The Tripartite vs Stay Cool

DeletedUser41523

Its on! It seems Stay Cool has gotten a little over confident in their position in the world and decided to plant 110 cities in Ocean 45 this is despite being pacted with OCEANS VETERANS and Rejects who are close friends of ours in Turtle Time. They insisted on keeping these cities here at first, but upon realizing we actually planned to fight them for it agreed on a ceasefire and to hand off. Sure enough a day later they broke their agreements yet again and now have found themselves making the mistake of their life. So there we have it. On top of Winners and Killer Bunnies, there's now Turtle Time, Rejects, and OCEANS VETERANS vs Stay Cool, Stay Enraged, and Stay Synergy.

Post your predictions below.

Last edited by a moderator:

vincaocao

Phrourach
Winners: Winners, OSG
Losers: Everyone else

I predict Tripartite win.

Honestly it depends on whichever alliance gets the upper hand right off the bat, and whoever is more aggressive (and has more gold). OV and TT will tough it out, after SC's defeat, they will disband and their gold players will ghost and the top players will join the winning alliances in preparation for WW. A much much larger scale than the one we have just seen with the Order group.

If SC wins then we may see a worldwide coalition against them, however it may not be feasible here due to the 50 member cap.

DeletedUser54486

Let's do the math.

Tripartite vs. SC Family
Player #: 140 |vs.| 117
Average: 54,970 |vs.| 53,227
ABP: 2,076,679 |vs.| 2,406,093
Total BP: 2,785,901 |vs.| 3,667,069

This'll be a close war, but I really like the odds of the Tripartite. While the SC family has the BP advantage I don't think that is as important as the Tripartite's lead in players (with a slightly higher average score). Also, since BP can't be lost an alliance can have a high standing in the BP rankings after they've already started declining. I remember it took somewhere around a week after sonofbuddha was rimmed (about a month ago, so most non-TT/Rejects people won't understand the reference) before he fell out of the top 10 for DBP. I think this is the same (though much less pronounced) in the case of the SC family. They've finally picked a fight too big for them to win.

I am a member of TT so my review is inherently biased. I accept this bias, but still think that we're going to win. ;)

DeletedUser54494

Stay is losing every war they are in. So with the Tripartite in too, I dont see much fight from Stay this time.

DeletedUser54537

What do you mean Killer Bunnies and Winners out ? They are still fighting Stay, thats why they were declining in growth in the first place

DeletedUser54494

what I meant was stay is losing every war they are in Stay vs winners+bunnies and now Oceans,turtles rejects. Their losing but I still see them as the best alliance out there. Just in trouble now.

DeletedUser41523

I think they're the biggest alliance out there in terms of most top players and attackers put in one place. But best is a reach, they seem to be disorganized so far.

DeletedUser54494

They are the best but eating more than they can chew. + even the best fall down sometimes.

DeletedUser54494

Yes, it's clear as day.

and please do war stats. Love that thread of yours.

DeletedUser53503

Stay Cool have problems fighting Killer Bunnies. They ve lost 24 cities and taken 6.

And now they take on another war, this isn't even a war as this will be easy win for Ocean Veterans & co...

edit: not to mention a whole bunch of their good players play on the new server because of the slow speed on this one

DeletedUser54537

Ill try, Ill make an update when I have time
Swahiliciousz you're right, KB is destroying SC right now

DeletedUser41523

Pretty interesting front line they have with us.

SC isn't the best. They're just the biggest and they're starting to learn that the hard way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49798

bunnies are just taking the cities in their ocean where we wont get support, mainly me and rushreck and as we're the only ones on these islands with no trips etc

plus me and rush have been busy this weekend well i have XD

plus we are fighting too many alliances tbf, osg, bunnies, winners and now the O45 tri lot

DeletedUser41523

That more falls to the leaders of SC on the alliance front. We had no plans to fight SC until they kept adding cities to O45 and refused to let go.

DeletedUser54568

Well it is understandable that they didn't give you 110 cities in O45. I don't understand what alliance would do that to receive nothing in return.

DeletedUser41523

If we had placed 110 cities in O55 over night without asking them about it, they'd scream bloody murder. Nobody likes potential threats in their ocean.

DeletedUser41523

We weren't going to. Now we're coming for SC.

1-0 good to see SC kicks while under siege to save face though.