle, personal habits, financial situation, culture, etc. That is what is commonly considered a "personal insult" in the grepo community.

The term "safe space" was used in a context where you were being criticized for a game, and i was saying you couldn't handle it. Which you clearly couldn't because you spend your time dwelling over it. Not to mention you have a slight obsession with shaz. Even when he wasn't posting on here he is the only thing on your mind it seems.

"Personally" I do not care what you take anything I say as. You can construe almost anything someone says as a personal insult on here if you try hard enough. Frankly your opinion and input matters very little to me if im being honest, and im not losing sleep over whether you think i personally insulted you or not.

I rather have a conversation on here with someone who is actually relevant to the game, and how this world will play out. Not someone who does victory laps when he takes an enemy city for the first time in months, or quite possibly the entire server.

DeletedUser54192

You see. I don't think you understand the concept between an insult and a personal insult in regards to grepo.

I do not insult anyone on their lifestyle, personal habits, financial situation, culture, etc. That is what is commonly considered a "personal insult" in the grepo community.

The term "safe space" was used in a context where you were being criticized for a game, and i was saying you couldn't handle it. Which you clearly couldn't because you spend your time dwelling over it.
Okay, sure. Given that I've heard it used a lot as an insult, that's why I said what I said. Maybe you didn't mean it as an insult, but I know a lot of people who would consider it to be one, hence my reaction to it.

Not to mention you have a slight obsession with shaz. Even when he wasn't posting on here he is the only thing on your mind it seems.
I used him as an example to do with posting PMs on the externals because he was the MGGA player that did it most recently to my knowledge. Also, people tend to remember negative experiences, and given that you have seen the screenshots from that particular night, I'd say that is explanation enough.

"Personally" I do not care what you take anything I say as. You can construe almost anything someone says as a personal insult on here if you try hard enough. But frankly your opinion and input matters very little to me if im being honest, and im not losing sleep over whether you think i personally insulted you or not.

I rather have a conversation on here with someone who is actually relevant to the game, and how this world will play out. Not someone who does victory laps when he takes an enemy city for the first time in months, or quite possibly the entire server.
By someone relevant, I take it you mean someone with a big greposcore and a shiny crown on their profile? Or do they just need a lot of big pretty cities? :p

DeletedUser54702

Or do they just need a lot of big pretty cities? :p

How ironic of you to say that. Wasn't it a few days ago your alliance defended hainas decision to max out all his cities? And said there was nothing wrong about it, made perfect tactical sense?

Why aren't you calling out your own alliance your top player has over a hundred 17,786 cities :)

DeletedUser51786

Kal Gordon have a thing for me LOL, do you dream me at night time Kal LOL if you want to link up just ask me LOL

DeletedUser54192

How ironic of you to say that. Wasn't it a few days ago your alliance defended hainas decision to max out all his cities? And said there was nothing wrong about it, made perfect tactical sense?

Why aren't you calling out your own alliance your top player has over a hundred 17,786 cities :)
Actually, I wasn't insulting anyone who has maxed out cities. Doesn't suit my style of play, but I can see why it does work for some people.

My point was more that a player who has "just" lots of "pretty big cities" isn't really that useful or relevant if they don't actively work with others or they don't have much skill or activity. An example would be you bragging about scooping up Wacotitus, who yes, has a good greposcore and a crown, but who had a pretty horrendous level of participation/teamwork in the last set of stats, and was low on activity as well.

You are happy to focus on greposcore, crowns, and having lots of points as indicators of experience and skill. But really, that's a bit distorted. I know players with crowns who still made completely stupid mistakes. This is the second server in a row that I took a city off of Scarthi, who has 2 crowns, another win, and a 360k greposcore, while I am apparently an irrelevant fly. I know players with a big greposcore or a crown, who just give up or hide in VM as soon as they have a bit of pressure put on them. And having big cities means nothing if you aren't going to use them.

Kal Gordon have a thing for me LOL, do you dream me at night time Kal LOL if you want to link up just ask me LOL
Shaz, when are you going to understand that "no means no"? :D

DeletedUser54702

Actually, I wasn't insulting anyone who has maxed out cities. Doesn't suit my style of play, but I can see why it does work for some people.

