The Trash Talk

DeletedUser51786

Okay if you say so, you already confirm what I wanted to know:

1. You all have a don not hit with Shadies/Catridge
2. You all have a Nap with Hades

Thanks Kal for the info

DeletedUser39822

I know yes, atleast we are not cuddling with alliances around us, cough shadies and hades.

Shaz.....the constant creation of sister alliances to fit the multitudes of players that you are inviting is very much cuddling. The "why fight these players when we can invite them" mentality is cuddling.

DeletedUser54192

Okay if you say so, you already confirm what I wanted to know:

1. You all have a don not hit with Shadies/Catridge
2. You all have a Nap with Hades

Thanks Kal for the info
I'd show you the pacts/enemies/naps/etc list for Noobs and prove my statement, but unlike you, I actually have morals in this game. Nobody believes your delusional accusations except possibly yourself.

DeletedUser21560

Kal Gordon Stats=

ABP: 88683

Shaz Boodoo:

ABP: 306397

When you reach in the big league then message me

Now you are just being stupid. Compare total bp instead and then take size into consideration and you will see who got the best bp

You can also take a look at mine, i got same amount points as you do and twice you´re bp.

I seriously do not know why you think you are important enough to talk all this smack on here? Who are you? What have you done on this server?

Besides running away like a little scared girl and joining whoever might give you a crown. Ever heard the term, live for something or die for nothing?

Go clean some roofs and let me know when you have time to clean my toilet. U kinda forgot to answer me when i asked you the last time

DeletedUser51786

Now you are just being stupid. Compare total bp instead and then take size into consideration and you will see who got the best bp

You can also take a look at mine, i got same amount points as you do and twice you´re bp.

I seriously do not know why you think you are important enough to talk all this smack on here? Who are you? What have you done on this server?

Besides running away like a little scared girl and joining whoever might give you a crown. Ever heard the term, live for something or die for nothing?

Go clean some roofs and let me know when you have time to clean my toilet. U kinda forgot to answer me when i asked you the last time

I was waiting for you to comment, lets have a look at your BP lets see most are defensive DBP, while you have the luxury to get attacked by ex BD, you call yourself an attacker but why is it you ABP is 266k hmmmmmmmmmmm and mines is 300+K hmmmmmmmmmmmm you can say you have more BP or whatever the main goal/objectives in grepo is to take cities the more cities you have the better your chances, Kal Gordon joined way before me correct, and where is he now LOL.

At;east the roof I calean bring in tons and tons of money LOL, you can say what you want about me cleaning roof LOL but everyone who know me know what I do for my business and NO not cleaning roof alone LOL

DeletedUser51786

Anything mate, like all general contractor we change everything I will just sub it out to a waste company once the price is right and your paying me good yes

On a different note, both of you all asked me if I would clean thizzle toilet, the fact your asking this is very petty, what about the people all over the world that have to do this JOB and have no choice because they need to provide for their families, what about the mmillions of people in the USA that cleans toilet for a living, before you make fun of a Job Description remember there are people who do this type of work to provide for there families.

Shame on both of you all Thizzle and Raydium.

I now see why certain members of your alliance dislike you all, again thank you for proving me right about Mentality and Character.

Shame on Both of you all, while you say hatred things about MGGA and myself I will never never never speak about someone JOB, as I know people in today society have it difficult and they would take any job to provide for their family.

This is the mentality of Noobs Leaders, SMALL MINDED, NO SELF ESTEEM, AND THE LISTS GOES ON AND ON THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

Anything mate, like all general contractor we change everything I will just sub it out to a waste company once the price is right and your paying me good yes

On a different note, both of you all asked me if I would clean thizzle toilet, the fact your asking this is very petty, what about the people all over the world that have to do this JOB and have no choice because they need to provide for their families, what about the mmillions of people in the USA that cleans toilet for a living, before you make fun of a Job Description remember there are people who do this type of work to provide for there families.

I now see why certain members of your alliance dislike you all, again thank you for proving me right about Mentality and Character.

Shame on Both of you all, while you say hatred things about MGGA and myself I will never never never speak about someone JOB, as I know people in today society have it difficult and they would take any job to provide for their family.

This is the mentality of Noobs Leaders, SMALL MINDED, NO SELF ESTEEM, AND THE LISTS GOES ON AND ON THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN.

Although it could have been said more eloquently i have to agree with shaz on this one. Insults are ok, but this is a personal insult that is both insensitive and shameful for anyone to say about someones profession.

I would expect this from high schoolers, not from a mature adult.

Only a small man, with a low self confidence insults other for what they do as a living.

I do hope you do not find yourself one day needing to do a job like this. You are fortunate, some people do not have a choice.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
enough of this crap
the two of you calling out thiz and ray is ridiculous
no, they should not insult someone's job
but you have insulted people by their ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, or age
i will not dig in a whole server worth of threads for all this garbage to prove it but you did
everyone on all sides of this war has been childish and bad mannered
from an interested party not on this server, you are all shameful
this is not propaganda but lying and whining
this is a GAME
play it or get out

DeletedUser54702

but you have insulted people by their ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, or aget

If i had actually said any of these things i can assure you kal would have dug it up by now.

Since you are not on this server perhaps you should stick to posting on the external forums of the server you do have actual relevance to.

DeletedUser54484

So as much as i shouldn't care about this world or thread, i check it often to see what stupid things people say next. I feel really awful for you deus, sticking up for shaz. Here is a skype group that i was in. SInce i at the time decided not to join an MRA, I was refered to as "13 reasons why" refering to suicide. This is a nono for me, and shows how rude and obnoxious shaz is. I truly do hope its shaz last server after reading all the **** he says.

