The Trash Talk

DeletedUser51777

are you seriously boasting about taking cities from 1 day inactive player? ahahaahah its like the same as if i showed you pic of me taking city of poor nex and that he was online during cs being sent, landed and lost.. really no point to it.. embarrassing to even mention it..

Please excuse me for not impressing you with the first 7 cities we took from you guys. Yes, they were from a play that turned out to be inactive - But not one of those sieges were contested, Poor showing...

So if taking cities from an inactive player in your alliance's is nothing - What do you have to say for this?
chgPS8N.png

Also do you refer to us, especially TSF as 'fatty' because of all the food we have in O44, and all the snacks we have been having on your 3 alliance's cities?
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

I feel like im playing against stupid people.

player spends 300k on spies, doesnt get through so I just screencap the city and send it to them to help them out

so they carry on and spend another 200k on spies

and harbour checking when they know im online

its like.. you know all you need to know, the wall is 1, the city is empty.. either do something, or dont do something..
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser53701

well idk for you but this delusional pig with thibs and poodle can solo siege your ally :)

The three of us can solo siege..... Just think about that. Actually don't hurt yourself, i'll explain it for you. Solo means 1, therefore 3 people cannot solo (1) siege someone. But since you seem to think taking inactives doesn't mean much, those "solo" sieges really don't count, right? Or would you like to contradict yourself again. Because i know i sure haven't been sieged for more than a few minutes by you guys..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The three of us can solo siege..... Just think about that. Actually don't hurt yourself, i'll explain it for you. Solo means 1, therefore 3 people cannot solo (1) siege someone. But since you seem to think taking inactives doesn't mean much, those "solo" sieges really don't count, right? Or would you like to contradict yourself again. Because i know i sure haven't been sieged for more than a few minutes by you guys..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

no worries dude, event is soon over and we both know what that happens and how that will go first for quantum and later well.. you know :)
you will learn that i am very persistent little bugger who wont stop until a target ally is dry on myth and then just siege 2-3 daily and keep on the pace ;)

DeletedUser42857

no worries dude, event is soon over and we both know what that happens and how that will go first for quantum and later well.. you know :)
you will learn that i am very persistent little bugger who wont stop until a target ally is dry on myth and then just siege 2-3 daily and keep on the pace ;)

the event is the same for everyone. not sure why you are so convinced we are all buying tokens from the event

ive spent 1200 gold total since the event started (And that includes gold used golding a couple of cs). i allow myself one heal a day (and i dont do that every day), yet ive had myths coming out of my ears (thanks demo)

if anything what we seeing is we are entering the phase in teh world where gold has less impact. clearly early game gold has a massive impact, some players had crazy growth. now, those players are being found out, huge windows off offline time, building walls in cities, pulling sieges when they dont need to.

funny how some of those quick starters are now slowly sliding down the rankings

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
the event is the same for everyone. not sure why you are so convinced we are all buying tokens from the event

not really, its more than clear who is buying more myth and who is not, so far its like 4-6 people in allstars and around 3-5 in quantum.. others.. well lets put it like this.. when sieges start after event is done.. they wont have any myth left, others that buy will still have some in inventory but that will also fade away rather fast.

funny how some of those quick starters are now slowly sliding down the rankings

and some are re-climbing up fast :)

DeletedUser42857

not really, its more than clear who is buying more myth and who is not, so far its like 4-6 people in allstars and around 3-5 in quantum.. others.. well lets put it like this.. when sieges start after event is done.. they wont have any myth left, others that buy will still have some in inventory but that will also fade away rather fast.

and some are re-climbing up fast :)

i only know of 1 person in allstars who has spent over average gold on teh event.

some of us just got really lucky with demo.. how does 18 mantis an hour for 14 hours grab you.

ive completed last battlefield with minimal gold spend (and that gold was largely used to redo early batttlefields) -

Spent under 1000 gold, had 3 griff buffs, 2 manti buffs, and about 10 harpy buffs

anyone who hasnt used gold should have completed the final battlefield by now and had both manti and both griff buffs

(but of course activity is key.. you have to make sure you get in your 4 full attacks a day and both captain attacks each day)

DeletedUser41523

The only reason your side recovered at all is because of the event. I know you were busy trying to join us and not them (sorry Knights, you were Lethal's last choice). So let me give a history lesson, they were LS breaking and feeding us BP prior to realizing that flyers are useful things. They'd probably have lost a lot more by now if not for the event. Now have we had some sieges saved due to the event? Of course, everyone has. Are some cities going to be lost after? Obviously. Are the Knights and friends going to win? Probably not based on what I've seen.

There's other reasons as to why I don't think team Knights won't win. But those were spoken in confidence so I won't spill it over here.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The only reason your side recovered at all is because of the event. I know you were busy trying to join us and not them (sorry Knights, you were Lethal's last choice). So let me give a history lesson, they were LS breaking and feeding us BP prior to realizing that flyers are useful things. They'd probably have lost a lot more by now if not for the event. Now have we had some sieges saved due to the event? Of course, everyone has. Are some cities going to be lost after? Obviously. Are the Knights and friends going to win? Probably not based on what I've seen.

There's other reasons as to why I don't think team Knights won't win. But those were spoken in confidence so I won't spill it over here.

Well it does not really matter who was my pick because in the end i would have kicked butt of whoever was on the enemy side, this way its more than clear who will be damaged when event ends and afterwards, besides i never said i care about who will win, i'm just here for the fighting and for last lets say.. 5-10 worlds.. this is the most close up action i've had/going to have for some time.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

True Test of both alliances would have been if event did not happen at all, to see who can break and who can take more and with what speed, however now we will have to reach the point of both sides being dry of myth before we can see clearly.

DeletedUser42857

Player in hospital

Achilles even know hes in hospital, they message the player saying they are aware hes in hospital and asking if he would like to join them

Player declines

Achilles go after the player knowing his situation

You all should be embarassed frankly, shameful.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Player in hospital

Achilles even know hes in hospital, they message the player saying they are aware hes in hospital and asking if he would like to join them

Player declines

Achilles go after the player knowing his situation

You all should be embarassed frankly, shameful.

Even tho Achillies did not go for Perdikou, i blame entirely @H1GH hahah :D:D:D

DeletedUser42857

Even tho Achillies did not go for Perdikou, i blame entirely @H1GH hahah :D:D:D

right.. so that would be why angelsya knew he was in hospital, messaged him about it, offered him a place in their alliance..

and then went round and stonehailed his cities..

if you want to take credit for their shameful behaviour feel free, but honestly, i would claim ignorance and sit this one out, you dont do yourself any favours trying to take the credit ;

(funny.. when i discovered an achilles player in hospital i immediately ceased attacks, told our guys the situation and nobody hit him)

DeletedUser22115

right.. so that would be why angelsya knew he was in hospital, messaged him about it, offered him a place in their alliance..

and then went round and stonehailed his cities..

if you want to take credit for their shameful behaviour feel free, but honestly, i would claim ignorance and sit this one out, you dont do yourself any favours trying to take the credit ;

(funny.. when i discovered an achilles player in hospital i immediately ceased attacks, told our guys the situation and nobody hit him)

I usually cease fire and send them flowers