The TroJanS EliTes Now Recruiting New Blood!

DeletedUser

In a fresh new world comes fresh new alliances, and included in those alliances are the TroJanS EliTes! We are a small but quickly growing alliance in the World of Troy! Right now we are recruiting anyone of any value of points that are active daily and are willing to grow. Already in another alliance? that's fine! Pact request are also open to any alliance whether aggressive or peaceful! If you are interested in joining the TroJanS EliTes or developing a friendly pact then contact DexBro, xander451, or mustafa ramadanovic now!

DeletedUser

Why? Why Trojans? Oh dear, the apocralypse is upon us - "elite" and the world name in one alliance name!

DeletedUser

Right now we are recruiting anyone of any value of points that are active daily and are willing to grow.

So your an MRA , lovely to see that your repping our world in an MRA atmosphere

DeletedUser

Do you remember how the trojans lost horribly in the ancient world so why would you name yourself after a losing team no offence its a question
:p

DeletedUser

Stop hating on them. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything. What if potential recruits dont join because of you

DeletedUser

Mine was a legitimate question there is power in names

DeletedUser

I like how some people like to go around and flame random threads for fun instead of minding their own business, watch someone reply to this reply with another flame. As expected much... Thanks to those who are actually trying to help.

DeletedUser

wasup athlete (hes thinking oh no lol) and there saying we suck. and ur welcome dexbro i'ma start kicking his tail in a sec

DeletedUser

=p well my rating can't get any lower lol thanks mhmhmmhmmh well i can only blame myself for my actions