The two most overused lines on hyperborea

DeletedUser5554

Easily the most overused lines in hyperborea are along the lines of

A. "We have more points than you listen to us or else"

B. "Look at our allies listen to us or else"

and if they aren't that chances are they are some other kind of tool.

thankfully most people who use these lines are real cats...like always the worst teams talk the most and the best teams never ride their high horses...mostly some TOP 12's escaped the toolbox im sure.

in a world described by most to be "chill" i find more people are power hungry and crazy that normal worlds...im hoping this is just me. but i gotta ask is it? or is anyone else finding the tool pool to be higher on this world?

DeletedUser

nah i'm not feeling it. still feeling the relax, ease of this world.
with the multiple threats, coming from alliances all over, they can't back their words with action.

i mean, The ArseAngels for example "Attack one of us and you attack the whole alliance".

i've now attacked 4 of them, i did not get one retaliation, threat, or anything else.. heck i even disbanded that alliance and still nothing! Seriously? I want some DBP and I'm not getting any.

The top alliances are all the talkers. 2-3 months from now, we'll see who the real players are.

Hmm I said I was here to relax right?
I guess, what I mean, is to relax at the top.

We'll see in 2 months who's where.

Overused line? "We will conquer this ocean"
Seriously? wake up.

Nice post nodcrush

DeletedUser5554

hahaha you came up in conversation today LoC seems to not like you either as Kaiser said in a rather rude and condensending message to me "rest assured your mate krynge wont be getting in"...idek how that happened cuz the message prior to that was "congratz on being #1 in abp at the rate were going you'll be our only competition by the looks of it"....hes not a people person :)

DeletedUser

hehe good, i'm glad i'm making people talk.
ArseAngels had like 20 pacts when i was there and broke all their pacts.
i didn't take note of who their allies were since i thought they were all the same types of alliances, working with everyone possible.

i'll have to see if LoC is close to us then ;)

DeletedUser5554

loc is close to EVERYONE... they are mainly core and east. but they have a small postion in 45,54,56 etc.

haha ignoring his comment towards you i kindly said that i agreed that his alliance could be great but they should watch their recruitment concentration as they have some guys in areas where if they got hit they were totally done for with not much help from LoC....apperently to him this translated as "you guys are noob trash" cuz i quickly got the "don't tell me what to do line" no need to be defensive

DeletedUser

Kasiers a n00b, who should never try out for the diplomat part or any part that involves PMing people for important reasons.

DeletedUser5554

if you guys wanna see real noobs look at N.W.O they recruited my farm in 56 they are in 45 when i pointed it out they flaunted their allies and said they would protect him...i've cleared him and farmed him since and even better i forwarded it to their allies and they all got annoyed at them.

its a ridiculously funny convo that comes in 3 parts haha one even thought they "fooled" me into telling them my tactics...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LMAO

I dont even play this world but I knew when I saw the settings it would be noob heaven, this is where MRA players go when they get farmed and conquered in real worlds :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

hahaha its pretty much true im ranked 44th in offense....im 1100 points with a little over 300 bp so far i have 5 dbp

DeletedUser

it's funny, with everyone who is against me, not one person has the courage to attack me yet. i'm still at 0 DBP. As for ABP, I'm doing just fine there...

DeletedUser

Maybe I should join this world with school starting, nothing to worry about while I'm gone most of the day XD

DeletedUser5554

krynge you should attack them more, menssage them rudely, and make pnp's :)

DeletedUser

I joined the party late, so nice to see that we've still got some fresh noobs to kill. I've already wiped out all opposition on my island with only 757 points.
@Krynge: I'm looking at your sig, is that alliance name supposed to be linked to the Night's Watch from ASOIAF?

DeletedUser5554

im starting to think everyone from grepolis comes from around detroit or is a lions fan :)

DeletedUser

well as founder of the renegades i can say i have nothing to do with the archangels there a good pact because its stopped some allainces attacking us ecause they see that name on the pact list so i just handle dealing with them to the diplomats in the allaince