To the good players in MGGA - goodluck!

To the rest of the server, dont let shaz bully you, please.

Proof of skype message :)

shaz kid 1.PNG

DeletedUser51786

enough of this crap
the two of you calling out thiz and ray is ridiculous
no, they should not insult someone's job
but you have insulted people by their ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, or age
i will not dig in a whole server worth of threads for all this garbage to prove it but you did
everyone on all sides of this war has been childish and bad mannered
from an interested party not on this server, you are all shameful
this is not propaganda but lying and whining
this is a GAME
play it or get out

And rachel don't get me wrong I am no saint I can admit to that, but with every actions there is an equal or opposite reaction, that is what happened here, when alliance ill talks someone be prepared to get back chats, all is said yes.

But when you make fun of someone job like DV said its a personal insult and is only small minded people will vouch or condone this type of behaviour

DeletedUser51786

So as much as i shouldn't care about this world or thread, i check it often to see what stupid things people say next. I feel really awful for you deus, sticking up for shaz. Here is a skype group that i was in. SInce i at the time decided not to join an MRA, I was refered to as "13 reasons why" refering to suicide. This is a nono for me, and shows how rude and obnoxious shaz is. I truly do hope its shaz last server after reading all the **** he says.

To the good players in MGGA - goodluck!

To the rest of the server, dont let shaz bully you, please.

Proof of skype message :)

View attachment 12149

Are you playing in this server, why did you ghost so fast oh yea because Marcotti had a number of your cities in revolt, when you decide to play for real then message here, you are a quitter and quitters don't belong here ciao rangled

DeletedUser54484

Are you playing in this server, why did you ghost so fast oh yea because Marcotti had a number of your cities in revolt, when you decide to play for real then message here, you are a quitter and quitters don't belong here ciao rangled

i left due to irl? i have proof of me wanting to leave weeks b4 anything happened common now you can do better than that shaz boo. And i had 12 of your alliances cities in revolt? big woop.

DeletedUser51786

Rangled your not playing here, go and focus on RL thats why you left correct so go on now

The fact that your messaging here to prove I don't know we are having a mature conversation regarding someone profession and what you write about Rach telling you about 13 reason why LOL

Rachel.L

Phrourach
If i had actually said any of these things i can assure you kal would have dug it up by now.

Since you are not on this server perhaps you should stick to posting on the external forums of the server you do have actual relevance to.

there is an insult right there
thanks for calling me irrelevant... but you don't insult people on a personal basis
i have friends on this server, on all sides
THAT'S why i'm interested and why i have followed this from the beginning

every post i have made on this server has been fair to all sides, calling everyone out or praising everyone
i made a pro-mgga post just yesterday but did i get a like from you or just hatred?
you are too caught up in yelling to pay attention
you don't know me so don't speak to me as if you do

and since your posts have been modified, we know you have broken forum rules

and shaz, tho they've been erased, you made personal insults to people as well
you know you did
so let's be honest and admit all sides have thrown mud and need to grown up

DeletedUser51786

thanks for calling me irrelevant... but you don't insult people on a personal basis

every post i have made on this server has been fair to all sides, calling everyone out or praising everyone
i made a pro-mgga post just yesterday but did i get a like from you or just hatred?

you know you did

I never denied that but I never stoop on someone on their profession, i made personal insults because said people deserved it, but I will never ridicule someone profession or what they do career wise.

Only Noobs leaders do that, atleast I have self esteem to recognize when someone is making a living and dont attack someone on their professional position, so anyone here that do a profession that involves cleaning schools, roof, toilet and street don't let Noob leaders know because they are going to ridicule you and make fun of you.

DeletedUser54702

you know you did

I was not aware modifying your posts was against forum rules? I was correcting typos i did not notice before. If the mods have a log of what was changed they will see that all that was modified were indeed typos.

I do not see every post on here, but i will go back and look for yours.

enough of this crap

My response to you was based off your false accusation, and then you saying you didn't even care to find proof of it.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
shaz, insulting a person based on job, nationality, age, sex, or religion are EQUALLY offensive
i'm not going to argue with you, as you believe that they are not, b/c you winning appears to be the most important thing
fine, you win

deus, you can modify your own posts
but mods modify posts that break rules and it is noted
i stand by what i said
you assumed i didn't care to find proof... again you think you know me, my heart and mind
i didn't want, like everyone else here, to pick and choose pieces of posts, and then be accused of cutting, spinning and lying
the info is here for all to read unless you or a mod has removed it
you know what you have done (or you believe not done) and others can make up their own mind

but i notice that you didn't deny insulting me, which you claim to try not to do
notice that even in my rant i did not insult or demean anyone, only their behavior
and again, i was mad at all sides

DeletedUser51786

shaz, insulting a person based on job, nationality, age, sex, or religion are EQUALLY offensive
i'm not going to argue with you, as you believe that they are not, b/c you winning appears to be the most important thing
fine, you win

deus, you can modify your own posts
but mods modify posts that break rules and it is noted
i stand by what i said
you assumed i didn't care to find proof... again you think you know me, my heart and mind
i didn't want, like everyone else here, to pick and choose pieces of posts, and then be accused of cutting, spinning and lying
the info is here for all to read unless you or a mod has removed it
you know what you have done (or you believe not done) and others can make up their own mind

but i notice that you didn't deny insulting me, which you claim to try not to do
notice that even in my rant i did not insult or demean anyone, only their behavior
and again, i was mad at all sides

When did I insult about nationality or religion, age or sex please elborate