The Tripartite vs Stay Cool

DeletedUser41523

After making their O45 guys send the house to break it of course.

DeletedUser51499

After making their O45 guys send the house to break it of course.

If you call Soho "their O45 guys" than yeah
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser41523

Being fair the other group did try to break another siege the night before if I recall.

DeletedUser51499

Damn, and why I don't get so lucky with my timings, Soho don't even need anchors and his supports just luckily lands when he needs them.
Do your chances with anti-timer increases depeding on the amount of money you spend on the game?

e8e072a2fa7d435c990a26dd3fe3b24f.png

This one had some amazing timing too, shame didn't save all overview.

8ab76ab5a7ff4341a2a0ad15205daa74.png

I think I will start collection of soho's awesomeness.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Not sure if I should shake my head or congratulate them for taking a city off us after a few weeks.

DeletedUser41523

You should see the ones he got recently. For one guy he sure can rack up a lot of sub 3 second timings without the use of anchors.

DeletedUser47256

Awww! Partizan loves Winners so much that he named the alliance he ran into the ground after us! Isn't that sweet!

Coxwana

Phrourach
its joke, 4th winner branch :p

Not sure if it's a joke or a bit of wishful thinking on his behalf. He's usually sooo stubborn and reluctant to see that his ship is sinking.

Maybe Easter time has given him a chance for reflection and made him realize he needed to swallow his pride and admit taking us on was stupid.

Maybe. Just maybe, this is his way of waving the white flag and admitting to the world he loves winners and wants to be a part of them.

Time will tell......

Last edited: