The Unforgotten Legends (TUL) recruiting

DeletedUser

<><><><><><><><><><>
The Unforgotten Legends(TUL)alliance was created by [player]unreached[/player] at 19/07/2012
><><><><><><><><><><
Past heroes fought , most of them used their strength , others their inteligence and others their diplomacy and will . Someday something gone wrong , more and more heroes are defeated more and more are dying . The only survivors are those who have combined their will with their strength and diplomacy , those who have learned how το manage and combine subcategories of strategy (attack defence) . These people in our alliance are called LEGENDS and this time these legends will never be forgotten
<><><><><><><><><><>
1) In our alliance we would love to have fresh ... meat

2)We want loyal heroes

3)We want active heroes (in game and in forum , cause forum is our right hand)

4)We hate spies , every spy that we will meet in our way of glory will be killed

5)New heroes must send private message to our leader [player]unreached[/player] or our diplomatist [player]unreached[/player]

6)The same goes for peace with other alliances

7)Who said heroes dont laugh?

8)Help to be helped

9)AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ALL HEROES MUST BE COOPERATIVE

><><><><><><><><><><
Our story begins , what about yours?

First time playing in En grepolis , I started with this world and I just copied and paste my alliance's profile , if someone wants to join or wants to ask something he can do it from here or at PM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a word of advice, when creating a page that is aimed to attract other players, you should aim to not blast them away with massive words and really, incredibly bright bold letters, it hurts to read it!

Limited colour palette works better for attracting attention. As does using bold for emphasis rather than using capitals.

Just some free advice :)