The Trash Talk

DeletedUser54947

After 5 alliances attacked it, yes I lost it. Don't think you should be talking trash mate.
DEMONIC PRESSENCE, Murder Death Kill, Fallen Heroes, Awakening and UnModerated Unicorns.
You started the talking buddy. All I know is your cs died to my attacks from over an hour. If you couldn't organize defense in that time that is your fault.

Edit: Also never underestimate the power of friendships. Most gold traders will hand over their cities when they are done. If you attempt to cs them and their friends find out. Well now you know what happens.

DeletedUser54489

You started the talking buddy. All I know is your cs died to my attacks from over an hour. If you couldn't organize defense in that time that is your fault.
I cant organize 400 birs on my own with 3 cities which aren't maxed out. DP deserves the trash talk because so many players of them sent weak LS attacks with 15 LS against 300+ birs.

DeletedUser54947

I cant organize 400 birs on my own with 3 cities which aren't maxed out. DP deserves the trash talk because so many players of them sent weak LS attacks with 15 LS against 300+ birs.
You are in an alliance by yourself? Apparently the trash is your alliance then.

DeletedUser54489

You are in an alliance by yourself? Apparently the trash is your alliance then.
Not saying they are trash, some players didn't respond in time/we had multiple sieges going on, so not everyone had all their defense ready. Maybe you should stop trying to justify you trashtalking me losing my siege after it was under fire by 4/5 alliances. Stuff happens, sieges get lost. Don't know why you're defending an alliance which is ''supposed'' to not be your pact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54947

Not saying they are trash, some players didn't respond in time/we had multiple sieges going on, so not everyone had all their defense ready. Maybe you should stop trying to justify you trashtalking me losing my siege after it was under fire by 4/5 alliances. stuff happens, sieges get lost. Don't know why you're defending an alliance which is ''supposed'' to not be your pact.
Less to do with that and more to do with you talking crap while you got destroyed by tt of over an hour. Also just because me and Joey helped Valk doesn't mean we are allies with any other alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

I heard through the grapevine, that it's not the only siege he had that was destroyed.

I really hope that you are a fan of One Piece, otherwise this image is wasted, lol

DeletedUser54489

Less to do with that and more to do with you talking crap while you got destroyed by tt of over an hour. Also just because me and Joey helped Valk doesn't mean we are allies with any other alliance.
Because it isn't difficult to destroy one when 5 alliances attack.

DeletedUser22115

breakingnews-tile.png

**Exclusive** Brought To You By Kuriants

Citizens of Amnesia, had an election and in an unfortunate turn of events, the former president, Captain Smoker lost the election.
Congratulations to the new President who won in a landslide vote. One citizen stating, Captain Smoker was caught sleeping on the job.

DeletedUser54489

Cheers to DP. Was actually at the mall, first time offline for 3 hours. Have no 4G here in Spain..
Goodjob, Glennrs.

DeletedUser16512

hahahaha you want me to give our secrets away well emmmmm no chance just take my word it has been one crazy day in grepo today

DeletedUser22115

hahahaha you want me to give our secrets away well emmmmm no chance just take my word it has been one crazy day in grepo today
Reports or it didnt happen. No respect for liars and for not posting reports :D. You can't say it's been a crazy day and not explain why.

DeletedUser16512

how can i be a liar when i never said a statement but ok

im alone on a island with One Empire they have hit me solid now for 3 days now and yes they have tested my patience in all my grepo years i have never seen a full alliance attack a single player as much as they have 24/7 for 3 days solid , they have cleared my city a few times and sent in a couple of CS but my city is still mine and they have lost there chance taking it so they just have to put up with me sitting on there island

DeletedUser22115

could have said that the first time.

You could have been a liar, you said it was a crazy day, then stated that nothing happened.