The Trash Talk

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
yup i work all day for 150 abp and dont get AOTD because that idiot gets 10k more than me killing his own alliances troops

no doubt on his next server he will plaster his aotd from this one all over his profile so he looks like some sort of grepo god
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

can ya show us off your AOTD?

DeletedUser35722

yup i work all day for 150 abp and dont get AOTD because that idiot gets 10k more than me killing his own alliances troops

no doubt on his next server he will plaster his aotd from this one all over his profile so he looks like some sort of grepo god
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
someone's jealous

DeletedUser55035

Get your facts right you noob! I was killing my own troops, wouldn't even dare to touch my love Frank's troops!

DeletedUser42857

Black Zone Crusade are changing their name to Black Zone Crybabies...

yesterday i had a hydra buff doubled as they do, so what do i do, send 2 hydra at every city on 3 islands to see whos online and who isnt.. pay no attention to names just launch a bunch to see what bits (and sunk a ton of ls, thanks guys)

ive now had three seperate players from Black Zone Crybabies complaining that I am spamming their players
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

seriously guys, are you going to spend the rest of the server crying when anyone hits you?

HC'ing an entire island is NOT spamming

Attacking a player every 10 minutes for 12 hours IS SPAMMING (BZC did that)

Sending more than 2000 spies at a player in 1 hour IS SPAMMING (BZC did that)

Get a grip kids..

DeletedUser42857

can ya show us off your AOTD?

no because every day i have a good bp day some idiot on the rim beats it by killing off his own troops

im fine with my abp stats. top 20, not faked any bp and only played 2 HS the entire server

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
no because every day i have a good bp day some idiot on the rim beats it by killing off his own troops

im fine with my abp stats. top 20, not faked any bp and only played 2 HS the entire server

pls don't blame boze, because he is not top of daily abp every time..

DeletedUser42857

pls don't blame boze, because he is not top of daily abp every time..

nah, to be honest, most days its one of our lot

think maxi beat me by a few thousand the other day, boze by 10k a few days before that. But thats not how i play anyway, im quite content plodding along, top 20 attacker, barely use gold outside premiums, just tootle along, top 20 attackers fine for me. I like being just a wee bit above average

theres not many above me that arent either huge gold users or killing their own troops, at least my stats are real
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif