The Trash Talk

maxilex

Phrourach
I posted weeks ago that Buckie wouldn't be able to take the heat. I had the same experience - sent two attacks..and he proceeded to go nuts. Changed city names [it feels particularly good to now own ALLSTAR SPAM] and hit me constantly for about 3 hours.

I dont have the level of insanity to do that stuff, but give me a chance at a city, and will give it a red hot go - maybe several ;)

What player takes 5 - 10 cities in their enemies core and expects it to be an easy ride?? Especially if that enemy is the number one alliance? You take those cities to have fun and get BP - and expect to lose them at some point. You certainly don't take them, then run crying to mommy when the enemy attacks them. Then have mommy write a note to the headmistress, telling the other kids to stop bullying her boy..

We withstood 3 alliance attacks on us...starting at GMT +9 when Achilles got out of bed, until GMT-12 when the Americans went to bed..so yeah that is right - 24 hours of attacks from 3 alliances..from the time Achilles / Avenegers and BZC grouped up.

So, not a lot of sympathy going on here.

Man up - or hand the front line cities on, and stop asking mom to fight your battles. Or maybe just stick to fishing, they dont bite back.

DeletedUser42857

This ones good.. player hc's one of my cities, kills a catapult...

"What sort of noob uses cats?"

poodle1.png

I only build them when i happen to have a city next to the noob that builds walls
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

poodle2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
the funny thing is, you never found anything because those were never my troops, dear koreans always hid their stuff in my cities when they were off, and my stuff was never inside cities when i was sleeping..

DeletedUser41102

the funny thing is, you never found anything because those were never my troops, dear koreans always hid their stuff in my cities when they were off, and my stuff was never inside cities when i was sleeping..

your troops, someone else in your allies troops, still taste the same cool refreshing BP draught :)
everyone likes to brag some time, im sure ive seen you on here before with your kills (and if you haven't, what are you doing!!)
just wanted to share the love
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

P.s Pro-Tip if you use all your troops in attacks, you wont have any left to hide when you are offline. sorry i dont speak korean, im sure someone can translate. (also,, not my tip, so dont go thinking im saying im a pro, im still a grepo noob
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
your troops, someone else in your allies troops, still taste the same cool refreshing BP draught :)
everyone likes to brag some time, im sure ive seen you on here before with your kills (and if you haven't, what are you doing!!)
just wanted to share the love
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

P.s Pro-Tip if you use all your troops in attacks, you wont have any left to hide when you are offline. sorry i dont speak korean, im sure someone can translate. (also,, not my tip, so dont go thinking im saying im a pro, im still a grepo noob
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
)

naah i dont feel the urge to brag what offense i catch nor to show them off.

DeletedUser42857

naah i dont feel the urge to brag what offense i catch nor to show them off.

you need to realise the difference between bragging and

1) point out the players who say they are online 24/7

and

2) players that send dumb pm's mocking people for building cats that then go building walls

anyway, cant stop, waaay too much bcz stuff to kill today.. 150k bp this afternoon and counting.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
you need to realise the difference between bragging and

1) point out the players who say they are online 24/7

and

2) players that send dumb pm's mocking people for building cats that then go building walls

anyway, cant stop, waaay too much bcz stuff to kill today.. 150k bp this afternoon and counting.

sure..sure.. what if i say im 24/7?

DeletedUser42857

just strange.. such peculiar spam

imgpsh_fullsize

thats after he sends 2000 spies in one night.. then strangely attacks and expects to hit things... no wonder hes the 130th ranked fighter on the server..
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

now when we repay the favour we will be accused of spamming :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

daily *

boze and i got back to back AOTD rewards we build them so fast :p

yup i work all day for 150 abp and dont get AOTD because that idiot gets 10k more than me killing his own alliances troops

no doubt on his next server he will plaster his aotd from this one all over his profile so he looks like some sort of grepo god
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser42857

dimspace, Thursday at 10:32 PM

http://prntscr.com/grtq84

dude, at least work out how to quote people and embed images

its not like grepo is taking up much of your time. run horse buff, let someone ill horses, run horse buff, rinse, repeat