Pnp The Truth On The Alliances - An MRA edition

DeletedUser

Many people here are in denial, they are oblivious to fact that there is one alliance in this server who are far superior to the rest. This server has almost everything, it has it's great fighters, it has its turtles and it has it's MRA's, the Underworld, an alliance who claim to be friends from Naxos, well I think we all know it's a lie. For those who are not in the core and do not understand what happened lets take a little trip back a week to what happened.

Another MRA, a pathetic excuse of an MRA infact who go by, oh wait sorry, went by the name of "The Wolf Pack" for some reason, decided to start war with Revenge Of The Clocks for no reason at all. You see, us Clocks like war, many of you decided to gang up on us to "Rim us all" and we thrive on that. What alliance got rim'd in the core? It sure as hell was not us, it was the poor man's MRA The Wolfs. We put in the slightest bit of effort and we rim'd 9 players and burned their sham of an alliance to the ground. The remaining members of the sham decided to jump on board the S.S MRA who are known as the Underworld.

So back to the original point, were the Wolfs and Underworld chums from Naxos or are they just a terrible excuse of an MRA? I think we all know the answer here.

What other alliances are there to discuss?

Tiger Blood,

At this early stage it really does go to show any poor alliance can get to the number 1 spot. They come across as an alliance who make it a requirement to have a level 25 senate, that's the impression I get from them, all they care about is points so they can act like they are good for the time being but in the long run whether it is the Clocks or an alliance on the other side they are not going to last long. They are just a group of wannabe' hipsters with their really poor Charlie Sheen humour picking on the weak and getting the lesser alliances to do their dirty work. Yes, your rallying of troops against us was very interesting, you and a few other discussing how are we going to take out The Clocks. That failed, you missed your window, now you are going to witness something historic on Grepolis, a group of the best attackers and defenders combined into one alliance.

Let me summarise my thread:

Wolfs: Sincity was a fool

Underworld: A poor MRA who are under the impression they run a tight ship

Tiger Blood: A group of players who most likely research Metrology

Revenge of The Clocks: A group of players who live up to expectation

DeletedUser

+Rep Good write up. Should make more people angry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh I thought it was the comic part of the paper.....LMFAO

DeletedUser

Really? In a server that's not even a month old you are going to claim your alliance to be superior to every other alliance? No way that can come back and bite you at a later date, I'm sure!

DeletedUser

Really? In a server that's not even a month old you are going to claim your alliance to be superior to every other alliance? No way that can come back and bite you at a later date, I'm sure!
I think we heard this at the beginning of the world as well. Still going strong. Besides this is PnP we are allowed to be a bit biased lol

DeletedUser

A bit biased? :D Still, a good PnP. Kinda what its all about. And considering all the shyte You guys, (S.S. that is) took in the forums and else where in the world, understandable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18636

I am a bit disappointed my MRAish alliance isn't mentioned here ... =(

DeletedUser

I think we heard this at the beginning of the world as well. Still going strong. Besides this is PnP we are allowed to be a bit biased lol

My point is it is very early in the server and there are alliances here who may have played together in other worlds, even been the strongest in worlds before this, who at this point may not even be a week old. In time these alliances will grow stronger and become a threat to the core alliances who have been here for a month.

To at this stage claim to be superior to these alliances before they have a chance to prove themselves in my opinion shows a great underestimation of your enemies. This to me is a weakness in an alliance, sure at this point clockmare look good and I have no doubt can become a top alliance in this world for a long time. However as you look down the alliance rankings there are already other alliances who are looking like serious contenders.

For example Force are looking good and I'm sure in time others will start to catch up. Getting culture points for your first 3 or 4 cities is a lot easier than getting them for city 9 and 10 and this is where alliances catch up with you. I am not trying to undermine the achievements of your alliance so far but I am just stating it is early days yet.

DeletedUser

You guys as a whole aren't superior...you have a few members that spend tons of gold and have kickass cities now. The only alliance in Actium that loves clocks so much, they had to name their alliance after it. ;)

DeletedUser18636

There was nothing to mention but I can arrange we cross paths very soon if you wish.
Unfulfilled promises... as usual
Don't play with heart so easily =)

The only alliance in Actium that loves clocks so much, they had to name their alliance after it.
+ rep hahahaha)))) They are indeed big cLock lovers

DeletedUser31161

I have to admit i never saw this coming. They will probably be up there for a while.

DeletedUser

Well my group of guys, Zippa and Wehbol are not moving onto another server, this is it for us. Expect us to stay untill the end. Speed 2 is a lot more of a stress load off compared to Speed 3 so we are not leaving.