The Undertaking

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

THE UNDERTAKING

T_U.jpg
Credit to Xtcmax :D

INTRO

First, I should introduce myself to everyone who hasn't met me yet...
I am Grey, I have played grepolis for a year and a half now and I have gone under 4 names, so here they are in chronological order and with the worlds I played on them with... Missingno. (Omega, Eph and Byz), PedroJamiras (Lamia, Dyme, Byllis), Croesian XIII (Actium, Gonnos, Edessa) and Greygnarl The Destroyer (Paros).
I've had a go at making a premade before (Adeptus for Byllis) but it failed. I learnt many valuable lessons from that world, and I've been using them in Dyme, where my alliance goes under the same name. I also play as "Praseodymian" on the us servers, where I play on Omega at the moment. I am very experienced in a leadership role, being in a leadership role on lamia, paros, Byllis and Dyme. Each enjoyed moderate sucess and in paros, I ended up being a forum mod for Black Legion, the #1 alliance at that time.

REQUIRED SETTINGS

We would be joining the next world with these following settings,
Unit Speed 2 or higher, Alliance cap 100 or below, no morale and revolt. I don't have time for speed 3 anymore though, so it'd be speed 2 or below (hopefully speed 2)

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN

• Experienced, or willing to learn
  • You are a team player
  • You are a fighter, not someone who thinks the server should be a simcity clone
We will also be running interviews before you join the alliance. So if you think you can join, private message me.

ROSTER

PhoenixOrder
Pamela13
MaAroLai
DezXIV

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

seems like a decent idea. Im not currently signed up for a revolt premade, so count me in!

DeletedUser

Oh, lol!

I got a bit of inspiration from a couple people (you included)

Changed the colors so i'm golden :cool:

DeletedUser44027

I'm pretty sure we're officially going to join Harmonassa.

DeletedUser44027

Yeah. He was busy with RL. Whould have been quite fun if not for his busyiness.