The Undertaking

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Thought I may as well post this here now:

In suscepturus appropinquavit. Alii quae praedico vobis currere. Et respondendum est, paulo venias propior ad nos. Si forte vester fatum evanescere. (The Undertaking is at hand. Others may warn you to run, we suggest coming closer. It may be your fate to disappear.)

prv_coa.jpg

I am Grey, I have played grepolis for a year and a half now and I have gone under 4 names, so here they are in chronological order and with the worlds I played on them with... Missingno. (Omega, Eph and Byz), PedroJamiras (Lamia, Dyme, Byllis), Croesian XIII (Actium, Gonnos, Edessa) and Greygnarl The Destroyer (Paros).
I've had a go at making a premade before (Adeptus for Byllis) but it failed. I learnt many valuable lessons from that world, and I've been using them in Dyme, where my alliance goes under the same name. I also play as "Praseodymian" on the us servers, where I play on Omega at the moment. I am very experienced in a leadership role, being in a leadership role on lamia, paros, Byllis and Dyme. Each enjoyed moderate sucess and in paros, I ended up being a forum mod for Black Legion, the #1 alliance at that time.
THE UNDERTAKING​
One by one, they fall around us.

ABP matters in this alliance. If you go a week without any ABP gains (2 weeks after BP), you are kicked.

**WILL UPDATE AS TIME GOES ON**

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Should put a link to the premade with all of your experience and alliance pics. And what does the Latin mean?

DeletedUser

from Google translator:
On hand to receive. Others warn you run. And the answer is yes, you come a little nearer to us. It may be your fate to disappear.

DeletedUser44027

*confused*... Oh well, I didn't join 'er for her profile. Just like to point out that grey is a great leader, so you don't have to feel obliged to join an MRA, any of you folks. There are other options (namely us).

think i'm already in :)

And mate, how many worlds are you in? I see you've posted in 3 different world forums today... (This one included)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think he should use the profile that he used for the premade section.

DeletedUser44027

Google translator doesn't do the best grammatical translations, from what I've seen.

DeletedUser

Here's the translations:
In suscepturus appropinquavit. Alii quae praedico vobis currere. Et respondendum est, paulo venias propior ad nos. Si forte vester fatum evanescere. (The Undertaking is at hand. Others may warn you to run, we suggest coming closer. It may be your fate to disappear.)

DeletedUser

*confused*... Oh well, I didn't join 'er for her profile. Just like to point out that grey is a great leader, so you don't have to feel obliged to join an MRA, any of you folks. There are other options (namely us).

Aww shucks *blushes*

DeletedUser

And mate, how many worlds are you in? I see you've posted in 3 different world forums today... (This one included)

3, this one, cythera and dyme.. trust me I'm a kid i've got plenty of time on my hands :D

DeletedUser11965

Please keep an alliance thread clean of spam, and not talk about who de-rep who. If you wish to continue that conversation, feel free to do it with private messaging.