The Truth About Vermin

DeletedUser

So, basically Fear The Dark(now known as Pest Control) had a NAP with Vermin. It was violated by them and yet they're telling their members we broke here so here is the truth. That way their own members see how badly their leader lie to them.

The Mighty Smiters merged into FTD, and along with that we went to war with Fallen Angels. After two days or so they basically started to cave and some came over to FTD. So my member whateveru messaged anabolic hemmorhoid(Vermin) to ask him who he had a problem with in Fallen Angels so we didn't recruit them. Then I after 7 hours after reading and not responding she sent this:

whateveru on 2015-04-30 at 10:42
Sir

May i inquire as to why you not answering my mail or just acknowledging me,

Julie

-----------

anabolic hemorrhoid on 2015-04-30 at 10:44
Sorry, issues RL. Read for anything impending, planned to answer the rest later. Stuff is finally settling down

----------

whateveru on 2015-04-30 at 12:19
THANK YOU

-------

anabolic hemorrhoid on 2015-05-01 at 13:03
Howdy. RL has calmed down some. Nice to meet you. We are however already on the wrong foot. You took in sme angels, who I am set to destroy. So now I have declared war on u guys. :eek:)

-------

Now yes, after this point she became irate with him, but only after he "declared war". So then I tried to talk to him and sort out what happened and this is what I found out. Fallen Angels and Vermin had a NAP, but one of the Fallen Angels guys purposely attacked his siege, then the founder of Fallen Angel wtbuff called him a liar. So for this anabolic hemmorhoid wanted to attack all Fallen Angels. Well instead of coming to the founder which he should of done, he started attacking our members(at this point I had no knowledge). So while I'm trying to talk to this guy all he's focused on is killing Fallen Angels and since some of them joined us he said he was going to fight us. I tried to find out which exactly he had a problem with and he wouldn't give me a direct answer. After telling him that I'll try to resolve this, he wanted to attack whateveru for her "disrespecting" him. There was no reasoning with him. He said he was going to attack no matter what, purely focused on himself and not the alliance I then said he was childish for holding a grudge that was so childlike.

Then after things calmed down I tried to have a civil chat again. Anyways, it ended when it was clear he placed the blame on everybody else when in all actuality it was his own fault.

So after no luck with him I decided to try Vermin Leadership(AtomicBlonde(founder) and Master Craftsman). At this point several vermin had already violated the NAP(anabolic hemmorhoid, mirikal maker(something like this), Dravadons and Lovrum. I told my players to hold off on attacking until I could talk to their leadership.

I can't access skype at the moment but I will post logs later when I can.

So Basically while talking to atomic and craftsman their players kept attacking, instead of doing the most common sense thing and saying: "Guys no further attacks until the situation is sorted" she did nothing. So when I tried to find out what I was going to tell my guys she was like, you're asking me to comment blind. I was nice and said no, but I'm not going to stand by idly and let it happen. What I really wanted to say is open your eyes, use a tad bit of common sense and tell your guys to back off instead of doing nothing like a foolish leadership would do.

After that I basically told her that I wasn't trying to fight them but if it came down to it I would team up with the others and fight them because their leadership is a clear cut joke. I'm not stupid and I know why she took anabolic's side. It's because he's #1 and they have some crazed idea that it makes their alliance look strong, when in all actuality they're getting slaughtered. He only goes after small players and has to do it during their offline times(coward).

So now I do admit, while they're players were annoying mine, I did break a siege of anabolic's on a brown town as payback for breaking the NAP in the first place, but I was the only one who at this point did any action against Vermin.

[report]fb489f1301fd032be72f3a6849b38d90[/report]

So basically blondie told that I made up my mind when I went after his siege. So the several attacks which I will post below, weren't made up in the first place? Exactly how foolish can their leadership be? When I do diplomacy I honor it unlike Vermin. But their leadership picks and chooses what to show their members.

So here are the attacks prior to me breaking the siege, and these aren't all of them. I'd have to find the others.

3YSPf2Z.png

uoOXO7d.png

zj408pu.png

DeletedUser27128

Wait, I am confused.

So their top player declared war on you because you merged with this alliance Fallen Angels?

DeletedUser

Wait, I am confused.

So their top player declared war on you because you merged with this alliance Fallen Angels?

Yes, but they blame us because one of our players got in an argument and talked about his sick mother after he "declared war" on us

DeletedUser27128

Soo.. you merged with an alliance already under fire by them, which does make them "refugees"...

DeletedUser

Soo.. you merged with an alliance already under fire by them, which does make them "refugees"...

No. I took 8 of their players, which weren't under attack by him. That's why whateveru messaged him in the first place. To find out which he had issues with, to honor the NAP.

DeletedUser

The message is too long to screenshot but here was the part where she wanted to know who he had problems with, to honor the NAP.

47zGQ1E.png

It was after this and her never once being rude that he still made that idiotic comment about declaring war. This was her initial message as well.

DeletedUser13374

Well that is an interesting read.

A bit long winded but a good tale just the same.

Good to see an alliance with a dedicated cause.

DeletedUser12512

I don;t mean this to sound derogatory 25 2 life but it seems pretty clear cut to me. They were looking for any justification they could come up with to start a war and put you on the defensive and waste your time looking for possible resolutions while they continued to gain the momentum and upper hand on you.

My advice. start dishing out the pain brother, ops on top of ops on top of ops. Don;t look for allies yet, just look for taking their cities from the players they need to maintain their alliance morale. The allies will come to you.

DeletedUser

I don;t mean this to sound derogatory 25 2 life but it seems pretty clear cut to me. They were looking for any justification they could come up with to start a war and put you on the defensive and waste your time looking for possible resolutions while they continued to gain the momentum and upper hand on you.

My advice. start dishing out the pain brother, ops on top of ops on top of ops. Don;t look for allies yet, just look for taking their cities from the players they need to maintain their alliance morale. The allies will come to you.

No doubt brother. The allies have already come forward and we are hitting them. I even renamed the alliance from fear the dark to pest control. Because we're the new exterminators.

DeletedUser

Stop moaning about broken NAP and just fight, it is what game should be. 200 cap here and still too many pacts/naps

DeletedUser

Stop moaning about broken NAP and just fight, it is what game should be. 200 cap here and still too many pacts/naps

Would you like to learn how to properly understand the difference between moaning, and stating a fact. I simply made the thread so that way the members knew the truth about the joke of a leadership they have.

Haha, tell me another bed-time story.

Not still mad about the rejection into other alliances are you? Don't worry you'll be able to restart soon enough.