My point was more that a player who has "just" lots of "pretty big cities" isn't really that useful or relevant if they don't actively work with others or they don't have much skill or activity. An example would be you bragging about scooping up Wacotitus, who yes, has a good greposcore and a crown, but who had a pretty horrendous level of participation/teamwork in the last set of stats, and was low on activity as well.

You are happy to focus on greposcore, crowns, and having lots of points as indicators of experience and skill. But really, that's a bit distorted. I know players with crowns who still made completely stupid mistakes. This is the second server in a row that I took a city off of Scarthi, who has 2 crowns, another win, and a 360k greposcore, while I am apparently an irrelevant fly. I know players with a big greposcore or a crown, who just give up or hide in VM as soon as they have a bit of pressure put on them. And having big cities means nothing if you aren't going to use them.

Shaz, when are you going to understand that "no means no"? :D

I don't believe i have ever made a comment regarding a correlation between crowns/greposcore and skill. So that part of your argument is completely false.

DeletedUser54192

If your way was so much better then I should be seeing a long list of crowns on your profile as you win every world, due to your fantastic team and excellent coordination and skills which completely smashes every mra in sight.
So, according to this, if someone is a great player, they must have crowns, right? And any player who doesn't have crowns isn't actually that good? I think that's pretty good evidence of you making a correlation between skill and crowns. :)

DeletedUser54702

So, according to this, if someone is a great player, they must have crowns, right? And any player who doesn't have crowns isn't actually that good? I think that's pretty good evidence of you making a correlation between skill and crowns. :)

Have you never heard of sarcasm? Or you simply cannot tell when someone is using it?

DeletedUser51786

Keep telling yourself that my pet turtle who have a secret crush on me LOL, keep believing in what your leaders over there say to you about crowns and skills at some point in time you will want a crown everyone.

Even players in your own alliance want a crown but just not saying LOL, do you actually think a players spends 1000's of gold on a game to acheive nothing come on how gullible you are LOL

DeletedUser54192

Have you never heard of sarcasm? Or you simply cannot tell when someone is using it?
The sarcasm in your original comment seemed to be in your 'compliments' towards Thizz and Noobs, rather than the correlation between crowns and skill.

Keep telling yourself that my pet turtle who have a secret crush on me LOL, keep believing in what your leaders over there say to you about crowns and skills at some point in time you will want a crown everyone.

Even players in your own alliance want a crown but just not saying LOL, do you actually think a players spends 1000's of gold on a game to acheive nothing come on how gullible you are LOL
Shaz, please stop with these delusions. Why on earth would anyone have a secret crush on someone whose vocabulary deteriorates into insults and profanity as soon as something doesn't go there way? Sorry, just not my type. ;)

I do believe what my leaders say, actually. Just because the alliances you have been in might have had untrustworthy leaders doesn't mean every alliance has untrustworthy leaders. And while the objective of a game is to win, the purpose of games in general is to have fun. So if I come out at the end of this world with no crown, but having had a great time in the alliance that I am in, that is what matters to me. Some day a crown would be nice, but I won't give up my values or my friends just to chase after it like a child chasing after an ice cream van.

DeletedUser51786

Kal Gordon Stats=

ABP: 88683

Shaz Boodoo:

ABP: 306397

When you reach in the big league then message me

DeletedUser51786

Yep guys get on Shaz's level at first and talk to him afterwards, because until you reach his level you won't understand his non-sense.

You see I'm waaay too far from his level and I refrain from making discussions with him.

Good for you, then when you post dont type my name okay

DeletedUser54484

Shaz Boodoo:

I had more ABP and points than this when i left (ghosted) the world 3 weeks ago... and shaz called me bad and not on his level so......

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Shaz will always find a criteria to look better than anyone, because he is legend. Refrain from comparing yourself from this sleeping legend.

PS> Oops sorry Shaz I have mentioned your name.

DeletedUser54192

Kal Gordon Stats=

ABP: 88683

Shaz Boodoo:

Shaz, the 'big league' player who hides behind 4 branches of other players. :)

DeletedUser54192

Shaz, please stop this delusion talk about a pact/NAP between Noobs and Hades Incarnate. Hades are marked red for us. Just ask reproduction or any other Hades member on here, and they'll confirm that.

And there is no pact or NAP with Shadies. They don't have a Do Not Hit status with us either. But again, you won't listen, because all that matters to you are your own delusions of grandeur.