Milestones The Ultimate Downfall of the Prophets

DeletedUser32373

Now, I'm pretty sure that everyone knows the Prophets will fall eventually, and I want to keep track of it so we can do a countdown. I will list the cities the Prophets lose each day here and to what alliance they lose them to. I'll start out with the 9th, the 10th, and the 11th. (The rest will be one at a time)

GRAPH ORDER: City /Points/Old Owner/ New Owner/ Old Alliance/ New alliance/ Date

Day 1-3:
Roth Angeles 4,653 Rothenstein brendan77222 Chaos S.B.D. 2012-11-09 08:40:23
megarxi 4,795 lalatro the clans Chaos Ambrosia 2012-11-09 21:51:20
Athens 3 10,195 Rothenstein bennettkolls Chaos S.B.D. 2012-11-10 00:23:24
Tokyo 7,428 ace0cc sputnicspook Chaos Dragons of Fire Academy 2012-11-10 01:18:06
Juno Beach 7,343 Xedrix Curt1209 Chaos S.B.D. 2012-11-10 08:41:01
As Good Once 13,569 SM00V Praetoryn Chaos The Dragons of Fire 2012-11-10 15:14:46
Fuzzy XIII 10,338 Free Citizens fuzziback Chaos Omnes Unus Enim 2012-11-10 21:30:09

Guys they're killing themselves!
Piraeus 9,751 Kizla mowee86 Chaos The Prophets 2012-11-11 06:04:34 (Kizla is active)

LATEST UPDATE:
LRusmc 4 9,370 wolfie-lst lrusmc Chaos Omnes Unus Enim 2012-11-13 01:39:57
House Crakehall 5,467 wolfie-lst Crumble9 Chaos Omnes Unus Enim 2012-11-13 13:24:53
Pog Mo Thoin 10,220 collegial James Meehan Chaos The Prophets 2012-11-13 17:04:09

Wait guys, I have a question. Should I start adding "The Apocalypse" in as well? I don't know if they split up from the Prophets as well, and they're going down even harder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22834

The reason we broke with Chaos is actually because of Rekk.... He and I had a falling out, and as a result, our alliances are no longer pacted-- we are not at war, but we are neutral-- we are each on our own.... so now you know-- much easier to just ask, rather than to just make stuff up...

As for DOF, there is no doubt that they are very adept at picking off our inactive players that never really should have been in the Prophets as they were located too far away from us to be supported.... Your list is old news--- nothing recent there as the original poster of this thread stated.

I, and most of the alliance, are still so far away from DOF that most of us can't get a CS to a DOF city in under 60 hours.... So, again, I believe a conflict with DOF is coming.... but it is still months down the road and has not occurred yet.

I will say that I am impressed by the activity and coordination of DOF--- So far, they have been fortunate to not have many players quit and most of the alliances in Sparta are too afraid to declare war on them - This of course will change over time... But for now, I say "Good Job"... That is what you're looking for, right? I mean, why bother with all these posts? We are all impressed, man... well played and good job... DOF should be taking over all the top spots in the rankings any minute...

DeletedUser32373

Because everybody want to take down the Prophets and this will be great for this world to be another that takes down the #1 alliance!

DeletedUser22834

OK smart guy Rick..... you like predictions, right? Give me the date that the last Prophet falls---- and who the last Prophet will be...

Then, we can all log in here and see just how smart you are.... and congratulate you for being "Da Boss"!

The date is.........?

DeletedUser32373

The date is going to be (Today is November 13th 2012 just so everyone knows) May 28th 2013.

DeletedUser

I'll take the Over on that.

Do I think The Prophets will win this world? I'd put it at:
25% The Prophets
25% The Dragons of Fire
25% Other current alliance (TC, OUE, etc.)
25% New alliance (built from splits / merges)

The idea of "killing the last Prophet", though sounding pleasant ;), is not realistic. O55 would be incredibly tough to clear. You can hate TP all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that they do have some good players. My posts have been more to expose them as an MRA for letting in extremely weak players that still attack with biremes 2 months after dawning The Prophet colors.

DeletedUser32373

I know, I respect many of their players. There is a chance to take ocean 55, however. The Condemned has COMPLETE control of ocean 45 and are currently working on ocean 44, ocean 54 is still a very open battle and if it is lost by the Propthets, it is possible to move in from 3 different sides and crush Ocean 55.

DeletedUser

I say, the prophets have some good players and an army that replaces every lost troop with two, but so do... wait for it... the dragons of mashed potatoes. by far my favorite ridicule of a prophet in many months. anyways, rick, you are solely talking about tc coming in on three sides. we've also got 2 sides. and even though we're not pacted, we still fight these pests that call themselves prophets. in real life, there are about 20 reswpectable players in the prophets and 2 that I respect.

DeletedUser32373

I never said the Condemned were ocean 54. 54 is like a scattered army of rebels, but the Condemned can come in from 2 sides if they take ocean 44.

DeletedUser32799

I'm not a prophets member but even i know they're not going to fall any time soon. There might be a resize or a leadership battle in the future but i doubt it'll ever fall. Not truely.

DeletedUser32799

However, i will say that they are letting very inexperienced players in at the moment. Could be a weakness but i'm sure the higher ups will snap that out of the newbies.

DeletedUser

AWW man... I thought the prophets were done being an MRA. Turns out I was wrong. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you; The Outcasts.*Crickets*