Pnp The Truth On The Alliances - An MRA edition

DeletedUser31161

Mayne not... i think its that hes so stupid and NOOBISH that he thinks he is good.

DeletedUser21560

He is trying to troll. He knows his alliance is poor, its an attempt of humour.

hehe its the same thing every server... we are noobs, later it turns to gold abusers, then cheaters and then you just stop posting because you got reset and quit

Check the stats - and keep doing so

DeletedUser

hehe its the same thing every server... we are noobs, later it turns to gold abusers, then cheaters and then you just stop posting because you got reset and quit

Check the stats - and keep doing so

You lot are noobs, gold abusers, cheaters and you'll end up quitting soon.

DeletedUser

Hey, give them a break. It's getting harder and harder to abuse gold now that the phonecian merchant doesn't just spread his legs and give you endless resources for cash monies anymore...

DeletedUser21560

You lot are noobs, gold abusers, cheaters and you'll end up quitting soon.

Yeah but first we will make you quit ;)

You were behaving like a good little boy up till now, whats up with the sudden change of attitude?

Feeling safe where you at?

DeletedUser

You better watch out Sors his little alliance will bring all their forces down on you. They might even get past your militia :p

DeletedUser31161

im not sure that would have to be a lot of archers and swords.... ;)

DeletedUser

You better watch out Sors his little alliance will bring all their forces down on you. They might even get past your militia :p

I'll have you know that my militia are quite the warriors. They've been killed less than a lot of people's militia fyi.

DeletedUser31161

i know my militia so well that i know all their names.

joe

bob

happy

my man

lin

mark

bobby

bobby-joe

marcus

Nick

Ryan

Eck

Lane (shes a girl)

i forgot what the other 2 hundreds name where

DeletedUser

I have city guard research in all my offense cities so I have around 375 names. No point in doing it in a defense city.

DeletedUser31161

sorry K Flex. its just i want to see what others opinions are.

DeletedUser

Also, Avalanche are now the new MRA of this server.

Them and Tiger blood...bahahaha

I think Dukes are even joining them from what I've heard, respect for them is going down hill now.

DeletedUser21560

Hehe says alot about a player when he thinks just because an alliance is small they cant do anything...

Lemme teach you something, having more members does not make you better alliance

But you will all learn this in time - build your cities for us, and invite as many players as possible to your alliances - makes it so much more fun for us :)

DeletedUser

Hehe says alot about a player when he thinks just because an alliance is small they cant do anything...

You're obviously right. I wasn't part of one of the most successful small alliances before the merge. I obviously don't understand about player quality. If you would do any research on our alliance what so ever you would see we've put together quite a team of experienced and quality players. Granted we've added a couple newer players but if they don't learn quick they get the boot.

As for building our cities for you? Lol when you send me to the rim I will admit that you are a better alliance. Until that time you are all talk

DeletedUser21560

You're obviously right. I wasn't part of one of the most successful small alliances before the merge. I obviously don't understand about player quality. If you would do any research on our alliance what so ever you would see we've put together quite a team of experienced and quality players. Granted we've added a couple newer players but if they don't learn quick they get the boot.

As for building our cities for you? Lol when you send me to the rim I will admit that you are a better alliance. Until that time you are all talk

Before the Merge is the keyworld... Once you merge your just another newbie trying to be pro

Merge = surrender

and dont worry we are moving towards your cities every day so just keep building on them and please do not research all kind of useless garbage