Pnp The Truth On The Alliances - An MRA edition

DeletedUser31161

damn this reputation system. if i could you would already have 10 -reps for being:

stupid
and idiot
a noob
being yourself
arguing with me
being born
NOOBing Actium
NOOBing the forums
did i mention being a noob
AND FOUNDING THE NOOB CLUB

DeletedUser31161

Before the Merge is the keyworld... Once you merge your just another newbie (like us) trying to be pro. So you have to merge with a GOOD alliance not like us.

Merge with us= Pure NOOBS we suck ingame. why merge with us?

and dont worry we are trying hard to make ourselves presented like a fail. Yes the rumors are true. I mean look at us. with a name like ours and the pourest leadership ever we could never succeed except in the category called failing.

-thiz

yes quite right. first time you have talked sense. i will +rep that.

DeletedUser31161

Penguin your behaving like your 8 years old lol... I should + rep you for making yourself look like a fool on here

but my glory doesn't come from that you beat me at it all the time

DeletedUser

You will find out once you face a proper alliance...

If you were good, why merge with anyone?

Pretty sure he just answered your question. A proper alliance? Go look at a couple Duke players profile. See that crown? That means they were competent enough to win a world. As we are fighting them and at the moment winning I'd say we are proving we are just as potent against a "proper" alliance

DeletedUser

You will find out once you face a proper alliance...

If you were good, why merge with anyone?

Because we were going to lose members and go way bellow 20. I've had enough of being in small alliances it's a lot of effort but so much more rewarding I agree but like I've said a thousand times, me and my real life friends in my alliance have not got the time to do what we've done in other server and be an alliance of 5 and just destroy whos in front of us, we don't have the time anymore we are in a slow world to relax. We were pacted with mare' so they asked about a merge as we both are close and already in a pact so it just made sense.

Our merge wasn't because we are weak, Avalanche on the other hand...

DeletedUser21560

Pretty sure he just answered your question. A proper alliance? Go look at a couple Duke players profile. See that crown? That means they were competent enough to win a world. As we are fighting them and at the moment winning I'd say we are proving we are just as potent against a "proper" alliance

can you please hush when grown men speaking...

Im sure Heisenberg can manage to answer himself - i bet he appreciates your support tho - who wouldnt like to have an secretary for free

DeletedUser

I don't think the Dukes are playing this world so seriously though...

There's a guy on vacation, a banned guy, some people who aren't online much...